View Full Version : Green Dye Prankster Makes Restitution

KenRagsdale
04-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Myriad Gardens receives restitution from prankster who dyed water features green on St. Patrick's Day | News OK (http://newsok.com/myriad-gardens-receives-restitution-from-prankster-who-dyed-water-features-green-on-st.-patricks-day/article/3953129)

PennyQuilts
04-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Good. An expensive prank and they did the right thing - or did his daddy?

BBatesokc
04-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Good. An expensive prank and they did the right thing - or did his daddy?

My vote is for 'daddy.' Investigators came a knock'n and daddy decided to head off criminal charges.

kevinpate
04-08-2014, 05:06 PM
No clue who Mr. Green in the garden with a dye pack was, but nearly 10 grand in restitution and no arrest does seem to scream child of privilege or babydult of privilege. If Bill the house painter's kid was involved, one can easily imagine an orange jumpsuited photo on the news.

Pete
04-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Glad this all worked out.

Hope it's the same with the recent spray painting incident.

Mel
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM
No clue who Mr. Green in the garden with a dye pack was, but nearly 10 grand in restitution and no arrest does seem to scream child of privilege or babydult of privilege. If Bill the house painter's kid was involved, one can easily imagine an orange jumpsuited photo on the news.

Babydult. I'm stealing that one.

RadicalModerate
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM
It is difficult to believe that this opportunity for a public Singapore style ass-whipping went unfulfilled.
(nah . . . unfortunately, it's easy to believe.) (the vandals aren't just at the gates . . . they have the keys.)

(sorry, I just saw The New, Improved, Myriad Gardens for the first time the other day. don't nobody f**k with them. they are good.)

Dennis Heaton
04-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Where was Christina Fallin on St. Patrick's Day?