View Full Version : Brookwood Village

Intrepid
08-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Howdy!

Since we've gotten a lot of new users since I first asked this question, I thought I'd ask again.

Has anyone here lived in, or is currently living in, the apartments at Brookwood Village on SW 89th in OKC?

I just recently put a deposit down on a 1 br loft and am scheduled to move in on 9/9.

I'm looking for good and bad reviews.

Thanks!

:tiphat:

mranderson
08-18-2005, 08:29 PM
I use to live there when they were new. To this day, they keep them looking nice. Just be aware the appliances are junk and so are the cabinets.

Intrepid
08-18-2005, 08:35 PM
I use to live there when they were new. To this day, they keep them looking nice. Just be aware the appliances are junk and so are the cabinets.

I know they underwent a MAJOR renovation in 1996/1997 (i think those are the correct dates). I had a friend who lived there during the projects and when they came to update his apartment, he got brand new everything. It was a quite nice 1 br apt.

The loft I looked at was fairly nice. All cabinets were well structured and applicances were in great shape.

I mainly decided on Brookwood for the community. Since I'll have my little girl with me a lot, I wanted to be in a place where she could ride her bike and run around. I think I'll like it there. But, I'm only signing a 6mos lease to start out.

Jay
08-19-2005, 12:08 AM
I can't speak for Brookwood but, I highly recommend any complex managed by Case and Associates. (I think Case still manages Brookwood.)

I live in one of their complexes near Mercy. The office team is very friend and customer service oriented. The maintence guy we have here is top notch. He fixes it right the first time and is always prompt when responding to service calls.

The grounds crew keeps the complex spotless and well manicured.

I truly feel spoiled living in a Case complex.

Check this site out for a review of Brookwood.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate?a=v&showall=false&complex_id=405691266173139&sort=rec&order=2

okieopus
08-19-2005, 08:21 AM
I just recently moved into Brookwood.

Nothing but good experiences so far.

It's a big complex, but seems nice.

Staff is super helpful.

Intrepid
08-19-2005, 09:49 AM
I just recently moved into Brookwood.

Nothing but good experiences so far.

It's a big complex, but seems nice.

Staff is super helpful.

Thanks for the info okiepus...looks we're going to be neighbors in about 3 weeks.

(i sent ya a PM also)

:tiphat:

Patrick
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
It's your typical large (very large) complex. A mix of people living there, and a mix of opinions on the apartment complex and how its run. If you're picky, you'll probably find problems with it. Otherwise, you'll enjoy living there.