View Full Version : Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures in OKC?

Bee
07-08-2014, 03:34 PM
I follow some of the guys from the Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures crew on Instagram and I noticed that they were definitely in Oklahoma City. Does anyone know of where they might be investigating? I was assuming the Skirvin.

adaniel
07-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh wow, just saw a Vine video on Zak Bangas's twitter that I am fairly certain was filmed inside the Ambassador. So they are definitely staying here.

Hard to tell where they would be investigating...don't think its the Skirvin. They tend to go to places with much darker pasts than that. On his twitter he was alluding he was considering not doing the investigation so wherever it is it must be serious.

I'm interested to see this episode. Ghost Adventures can be completely ridiculous sometimes but its definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Thanks for the tip

Mel
07-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Might be heading out Guthrie way.

Dustin
07-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Can't believe these shows still have viewers.

OKCisOK4me
07-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Waaaaay better than Ghost Hunters and a wee bit surprised only Season 1 is on Netflix.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

kwhey
07-09-2014, 01:16 PM
I liked Ghost Hunters better than Ghost Adventures. Stopped watching Ghost Hunters after Grant left. I watched a few episodes of Ghost Adventures and didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adaniel
10-18-2014, 09:45 PM
Turns out they were in OKC and the episode aired tonight. I DVRed it, but an encore presentation airs on the travel channel at 11 PM. From the description I read on my phone, it described something called the "Zozo Demon" and it was filmed at a house on Hudson Avenue. Should be interesting.

Achilleslastand
10-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Turns out they were in OKC and the episode aired tonight. I DVRed it, but an encore presentation airs on the travel channel at 11 PM. From the description I read on my phone, it described something called the "Zozo Demon" and it was filmed at a house on Hudson Avenue. Should be interesting.

" Zozo demon" is supposedly brought forth by messing with an Ouija board......

Dustin
10-18-2014, 10:28 PM
" Zozo demon" is supposedly brought forth by messing with an Ouija board......

When I saw they were trying to summon a demon with a ouija board, I had to turn the channel...

Ridiculous.

PennyQuilts
10-19-2014, 09:25 PM
I believe!!

Urbanized
10-20-2014, 10:39 AM
ZoZo Demon : Ghost Adventures (http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/ghost-adventures/episodes/zozo-demon)

OKCisOK4me
10-20-2014, 08:06 PM
I searched Google Maps and found the house...

adaniel
10-27-2014, 12:16 PM
So I finally got around to watching this eposide yesterday off my DVR. Obviously they probably sex it up a bit for TV, but these people seemed honestly terrified. I kinda believe in this stuff, and I found it to be deeply unsettling. I've had a family memeber tormented by *something* they unleashed through goofing around on a Oujia Board. The part where the neighborhood dogs starting howling is especially chilling because my family member would say the same thing would happen before they had a "visit."

I am interested to know where this house is. I have friends looking for real estate in the Paseo right now. Maybe I should warn them.

Richard at Remax
10-27-2014, 01:36 PM
I watch the show on occasion and take it all with a large grain of salt. that being said, i want no part of that house. those guys looked as nervous and concerned as ive seen them.