View Full Version : Adults throw punches during child's pizza party

GoOKC1991
01-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Great parenting.....

Caught on cam: adults throw punches during child's pizza party (http://www.okcfox.com/story/24558913/caught-on-camera-adults-throw-punches-during-childs-pizza-party)

Plutonic Panda
01-28-2014, 02:12 AM
Role model of the year? Well, at least better than Bieber... lol

GoOKC1991
01-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Sadly, this isn't the first time parents have fought at a pizza place and it won't be the last.

Achilleslastand
01-28-2014, 01:41 PM
I am shocked................
Darwin would be proud.

MWCGuy
01-29-2014, 02:07 AM
When you two, going on three generations of kids raising kids what else do you expect. Then to top it off you have schools with zero tolerance policies that don't let kids stand up for themselves. If they were allowed to stand up for themsleves, I believe there would be alot less fighting and violence in the world today.

Too many people think their are ten feet tall and bullet proof. During my childhood that attitude was knocked out of you at some point between grade school and high school. Eventually you met your match and you were put in your place. You picked on enough people where someone's big brother or someone who care about protecting those who could not defend themselves took you aside and gave you a good beat down. Granted nobody ever went to the hospital but, you sported a black eye or a bruised ego for a few days. That was enough to remind you that no matter how bad you think you are there is always someone who can and will knock you down a peg if necessary.

RadicalModerate
01-29-2014, 05:55 AM
Too many people think their are ten feet tall and bullet proof. . . . That was enough to remind you that no matter how bad you think you are there is always someone who can and will knock you down a peg if necessary.

That reminds me of something a very successful bar brawler once told me when I was much younger: "No matter how big you are, there is a paddle made to fit your ass. I may not have it, but the guy after me might."

JRWlnv0_svU