View Full Version : getTV, 34.2

Dennis Heaton
07-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Anybody else tuned into" getTV," Channel 34.2? Old-timers are gonna loooooooooove this station! I know I do!!

getTV | Classic Movies, Golden Age of Cinema (http://www.get.tv/)

theparkman81
07-03-2014, 12:04 PM
I was scanning the channels on my digital antenna the other night, and I came across it, pretty cool channel to watch.

zookeeper
07-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Will GetTV be on Cox like MeTV and Antenna TV? Isn't there a requirement that local stations have to be included on cable? This is a digital sub-channel of KOCB.

Dennis Heaton
07-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Will GetTV be on Cox like MeTV and Antenna TV? Isn't there a requirement that local stations have to be included on cable? This is a digital sub-channel of KOCB.

zookeeper...my neighbor told me it's in the high range numbers on CATV...whatever that means?

zookeeper
07-03-2014, 10:30 PM
zookeeper...my neighbor told me it's in the high range numbers on CATV...whatever that means?

Nope, it's not on Cox yet. Too bad, hope it is soon. It's a huge variety of classic movies and not the same top 250 over and over like TCM. Though, TCM is a great, great network, and they sometimes do special themes that will bring out some new titles, but this getTV looks like a good compliment to TCM.

Dennis Heaton
07-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Today's Picks...

The Lady From Shanghai, (1948), Drama

An itinerant Irishman finds trouble after a life insurance scam leaves him accused of a murder he didn't commit.

Rita Hayworth, Orson Welles, Everett Sloane, Glenn Anders, Ted De Corsia, Erskine Sanford, Gus Schilling

There's Always A Woman, (1938), Comedy

An investigator for the district attorney and his private detective wife end up on opposite sides of a murder investigation.

Mary Astor, Frances Drake, Joan Blondell, Rita Hayworth, Thurston Hall, Melvyn Douglas, Alexander Hall