View Full Version : What are your Talents/Skills?

Keith
08-07-2005, 07:47 PM
We have many talented and skilled members on this forum, and it is time for you to brag about what you can do. Who knows, your talent or skill may be something that somebody on this forum is looking for. Not what you do for a living, but something you do on the side.

For example...

Do you work on computers, are you a good mechanic, do you teach piano lessons, do you teach voice lessons, do you do yard work for others, do you paint, do you do carpentry work, are you a licensed electrician, are you a plumber, can you repair appliances, etc......

This isn't a place for you to "advertise" your business, but a place to let us know what you do on the side that might be beneficial for others.

kahloist
08-08-2005, 12:56 AM
I am a 15 year veteran of the visual arts. Teaching those who wish to learn how to paint as well as working on an ever cluttered, yet some times brilliant, portfolio are not just hobbies but very liberating passions. Objective opinions and critiques are what keep Art alive. :artist: Knowledge of the fine arts not only sharpens the mind to history but tickles the imagination and empowers free thought.

mranderson
08-08-2005, 08:47 AM
My talents? Writing and producing television and radio commercials, stand up comedy, and the most recent is teaching myself digital editing. (mainly slide shows. Video will come later)

MadMonk
08-08-2005, 01:01 PM
I play drums and trumpet, although not on a professional level. Computers are my vocation and hobby. I'm a pretty good auto mechanic (prior profession) and I've just completed tiling my bathroom so that's a new skill I can add to my repertoire. ;)