View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good doctor?

sweetdaisy
08-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Hi all! Don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but I need to find a general practitioner in the North OKC area. Does anyone have any recommendations on who I could go to? I always hate the hassle of going from Doctor to Doctor trying to find someone I like and I'm comfortable with. Please share some suugestions. I can see if they're on my insurance plan.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

mranderson
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Lisa Farhood. She is my primary care physician.

Dr. Farhood is young and really enthusiastic. She listens and allows her patients to be active in their care. In fact, sometimes I will tell her what I would like and my opinion and she often agrees. Plus, she is a nice person.

She is at Deaconess.

sweetdaisy
08-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Thank you, Mr Anderson. This is the kind of info I need. It seems so difficult to find Docs that actually have time to listen. I will check her out.

Keith
08-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi all! Don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but I need to find a general practitioner in the North OKC area. Does anyone have any recommendations on who I could go to? I always hate the hassle of going from Doctor to Doctor trying to find someone I like and I'm comfortable with. Please share some suugestions. I can see if they're on my insurance plan.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Depending on whether you prefer a male or female doctor, my doctor is Dr. Matthew Dowell. He is part of St. Anthony's hospital. His phone # is 272-5555. He is an excellent doctor, and my wife and I both go to him. He is very personable and he listens to your concerns and what you have to say.

Patrick
08-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Scott Newton, is my family doc. He's at Mercy.