View Full Version : browsing?maybe pics would help

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
09-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Well singles,I see that so many of us are looking at the singles posts but very few are posting.Hmmm maybe if you guys start posting pics I could play matchmaker!lol this could be fun!Cmon guys loosen up you only live once right!Lets HAVE SOME FUN THEN!!!! ;)

mranderson
09-06-2004, 03:24 PM
You sure you want us to post our picture? Mine looks really bad.

How would we post it to these messages?

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
09-07-2004, 01:06 AM
Im not sure where to post just shooting my mouth off before thinking as usual.Maybe if there is enough interest our webmaster will add a section for that.You know everyone has at least one picture that they dont mind showing.Right?Lol no driver's licen :o se photos people.PLEASE!

HoodRat
10-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Wow! Internet match-making.... what a concept! Where do I sign up? :rolleyes:

moneymaker79
12-27-2004, 03:36 PM
well Darling Diva , if you can find more women than the 1 we have on here, there could be a chance to do some match making. I dont think I am that womans type but I dont mind you playing match maker for me.

Patrick
12-27-2004, 10:26 PM
Hey mranderson....if you want to ad your pic to a post, hit the post reply button, enter your message, then go down to additiona features before you hit submit reply, and click on Manage Attachments to download the file. Maybe everyone who's single can start posting a pic in this thread! DarlingDiva can play the matchmaking game! lol!