View Full Version : POLL: Ever Dumped Someone, Why?

Leon
08-02-2005, 02:57 PM
OK, thought I'd create a little poll. So many of us have been the dumpees....haven't heard much from the dumpers.

mranderson
08-02-2005, 03:05 PM
OK, thought I'd create a little poll. So many of us have been the dumpees....haven't heard much from the dumpers.

I did twice.

The first one was whe I was in my early twenties. I had been dating a girl for about a year, and we were suppose to get married. She talked me into letting a friend of hers live with me (big mistake, but what fabulous sex) because she did not have a place to stay. Then, another girl after me on the rebound. I was confused and during an argument told her to get out of my life. I did not realize what I had done for a couple of weeks. I could never get her to accept my appology.

I would never do that again.

Number two. I had been dating a woman for two or three months, and met her kids. Her son is probably sharing a cell with his dad, and her daughter is probably working a corner. Since I could not control the kids, I left. Plus, she would not even try and improve her life.

When I saw her again, she said she had thought about when I left, and had started Nursing school and had started getting the kids therapy. Maybe she learned.