View Full Version : Breaking News From K-4(!)

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Semi-Trailer Truck tips over at intersection of Harrah Road and an Interstate Highway.
Fuel Tank is leaking. Speed (momentum and other aspects of physics--not including cellphones) probably involved.

Now (after the appropriate wringing of the hands) back to your regular programming.
(for me, it Rachael Ray and some expert pizza chefs from New York or Jersey =)

(it interrupted my 'regular programming' . . . fuggedaboudit already).

OKCisOK4me
02-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Mmmmm k

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Mmmmm k

And! If that ain't enough!!! . . . Texas once again demonstrates that the opinion of Oklahomans regarding Texas is that it is the sort of state in which citizens carry around a dog turd in their pocket for ID by busting a kid whose mom accidentally put a Coors Lite in his lunch bag instead of whatever else she intended to place in his lunch bag that resembles a can of Coors Lite is Justified.

There are two fouls here:
The mom drinks Coors Lite instead of actual beer.
The robotic dumb-asses at the school can't recognize a legitimate error.

Really, there are three: The kid turned in the beer to a school authority.
"No good deed goes unpunished." (write that on the black/white board a thousand times.)

(sorry . . . had to take a quick break from making a batch of ratatouille to check out the "NewZ" . . .
in order to see if I needed to add a dash of outrage to my day . . . =)

p.s.: Would suggesting "mmmmm k-4 rulz"--rather than "mmmmm k"--be a gaffe or a faux pas? =)

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 11:55 AM
And . . .
"Babba Wahwa" impressionist does entire video essay on the skills of Justin Timberlake in handling hecklers.

Apparently all of them forgot the fact that Mitch Hedberg's Birthday Anniversary passed unnoticed. =)

. . . . (on the "news") . . . =)

Edited to Add:
More incredibly misunderstandable fear feed . . .

(sorry, they are now bringing Jude and Jody into to mix along with the Shyster/Convict House Flippers. oh well . . . what ya' gonna do?)

(and now . . . on The Doctors . . . "Cyber Ouija Boards"!

rezman
02-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Semi-Trailer Truck tips over at intersection of Harrah Road and an Interstate Highway.
Fuel Tank is leaking. Speed (momentum and other aspects of physics--not including cellphones) probably involved.

Now (after the appropriate wringing of the hands) back to your regular programming.
(for me, it Rachael Ray and some expert pizza chefs from New York or Jersey =)

(it interrupted my 'regular programming' . . . fuggedaboudit already).

Wasn't this breaking news on K-4 a day or two ago? ... "Semi-Truck carrying explosives crashes on I-40 near Clinton".

Plutonic Panda
02-26-2014, 01:50 PM
A semi truck full of syrup caused a disturbance earlier this morning if that means anything

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 01:59 PM
There are only a few alternatives to the K4 NewZ slop into the trough of The Public Mind:
1) Make Joe Rogan the News Program Director.
2) Uh . . . I dunno . . . I ferget . . . whatever . . .

Cocaine
02-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Hmmm a book fell off my desk this morning too.

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 02:17 PM
From K4 . . .
A book filled with Cocaine that fell off an unnamed desk at an anonymous location provided a harbinger of stress-filled bullsh!te leading to more info about Justin Beiber along with "stars in designer duds" and California is almost over their drought that concerns them.

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Now they are all off on pastors and parking meters and do-gooders "selfing each other in a knucklesque/robinhoodian" manner without manners. I'm sure glad that the RobinHooders haven't entered into the Public Mind. Next thing you know, the Napoleonizers or Hitlerites will be marketing GoogleGlasses. =)

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Sorry . . . The Orphan Animal Spay/Neuter/House Flipper Commercial just came on . . .
Why don't they atone for their sins by paying for all the tornado shelters for all the schools.
Oprah would.

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Sorry . . . Tylenol and iPads are where it's at.
(at least based upon the paid fear-mongering on K-4)
(wow! there's a two hour crossover event tonight that can't be missed.)
(bummer)

rezman
02-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Tune in at 10:00 when we discuss the effects of methane gas on cotton fibers.

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 03:30 PM
This Just In:
Ruthless Two Sided Alleged Pastor plus Smart Dolphins (and maybe even dogs?) can lput shingles on your house with pride plus a couple of awards for this that or the other thing. (geez . . . now they are talking about all the rest of the stuff, including robotic sewing machines and the lack of whatever in church parking lot traffic.....)

