View Full Version : Bartlesville meth dealers.... "We're gonna have to be gay for a second"

BBatesokc
05-16-2014, 10:38 AM
What an embarrassment to the meth trade in the Tulsa area......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81iijkhcjao

Achilleslastand
05-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Dumb and dumber......

kelroy55
05-16-2014, 12:14 PM
LOL Hope they put that up on the jail TV for all to see.

HangryHippo
05-16-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm not sure what to think of your post. It's not embarrassing that they're meth dealers, but rather because two dudes touched lips?

Dennis Heaton
05-16-2014, 01:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqyGoE2Q4Y

BBatesokc
05-16-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure what to think of your post. It's not embarrassing that they're meth dealers, but rather because two dudes touched lips?

Problem #1 - you obviously thought WAY too hard about my post and are wearing it way too close to your sleeve.

You apparently just want to argue because there aren't enough posts on this site that baffle you (sarcasm). You really think I don't have a problem with someone being a meth dealer? The irony was the fact they themselves had an apparent problem with two dudes touching lips (or, in your haste to bit*h and moan did you not take-in the entire video?).

FYI - its YOU that assumed my embarrassment was with them touching lips. My embarrassment was the entire situation that had themselves in.

HangryHippo
05-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Problem #1 - you obviously thought WAY too hard about my post and are wearing it way too close to your sleeve.

You apparently just want to argue because there aren't enough posts on this site that baffle you (sarcasm). You really think I don't have a problem with someone being a meth dealer? The irony was the fact they themselves had an apparent problem with two dudes touching lips (or, in your haste to bit*h and moan did you not take-in the entire video?).

FYI - its YOU that assumed my embarrassment was with them touching lips. My embarrassment was the entire situation that had themselves in.

I assumed nothing, that's why I asked. You do know what a question mark means, don't you? Your thread title has a quote about being gay and then your original post is about how embarrassing the video is. It was ambiguous.