View Full Version : re: child abuse case in braggs Ok

golddustwoman86
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
for those of you who have not heard or read about it, there was a 4yr old boy found in braggs, ok in a trailer with no running water or electricity, defecating in a trash can, and who had at one time, had to drink rubbing alcohol under the pretense of it being Kool-aid. I am infuriated!!!!!!!!! what has become of our country, when we care more about the rights and humane treatment of the terrorists trying to annihilate us than we do for our own totally defenseless kids.
we need to get our priorities straight. As far as I'm concerned, those bottom feeding low lives gave up their rights as human being the first time they mistreated that boy, and should be tortured in the same manner they tortured that baby.

Karried
08-01-2005, 10:00 PM
That was a horrible, terrible case. I read that the house was complete with dog food, dog shampoo and flea products but nothing for the little boy. I also read he never had a birthday and didn't even know what Christmas was!

These people are so ignorant, they wanted to get married and they are brother-sister. It was a truly disturbing case and unfortunately, it is prevalent across our nation.

A wake up call, if you even suspect for one minute that a child is abused, don't wait to investigate further or make an anonymous call, you could save their lives.

To report suspected Child Abuse or Neglect
1-800-522-3511