View Full Version : Eastern and 27th street

Jesseda
05-21-2014, 09:23 AM
One of the big pieces of land that has not been developed yet is the big field off eastern and 27th street, The widening of eastern is finished, just curious if the railroad owns all that land, city owns it or if its even for sale, I think that corner would be perfect for a oncue plus other retail development but im not sure if its zoned for retail

Robert_M
05-21-2014, 09:34 AM
If you mean the N.W. corner there according to the assessor's website the railroad does own that corner back over to Pole Road and on North. Since the rail yard is there to the north I don't think they would give up the land either.

Edit: I also realized you could have meant the S.E. corner and the assessor's site shows that corner is owned by 7-11

Jesseda
05-21-2014, 01:54 PM
If you mean the N.W. corner there according to the assessor's website the railroad does own that corner back over to Pole Road and on North. Since the rail yard is there to the north I don't think they would give up the land either.

Edit: I also realized you could have meant the S.E. corner and the assessor's site shows that corner is owned by 7-11

neat to know a 7-11 owns the s.e part. I was curious about the the n.w part I didn't know all of it was owned by the railroads from eastern all the way to the tracks. I know a couple older homes on the s.w was up for sale with their land but never heard anything more. Just seems like that area is last to be developed nothing at that intersection really yet.