View Full Version : Another OKCTalk Outing Report

Intrepid
08-19-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm no Jeff Foxworthy, but here a few "you might be a redneck" things I noticed while at the Brick tonight:

1. If one of the between inning games played at a minor league baseball game is attempting to catch a box of Hamburger Helper in an iron skillet, and WINNING both the box and the skillet if successful, you might be at a redneck baseball game. :LolLolLol

2. If one of the between inning songs played at a minor league baseball is John Denver "Thank God I'm a Country Boy", you might be at a redneck baseball game. :LolLolLol

3. If a certain moderator starts licking the paper plate clean so as to not waste one speck of powered sugar, after devouring a funnel cake....you might be at a redneck baseball game. (please don't ban me, I can honestly say I've done the same thing) :LolLolLol

Again, thanks for the fun tonight.

:yourock:

upisgr8
08-20-2005, 12:01 AM
I am depressed for missing this exciting event, as I was leaving my home in Edmond having changed and ready for the evening at the Brick I was interupted by an urgent trip to the Vet
to take my elderly mothers Schnauzer in. It's all good and I am glad I checked in and was able to help her but I sure missed being able to go. Let's do it again.

osupa05
08-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Yes, upisgr8... there will be many more exiciting "outings' to follow... blazer's games, yard dawg games, more redhawk's games, and LOTS and LOTS of powdered sugar eating games...!!! Just ask Keith.. haha!

gbyte
08-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Maybe we should have a contest next time to who can eat the funnel cake the fastest gets theirs paid for! :)

Intrepid
08-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Maybe we should have a contest next time to who can eat the funnel cake the fastest gets theirs paid for! :)

I can't wait for State Fair time. It's coming up, so that might be the next outing???

osupa05
08-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah... Keith and a funnel cake @ the state fair... Hey, we should eat twice as much stuff as last night and then go ride the vomitron!!! haha... that would make for some not so lovely pics!

gbyte
08-20-2005, 10:58 AM
When is the State Fair? I was a bit too young last time I visited it so don't remember anything about it, heh.

Intrepid
08-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh yeah... Keith and a funnel cake @ the state fair... Hey, we should eat twice as much stuff as last night and then go ride the vomitron!!! haha... that would make for some not so lovely pics!

I haven't ridden any rides at the fair in a LONG TIME. We usually start our day with Disney on Ice, and then do a lot of walking afterwards.

sweetdaisy
08-20-2005, 12:52 PM
OMG! Cannot wait for the state fair! That will DEFINATELY need to be on OKCTalk outing! osupa05 and me: Indian Taco in one hand, turkey leg in the other with a cob of corn hanging out of our mouths. And then onto the funnel cakes, cotton candy, and SNOW CONES!!!! Ooh, but what about the cinnamon rolls! Geez...it's all about the food and swinging through the animal barns for me. Nothing like visiting the pig sty and then going on my very own feeding frenzy. WHEEEE!!!

Intrepid
08-20-2005, 01:43 PM
OMG! Cannot wait for the state fair! That will DEFINATELY need to be on OKCTalk outing! osupa05 and me: Indian Taco in one hand, turkey leg in the other with a cob of corn hanging out of our mouths. And then onto the funnel cakes, cotton candy, and SNOW CONES!!!! Ooh, but what about the cinnamon rolls! Geez...it's all about the food and swinging through the animal barns for me. Nothing like visiting the pig sty and then going on my very own feeding frenzy. WHEEEE!!!

I'll be right there with ya! I'm not much of a rider of rides. I'd much rather see the animals, eat the food, get freebies from the exhibit halls.

Intrepid
08-20-2005, 01:44 PM
When is the State Fair? I was a bit too young last time I visited it so don't remember anything about it, heh.

September 15-25

gbyte
08-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Well, I won't be able to eat anything there probably but will try to go if ya guys are headed there :)

workman45
08-21-2005, 03:46 AM
Sounds like a blast and I'll be looking foreward to it. Are we going to go on a friday or saturday?