View Full Version : Transgender 6 Year Old

Dennis Heaton
06-02-2014, 12:43 PM
So many of us remember, from decades past, when it was taboo to talk about this...

Parents Allow Transgender Child to Choose Gender | Watch the video - Yahoo Good Morning America (http://gma.yahoo.com/video/parents-allow-transgender-child-choose-124323477.html)

Midtowner
06-02-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure what the controversy here is. I mean sure, you're going to have the regular reactionary a-holes who don't know all of the facts or simply can't wrap their minds around situations which don't fit nicely into their bubble, but just because of those people, I don't see why this is a big deal.

Dennis Heaton
06-02-2014, 01:03 PM
With over 7 billion people populating this world, and over 2 1/2 billion of those on the internet...there ought to be more than one volume of the DSM-5. The attacks on this child and the family have been relentless. I haven't used the DSM in years, but maybe they have added a section for "a-holes."

kelroy55
06-02-2014, 01:52 PM
This is priceless....

This is a demon that has got into the child. The parents should have went to God with this and not the "Big brains" It is wrong on so many levels God help them

Midtowner
06-02-2014, 02:18 PM
This is priceless....

This is a demon that has got into the child. The parents should have went to God with this and not the "Big brains" It is wrong on so many levels God help them

This looks like a job for Theodoric of York, Medieval Barber!

https://screen.yahoo.com/medieval-barber-000000006.html

Dennis Heaton
06-02-2014, 02:49 PM
This is priceless....

I saw that post too. Those are the kind of people that ought to be permanently banned from the internet. IMHO

Midtowner
06-02-2014, 04:26 PM
There are a large number of people who still harbor those kind of medieval superstitions. Nuts.