View Full Version : Recommendations For Company Party?

okcgeoff
01-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Not sure if this is the best place to start a thread like this, but I was curious if any of you wanted to give your 2-cents on great places in OKC to host an annual xmas company party? Our company is looking at changing locations. We usually have 70 or so attend. Thanks!

Pete
01-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Here are some quick ideas:

Vast atop Devon Tower. They have a variety of rooms for any size group.
Colcord Hotel has a really slick meeting room on the 2nd level of the connection to Devon Tower, with a great view of Myriad Gardens and the Devon decorations, which are always fantastic at Christmas.
The new meeting space atop the Ambassador Hotel will have stunning views.
Chesapeake and Devon Boathouses can be rented and are really unique venues with great river views.
Park House restaurant in the Myriad Gardens. Might be too expensive for just 70 people.
Meeting space atop Aloft Hotel; rooms of all size on top floor with stunning views of downtown.
Red Pin bowling in Bricktown can be rented for private events and it's a really fun setting.
Red Prime has a great private event space on it's 2nd floor.

FourStarFitness
01-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Wills Lobby bar on about N.W. 43rd and Western is another great space. Big meeting space, attached bar, and sushi neko is next door.

Jeepnokc
01-23-2014, 06:58 AM
For a little less formal, Crabtown has a huge room in the back and it has it's own bar. We did our XMAS party there last year and they treated us well. McNellies also has space.

kevinpate
01-23-2014, 07:52 AM
For a little less formal, Crabtown has a huge room in the back and it has it's own bar. We did our XMAS party there last year and they treated us well. McNellies also has space.

I think they have several options, including on the upper level. At least I think it was a Crabtown that I attended an attorney gathering several years back.

NWOKCGuy
01-23-2014, 06:20 PM
The Caliber

okcgeoff
01-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks for all of the great recommendations!

Pete, I'm looking into the Ambassador. The rooftop patio concept is unique for OKC. I'm looking forward to seeing this view!

bradh
01-24-2014, 10:47 AM
the 3rd floor of the OIPA/OERB building has a wonderful view of downtown from the east, not sure about availability though