View Full Version : Want to Give a shout out here

Plutonic Panda
07-05-2014, 11:25 PM
I normally talk a lot of sh!t about the cops... but today I found a man nearly incapacitated due to heat exhaustion or possibly heart attack(honestly not sure), but I found him lying next to my work on I-240 and Shields and he asked me to call 911, so I did. Literally within 30> seconds a cop, who was off duty, driving down the street pulled over to help, less than 1 minute, another police officer arrive, seconds after that, a firefighter showed with an ambulance shortly after... and a few more police. In less than five minutes, there were over 10 police officers, firefighters, and paramedics on scene to help this guy. I just wanted to share this and say, thank you to the OKCPD, Firefighters, and Paramedics for responding so quickly to come to this guys aid. I am honestly not sure if he made it, but his chances were a lot better due to the quick response of the men I usually talk down on. So thank you very much.

PennyQuilts
07-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Nice! Thanks for speaking out.

RadicalModerate
07-06-2014, 10:58 PM
I suppose that this (^Post 1) might indicate, if not scientifically, per se, that CareGivers actually DO exist . . ?
With or without a badge? =)