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Hold up . . .
Stolen '68 Camero /other Chevy with a Jack in the Box recovered,
hopefully.

rezman
02-26-2014, 05:07 PM
This Just In;.... Kia Soul crashes into Circle K store at NW 10th & Portland. Witnesses say car was occupied by three blind mice.

RadicalModerate
02-26-2014, 05:29 PM
This Just In;.... Kia Soul crashes into Circle K store at NW 10th & Portland. Witnesses say car was occupied by three blind mice.

. . . however no credible witness could see how or why they run nor in what direction . . .

kevinpate
02-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Generally speaking, farmers' wives often get a bad rap

Plutonic Panda
02-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Tanker Spills Syrup Along I-44 In Oklahoma City - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | (http://www.news9.com/story/24825999/semi-spills-syrup-along-i-44-in-oklahoma-city)

Plutonic Panda
02-26-2014, 10:46 PM
BREAKING NEWS [CODE RED]

A breaking news flash has been brought to you by an entity that is not part of the entity that brought you the news - that is all

random descriptor

Plutonic Panda
02-26-2014, 10:48 PM
BREAKING NEWS [CODE RED(as in hot chilly pepper)]

A breaking news flash has been brought to you by an entity that is not part of the entity that brought you the news - that is all

random descriptor
LOUD NOISES
random descriptor

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 11:46 AM
In the interests of fairness and equal time, I need to put in a good word here for K-4:

That "Mr. Food Test Kitchen" guy comes up with some pretty good stuff.
(today it was user-friendly squash hotdish aka casserole)

Oops . . . My good feeling were just squashed by a 2 Sell Homes ad.

rezman
02-27-2014, 03:24 PM
I do have to say I was glad to see the story K4 did yesterday about my former neighbor who is an animal horder, abuser and all around POS. Authorities found numerous malnurished, dying and dead animals on his property.

The main inacuracy in the report was that the reason the animals were in that condition was because his property was forclosed on and he abandoned them. While it is true about the forclosure, he was there up untill Monday of this week when Sherriff's Deputies showed up to kick him out. His vehicle was not running so they sent him walking. The poor condition of the animals and his property has been going on for years. If he finally faces charges, it will be a long time coming.

Plutonic Panda
02-27-2014, 04:13 PM
BREAKING NEWS [CODE RED(as in hot chilly pepper)]
that was meant to be Chilli Pepper

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 05:09 PM
6:00 PM (or thereabouts): POLICE KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE (jewelry thieves busted at low-rent motel) (Macy's rejoices.)

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 05:16 PM
6:14: TORNADO WALL???!!! FACT OR FICTION???? (probably a lead-in to an ad for Tornado Shelters made in China or . . .)
experts say the concept is total bullsh!te . . . news presenters disagree.

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 05:33 PM
6:30: Yet ANOTHER CRUISE SHIP COMES DOWN WITH A BAD CASE OF MONTEZUMA's REVENGE . . . (oh, wait, this is a rehash of old news)

Stay tuned for lots of car wrecks and medical malpractice.

boscorama
02-27-2014, 07:53 PM
"Late Breaking News We First Told You About Yesterday At Four"

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 08:02 PM
"Late Breaking News We First Told You About Yesterday At Four"

So how come there isn't a Realty Local TV News Show Parody along the lines of "A Mighty Wind"?
They could maybe call it "Breaking Wind" . . .
(oh. wait)

ljbab728
02-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Don't forget the monumental story on the late news about the man who is suing McDonalds for $1M because he was only given one napkin with his meal.

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 09:59 PM
Don't forget the monumental story on the late news about the man who is suing McDonalds for $1M because he was only given one napkin with his meal.

Maybe you can help me to remember: Exactly when was it that K4 NooZ turned into a joke?
(don't start with some mike morgan blamingstuff . . . simply answer the question =)

ljbab728
02-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Maybe you can help me to remember: Exactly when was it that K4 NooZ turned into a joke?
(don't start with some mike morgan blamingstuff . . . simply answer the question =)

RM, I'm sorry about your memory problems but it's not my job to educate you. :)

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 11:12 PM
Well spoken (or keyboarded), Sir.
(yet . . . somehow . . . the question remains . . . does it not? =)

ljbab728
02-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Well spoken (or keyboarded), Sir.
(yet . . . somehow . . . the question remains . . . does it not? =)

If the question remains, it is for others , not for me. :Smiley063

RadicalModerate
02-27-2014, 11:52 PM
I yield to Smiley 063.
(while awaiting the next tsunami of earth-shaking NooZ from K4. =)