View Full Version : Whataburger Outlet shops

kukblue1
05-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Anyone know where the Whataburger is going in at near the Outlet Mall. Heard they will be opening in 3 months but don't see any ground broken yet. Heard it was going to be near the Braums

Mel
05-22-2014, 04:20 PM
I first read the thread title and started thinking about outlet shops for food. I imagined a hamburger made with stale buns and meat with a USDA Grade of meh.

kukblue1
08-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Sign just went up today. Whataburger is going to be right at the turn in to the outlet mall off council. Very good location IMO. Then again there already is a McDonald's Braum's and Smashburger at the mall. Good Highway location though and since their isn't one in Yukon this would be easy for people over there to get too.

OKCisOK4me
08-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Good! Cause the Whataburger drivethru in Mustang is asinine!

Zuplar
08-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Good! Cause the Whataburger drivethru in Mustang is asinine!

It was when it first opened, but since then, I've never had an issue. Go there about 2 times a month.

OKCisOK4me
08-20-2014, 08:17 AM
It was when it first opened, but since then, I've never had an issue. Go there about 2 times a month.
I went there 2 times last month and the line was always out into the shopping center parking lot. They have the A and B lane and both times..."my helper is on vacation".

Urbanized
08-20-2014, 08:19 AM
Every time I see this thread title I picture a Whataburger selling factory seconds.

Zuplar
08-21-2014, 07:53 AM
I went there 2 times last month and the line was always out into the shopping center parking lot. They have the A and B lane and both times..."my helper is on vacation".

Overall Whataburger is slower than most fast food restaurants, but IMO you are getting a much better burger.

SOONER8693
08-21-2014, 10:35 AM
Overall Whataburger is slower than most fast food restaurants, but IMO you are getting a much better burger.
The wait time for the drive-thru off of 19th street and I-35 is ridiculous. But, the food is very good. My daughter says the wait is longer because they make each order fresh when you order. I don't know, but the wait is looooooooooong.

Zuplar
08-21-2014, 12:25 PM
The wait time for the drive-thru off of 19th street and I-35 is ridiculous. But, the food is very good. My daughter says the wait is longer because they make each order fresh when you order. I don't know, but the wait is looooooooooong.

Yeah they make it when you order so it's expected to be longer, but other than when they first opened, it's never been super long for me. Never been to the one in Moore, but I do feel like compared to most fast food places they are slower. Personally they are almost borderline not a fast food place, if speed is a main factor, lol.