View Full Version : When does everybody sleep???

Keith
09-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Hey, I noticed that Todd posted at the bottom of the forum that there were 25 users on at the same time on 9-2-04, at 3:35 AM. in the morning. Now, I don't know about everybody else, but at 3:35 am on any given morning, I am sawing logs (loudly, according to my wife). I can't remember the last time I was up at that time, except to make that middle of the night trip to the potty, that most men my age now have to do.

I remember when I could sleep all night long.....now, it seems I have to get up at least twice a night, and I'm not even old yet :p .

Yes, Patrick, your day will come when you get my age and start taking more prescription drugs. Can you say...Metamucil????? I remember when I could stay up until midnight and not think a thing about it. Now, I feel fortunate if I can stay up until the 10:00 news.

Either we have a lot of partying people on this forum :eek: , or we have a lot of people with insomnia ;)

Patrick
09-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Wow! 25 users at one time! Hmmm....I didn't realize that. If I remember right, I was probably one of those 25 people.

Well, I'm actually up late when I can't sleep. Unfortunately I have insomnia problems. So you're right on when you mention that. Keith, you know all about it. I must be aging, because I actually take more Metamucil than you!!! Don't you just take one drink a day??? I take three doses of that stuff! My doc suggested it awhile back when I was having some problems (we won't go there!!!) and it's worked pretty well...most of the time. Guess I just needed more fiber in my diet.

I find it quite funny because my brother takes Fibercon daily. My parents make fun of both us because they don't need any of that stuff!

Anyways, death to the insomnia. I'm going to try to get to bed before 12 from now on! I'll probably feel better.

mranderson
09-08-2004, 01:27 PM
A lot of times, I may be off the computer, however, I am still logged on as a user.

Therefore, I sleep, but my computer is wide awake.