View Full Version : The human race is doomed

GoOKC1991
01-24-2014, 01:01 PM
Kids These Days Have Zero Idea What Justin Bieber's "DUI" Actually Means - Cheezburger (http://cheezburger.com/164101)

PennyQuilts
01-24-2014, 01:02 PM
Snicker....:)

RadicalModerate
01-25-2014, 06:29 AM
"DUI . . ? Like, don't they know how to spell DUH?"

"DUI . . ? Why is singing Doucheland Uber Illes illegal in FLA?"

"DUI . . ? Everybody know that means Dorking Under the Influence."

(yes . . . we are doomed. thanks a LOT Honey Boo Boo)

MWCGuy
01-26-2014, 12:35 AM
It's only a matter of time before one of these idiot celebrities kills someone and the victim(s) family is going to make a fortune off of that celebrity. California has treated celebrities with kid gloves for years because they want celebrity money to stay in California. This causes everybody to cry foul when a celebrity is held accountable by police departments, prosecuters and judges who have seen what lax enforcment of the law causes in their communities.

ljbab728
01-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Sorry, but I don't see anyone calling foul when a celebrity is held accountable. Just the opposite, I see it applauded by most except the most extreme fans.

Achilleslastand
01-26-2014, 01:12 AM
In 8 years and some change he will be 27.................

PennyQuilts
01-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Sorry, but I don't see anyone calling foul when a celebrity is held accountable. Just the opposite, I see it applauded by most except the most extreme fans.

Silly young girls seem to rush to defend stupid pop stars and cute young men who blow up marathon runners and their spectators. That right there is a clue that prosecuting them is a good idea for society.