View Full Version : What is your hippy name?

Plutonic Panda
06-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Find out here: What Is Your Hippie Name? (http://survley.com/what-is-your-hippie-name.html)

I got tree

Plutonic Panda
06-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Jungus

Here is a funny comment by a guy

Tree: Well son of a birch, red, wood you look at that. Aspen all day taking surveys, pine-ing fir one that suits me. Here it is! And I love nature and being on my own.

Just the facts
06-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Something has to be wrong with the algorithm because everyone is coming up Tree and there is no way my answers would have led to 'Tree', but that is what I got.

Plutonic Panda
06-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Something has to be wrong with the algorithm because everyone is coming up Tree and there is no way my answers would have led to 'Tree', but that is what I got.Yeah.... I took it three different times and purposely chose different answers and got 'tree' every time.

I like tree

Achilleslastand
06-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Mine came up Flower what the?
O well I guess its better then Cherry Garcia.

RadicalModerate
06-16-2014, 01:55 PM
I don't have to Klick the KwiZ2Know: It's Radical "Sunshine with a Forecast of Rain at about 18:00 Hours" Moderate.
Yet you can call me Johnson. Or Steve. Or Pete. Or Paul. Or Ray. or Jay. But ya' doesnt' hasta call me Johnson.

Personally, I prefer, simply, The Dude. (not the Jeff Lebowski "Dude" the other one . . .) =)

Back in the Peace Symbol Daze of My Yoot (actual Hippie TimeZ) I was referred to as "John".

(I'm trying to mess with A.Dad's head a little. sorry. it was a feeble attempt to elevate the "reading skills" of the less fortunate. and I apologize for that.)

I also apologize, in advance, if this clip doesn't make sense to you. And I'm not sure why it wouldn't. So why apologize?
LztZu5s0-QU

Even Hippies Evolve . . . (except for Abby Hoffman . . . and his Ilk.)

rezman
06-16-2014, 01:58 PM
I guess I don't have a hippie name. My favorite color is not on question #1 and black and white are not even colors.

RadicalModerate
06-16-2014, 02:15 PM
I guess I don't have a hippie name. My favorite color is not on question #1 and black and white are not even colors.

Dude. Run down to the nearest Hobby Shop and festoon thyself with beads.
It's . . . like . . . an omen or a sign or sumpin'.

Plutonic Panda
06-16-2014, 02:29 PM
I don't have to Klick the KwiZ2Know: It's Radical "Sunshine with a Forecast of Rain at about 18:00 Hours" Moderate.
Yet you can call me Johnson. Or Steve. Or Pete. Or Paul. Or Ray. or Jay. But ya' doesnt' hasta call me Johnson.

Personally, I prefer, simply, The Dude. (not the Jeff Lebowski "Dude" the other one . . .) =)

Back in the Peace Symbol Daze of My Yoot (actual Hippie TimeZ) I was referred to as "John".

(I'm trying to mess with A.Dad's head a little. sorry. it was a feeble attempt to elevate the "reading skills" of the less fortunate. and I apologize for that.)

I also apologize, in advance, if this clip doesn't make sense to you. And I'm not sure why it wouldn't. So why apologize?
LztZu5s0-QU

Even Hippies Evolve . . . (except for Abby Hoffman . . . and his Ilk.)Can we call yas Ray Jay? Or Steve o'? how about Big Pete? Mr. Johnson

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/d/d4/Butthead.png

"uh huhuh uh huhuh"

RadicalModerate
06-16-2014, 02:31 PM

Dude. Run down to the nearest Hobby Shop and festoon thyself with beads.
It's . . . like . . . an omen or a sign or sumpin'. =)

I would guess that you enjoy fake surveys about non-issues about as much as I enjoy them.

Saying that makes me feel . . . what is the word? . . . presumptuous?

(The Elder: To the newborn offspring of the tribe. through the opened flap of the tipi:
"So . . . Why do you ask . . . [KemoSabe] [insert appropriate alternative]

That was the exact opposite of A Racist/Culturalist Joke, in case you didn't get it.
And it wasn't "For The Children".

RadicalModerate
06-16-2014, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=Plutonic Panda;799627]Can we call yas Ray Jay? Or Steve o'? how about Big Pete? Mr. Johnson

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/d/d4/Butthead.png

"uh huhuh uh huhuh"[/QUOTht E]
Stay on point and don't imitate Bevis or Butthead.
fti: Jerry Garcia told me that right before He, the original Jerry Garcia, Trucked on Down the Road.
(and I know this on account of I'm not a so-called "DeadHead" =)

High in the mid-80s with a chance of rain.

Cleaning up the immediate, actual. realities, implicit and implies in this "conversation" aren't worth the effort.
Are they?

MsProudSooner
06-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Flower

Dennis Heaton
06-16-2014, 03:05 PM
"Stoner"