View Full Version : US leads in important Density ranking

Teo9969
04-23-2014, 09:39 AM
WASHINGTON—A report released Wednesday by the United Nations revealed that the U.S. continues to lead the world with the highest per capita density of Kevins of any nation. “Ranked against the rest of the international community, the United States is far and away the global leader in Kevins, with upwards of 27 Kevins per square mile in most major American urban centers,” said lead researcher Gilbert Dujarric, who added that when factoring in the nation’s Kevs, the density figure nearly doubles. “There are certainly areas of Australia, the U.K., and Canada where the concentration of Kevins is high, but they all fall well short of the United States’ Kevin population across all demographics. And when we look at the benchmark Kevin-to-John ratio, no country comes even remotely close to the staggering .205 figure the U.S. posted in 2013.” The report’s authors noted with surprise, however, that the United States had surpassed Denmark and risen to second place in Jürgen density.

SOURCE (http://www.theonion.com/articles/report-us-still-leads-world-with-highest-density-o,35856/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default&recirc=mens-fashion)

mmonroe
04-23-2014, 10:07 AM
... this is how money is spent...

Just the facts
04-23-2014, 10:37 AM
... this is how money is spent...

This is how money is spent at The Onion.

Teo9969
04-23-2014, 10:38 AM
This is how money is made at The Onion.

FiFY

mmonroe
04-23-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't honestly like satirical sites as much. Sheeple take the story to heart and spread it around like it were truth... misinformation is just too much sometimes.

Teo9969
04-23-2014, 10:09 PM
I don't honestly like satirical sites as much. Sheeple take the story to heart and spread it around like it were truth... misinformation is just too much sometimes.

I know…it's a great way to instantly see whose opinions are valid and whose opinions are a pile of cow dung!

RadicalModerate
04-24-2014, 10:41 AM
This is how money is spent at The Onion.

In all honesty, when I saw the thread title, the first thing that popped into my mind was that now the U.S. leads [Density] based on the number of people who text in traffic. ("To a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."---Plato ('r some other less dense dude).

Mel
04-24-2014, 06:38 PM
I didn't need a special report for this little gem. I am exposed to it everyday. I read Cyril M. Kornbluth's "The Marching Morons" decades ago. Very prophetic.

RadicalModerate
04-24-2014, 11:29 PM
I didn't need a special report for this little gem. I am exposed to it everyday. I read Cyril M. Kornbluth's "The Marching Morons" decades ago. Very prophetic.

When you have a moment or two, you might like to read, "The Mark Inside" (by Amy Reading).
It has a direct connection with the theme of this thread.

RadicalModerate
04-24-2014, 11:33 PM

Yup. I guess we agree.
(However, on a positive note, there are far less murderers in Islamist countries, than there are in the USA, with the middle name of Wayne)

ljbab728
04-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Yup. I guess we agree.
(However, on a positive note, there are far less murderers in Islamist countries, than there are in the USA, with the middle name of Wayne)

What if the middle name is John?

RadicalModerate
04-25-2014, 12:09 AM
What if the middle name is John?

Then it doesn't count in the survey.
(does it?) =)

(so . . . is your middle name . . . wayne?)

All of the above is a simple exercise in anti-density training.
(no offense intended nor implied to the Waynes of this World)
(nor any Kevins who might have been offended)