View Full Version : It's been real, but I'm outta here.

Garin
04-01-2014, 07:27 PM
It's been nice chatting with you guys and gals over the last few years, but I just can't handle the day to day bickering anymore. So before I get the permaban I'm signing off.

mmonroe
04-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Well,

I hate to see anyone go, but looking at your activity history, you were mainly in the Political section, a hot button for anyone. Deduce your own conjectures.

Dennis Heaton
04-01-2014, 10:27 PM

Plutonic Panda
04-01-2014, 10:48 PM
It's been nice chatting with you guys and gals over the last few years, but I just can't handle the day to day bickering anymore. So before I get the permaban I'm signing off.See you man. It was nice having you on here. I understand the majority of these idiots can get to you. I don't hold a grudge against anyone though, but some of these people make me shake my head. A lot of people won't accept the real facts like blacks contributing to large portion of the crime rate but representing a small percentage of the population and you instantly get deemed a racist; you were the first I saw on here that mentioned it and I respect you for that.

Anyhow, seeyas and have a good one dude. If anything, I'll probably explode on someone on here and get banned before you(I'm eyeballing you Custromayo) ;)

Plutonic Panda
04-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Well,

I hate to see anyone go, but looking at your activity history, you were mainly in the Political section, a hot button for anyone. Deduce your own conjectures.Yeah, I need to try to stay out of there. I really need to just refrain from checking a thread unless Pete, Steve, MMM, Spartan, and a few others post because mainly it is nothing really significant. Just the same ol' if it isn't pushed right up against the street with parking in back it sucks..... etc, I suppose though it goes both ways and when someone sees me posting, they're probably thinking "oh, boy.. another one of Pandas post complaining about a road not being wide enough, a building not being high enough, or perhaps supporting a suburb or a new highway and promoting sprawl" and so on.

I'm pretty sure I've mapped out some people that really don't like me...

ljbab728
04-01-2014, 10:56 PM
There were a number of threads where Garin provided some good information. I appreciate his input there even if I disagreed with most of his ideas in other areas.

Dennis Heaton
04-01-2014, 10:56 PM
If anything, I'll probably explode on someone on here and get banned before you(I'm eyeballing you Custromayo) ;)

Plutonic Panda
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM
7252Hmmmmmm.... I'm trying to think of what you're thinking, but I don't think I'm thinking much of what you were thinking when you thought I would think your thoughts about this graphic.

Dennis Heaton
04-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Hmmmmmm.... I'm trying to think of what you're thinking, but I don't think I'm thinking much of what you were thinking when you thought I would think your thoughts about this graphic.

Whew! I'm glad it was Custromayo and NOT me.

boitoirich
04-01-2014, 11:08 PM
See you man. It was nice having you on here. I understand the majority of these idiots can get to you. I don't hold a grudge against anyone though, but some of these people make me shake my head. A lot of people won't accept the real facts like blacks contributing to large portion of the crime rate but representing a small percentage of the population and you instantly get deemed a racist; you were the first I saw on here that mentioned it and I respect you for that.

Anyhow, seeyas and have a good one dude. If anything, I'll probably explode on someone on here and get banned before you(I'm eyeballing you Custromayo) ;)

This is not OK.

Plutonic Panda
04-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Whew! I'm glad it was Custromayo and NOT me.Eh, I don't really have any beef with him. He just gets on my case quite a bit. I'd be willing to say Spartan, Custromayo, Venture, Bandnerd, Midtowner, and one or two others(can't think of their name at the moment) really hate my guts. It also appears I've managed to migrate to Catch 22s sh*t list as of late. Well, what the hay, can't please everyone I suppose.

Plutonic Panda
04-01-2014, 11:10 PM
This is not OK.You're exactly right man. Never has been and never will be.