View Full Version : Art Opening Sept 10

Joe Schmoe
09-02-2004, 08:38 PM
I want to personally invite you to an art exhibit that I will be participating in.

The Individual Artists of Oklahoma 25th anniversary will honor & show works from some of the finest contemporary artists in Oklahoma. I am proud to be honored in this exhibit.

My painting in the show is over 8 feet wide & took several years to complete. I'm pretty happy with the results, so I'm anxious for my friends to see the finished painting before the owner hangs it in his home.

The triptych will be for sale during the exhibit, but I think that once it goes on the owner's walls, it won't leave. He's been pretty excited about getting it.

I know this is an awkward weekend to schedule anything, so soon after Labor Day, so if you can't make the opening, try to get by to see the exhibit.

Some of the best contemporary artists in Oklahoma will have work in this show.

Here's the details.
25th Anniversary Retrospective Art Exhibit
Opening Reception Friday, September 10, 6-8 p.m. Runs through October 2.
811 N. Broadway on Automobile Alley

Enjoy the celebration the entire month of September!
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11am–4pm; Saturday 1pm-4pm
Please call 405.232.6060 for more information.

http://www.iaogallery.org/IAOHOME.html

Thanks, I hope to see you at the opening,

Joe Schmoe
09-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Long time downtown arts gallery, the IAO is celebrating its 25 year. Some of the best artists in Oklahoma will be at this big bash. Dress is casual to exotiic, come & support the arts in downtown, beyond just talking about them here.

Friday, September 10, 6-8 p.m. Runs through October 2.
811 N. Broadway on Automobile Alley

Lots of you have never been to a big art openning, & this will be a good one to start with. Good fun, not at all stuffy.

Below is a small image of a painting that one of my patrons will be showing, it is over 8 feet long so, you have to be there to really see it.