View Full Version : Information on the Mary Kay Opportunity

BarbaraHarper
08-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Would you like information on a career with Mary Kay?

E-mail me at harper@pldi.net for an information packet or plan to attend the Stoops National Area Debut event, as my guest, on Saturday, Sept. 24th - Norman, OK

Barbara Harper

405-375-4587

okiemom
08-13-2005, 07:30 AM
Barbara, you're also a member of www.oklahoma-network.ryze.com, right? I thought I recognized your name.

BarbaraHarper
08-13-2005, 08:05 AM
Yes I am! Great Network - lots of good information about what is going on in Oklahoma. Thanks Delania

Karried
08-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi, I am too!

Have you gotten any networking leads from this site? I haven't yet become very involved but I plan to when I get a little less busy.

Churchill-Brown & Associates
Realtor

okiemom
08-17-2005, 07:47 AM
Karried,
I've gained one new associate and a few new customers from Ryze. Hopefully, I can get the Oklahoma network up and active. It's been quiet in there so far but I'm working on it by focusing on small and homebased businesses and having
membership contests.

Karried
08-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Do you do baskets for Realtor? I could have used one today - I like to give closing gifts but this one we closed in one week - my head is spinning, I didn't have time to even get a gift!

okiemom
08-17-2005, 07:11 PM
We sure do. You can order them online, have them shipped straight to your home or office. Very quick and easy.
You'll find gift trays, boxes and baskets listed under
Gifts & Entertaining – 2005
and
Gift Baskets & Gift Assortments

Prices range from $6.00 to around $120.00

BarbaraHarper
08-17-2005, 09:43 PM
I also have what I call an Executive Gift Service for those busy executives like you.

Most just e-mail or call with the $$ range and what the gift is for.
I handle the rest if needed! (Gift selection, wrapping, card and the delivery.)
Secretary’s Day, Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary’s - and yes, new home gift baskets.

Let me know and I can give you some suggestions.

Shop On-Line: www.marykay.com/harpers