View Full Version : Law Enforcement Memorial Page

terrared
08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Law enforcement officers that have lost their lives in the line of duty have always had a special place in my heart. The state of Oklahoma has lost over 375 officers. I know none of us like having to deal with them most of the time, but they do risk their lives daily. If you have never visited the following website, I encourage you to do so. It's very moving. My husband's grandfather lost his life in the line of duty in Tulsa.

Officer Down Memorial Page (http://www.odmp.org)

Curt
08-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the website Terrared, I'll have to show my buddy, he is a Wayne County Officer.

terrared
08-05-2005, 10:37 PM
I'm glad it was of interest to you. Please tell your friend that I appreciate his dedication and bravery.

Curt
08-06-2005, 06:13 AM
I'm glad it was of interest to you. Please tell your friend that I appreciate his dedication and bravery.
I'll do that. His seargent was killed a few months back while driving down I-94 near Detroit with another officer on their way to a training class and his name is mentioned on that web sight. Anyway, they were on their way to this class and hit a patch of ice, spun out into the median and hit the only light pole out there, nothing else out there.