View Full Version : Top 10 Albums

Pete
12-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Okay, this is hard... But what are your Top 10 Desert Island Albums of all time?

Here are mine in no particular order:

1. Cracker – Kerosene Hat
2. Crowded House – Debut
3. Nirvana – Nevermind
4. Depeche Mode – Violator
5. REM – Out of Time
6. Elton John – Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
7. Eagles – Hotel California
8. Morrissey – Bona Drag
9. Psychedelic Furs – All This and Nothing
10. Oasis – Definitely Maybe

RadicalModerate
12-19-2013, 08:39 PM
You are right: It is difficult to pick.
Just off the top of my head (with a bit of thought) in no particular order:

Revolver: The Beatles
Aja: Steely Dan
Living and Dying in 3/4 Time: Jimmy Buffet
The Mask and The Mirror: Loreena McKennit
Stone Flute: Herbie Mann
Days of Future Passed: Moody Blues
Who Are These People: Trout Fishing in America
Astral Weeks: Van Morrison
Harvest Moon: Neil Young
Rickie Lee Jones: Rickie Lee Jones

wish I could have worked
that Archive album with
Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor
or . . .

zookeeper
12-19-2013, 09:00 PM
I could make a good Top Ten for me right from Pete and Rad's posts with just a bit of combination.

REM - Out Of Time (my absolute favorite...the rest in no particular order)
Depeche Mode – Violator
Pet Sounds - Beach Boys
Morrissey – (Anything)
Steely Dan - Aja
Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed
Neil Young -Harvest (the original)
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
The Beatles - Revolver
The Beatles - White Album

ljbab728
12-19-2013, 09:14 PM
You are right: It is difficult to pick.
Just off the top of my head (with a bit of thought) in no particular order:

Revolver: The Beatles
Aja: Steely Dan
Living and Dying in 3/4 Time: Jimmy Buffet
The Mask and The Mirror: Loreena McKennit
Stone Flute: Herbie Mann
Days of Future Passed: Moody Blues
Who Are These People: Trout Fishing in America
Astral Weeks: Van Morrison
Harvest Moon: Neil Young
Rickie Lee Jones: Rickie Lee Jones

wish I could have worked
that Archive album with
Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor
or . . .

I agree with most of your list. I would add:

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper
America- Horse with No Name

Achilleslastand
12-19-2013, 09:25 PM
This is a tough one but here they are right off the top in no order.....

Neil Young.....Harvest
Led Zeppelin......Physical Graffitti
Thin Lizzy..........Fighting
Beatles...........Rubber Soul
Beatles..........Abbey Road
Paul McCartney........Band on the Run.
Alice Cooper ...........Schools Out.
Van Halens first album.
Led Zeppelin.......II
Pink Floyd...........D.S.O.T.M.
Rolling Stones.......Sticky Fingers

Opps that's 11........Sorry about that.

zookeeper
12-19-2013, 09:29 PM

Oooh....I agree on both of those. A Horse With No Name is a classic 70's album. Ljbab728, do you know the connection with the two bands?

Achilleslastand
12-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Oooh....I agree on both of those. A Horse With No Name is a classic 70's album. Ljbab728, do you know the connection with the two bands?

Not to butt in but I know the answer but will wait for his reply...........
And here is another bit of Beatles related trivia.........What do the Beatles and Badfinger have in common?

ljbab728
12-19-2013, 09:38 PM

Are you referring to the fact that they used two of the same producers that helped with starting the Beatles sound?

zookeeper
12-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Are you referring to the fact that they used two of the same producers that helped with starting the Beatles sound?

Yes! It's amazing if you listen to some of the music from "Holiday" and a couple of the other albums. Just replace the vocals and some of those songs could have easily been Beatles tunes.

zookeeper
12-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Badfinger and The Beatles... No clue. They both start with "B"? Though, "Day After Day" could have easily been a Beatles tune in that same time period.

RadicalModerate
12-19-2013, 10:29 PM

OK . . . So where's my Braum's? =)

SouthsideSooner
12-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Hmmm... We're kinda all showing our age...but off of the top of my head...

The Eagles Live album 1980
Led Zeppelin 2
The Beatles White album
Peter Framton Framton Comes Alive
Fleetwood Mac Rumors
Led Zeppelin 4
The Beach Boys Pet Sounds
The Eagles Hotel California
U2 The Joshua Tree
Michael Jackson Thriller

ljbab728
12-19-2013, 10:36 PM
OK . . . So where's my Braum's? =)

So you want a banana split? :wink:

Achilleslastand
12-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Badfinger and The Beatles... No clue. They both start with "B"? Though, "Day After Day" could have easily been a Beatles tune in that same time period.

Yes lol that and "come and get it" was written by sir Paul and if you listen closely you can hear his voice in the choruses of "no matter what". They were also signed to Apple records at one point.

zookeeper
12-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Yes lol that and "come and get it" was written by sir Paul and if you listen closely you can hear his voice in the choruses of "no matter what". They were also signed to Apple records at one point.

Very interesting! When I read what you wrote about "No Matter What" I remembered hearing that before but it had long faded from memory.

ljbab728
12-19-2013, 11:03 PM
I notice that we have no votes for Miley Cyrus here yet. :Smiley122

RadicalModerate
12-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Okay, this is hard... But what are your Top 10 Desert Island Albums of all time?

2. Crowded House – Debut
3. Nirvana – Nevermind
5. REM – Out of Time
8. Morrissey – Bona Drag

You know what I find interesting?
Out of our Host's Top 10 there are only two musical artists listed with whom I have even the slightest acquaintance =)
Elton John (specifically: Madman Across The Waters) and The Eagles (like, Every Album From A to Z).

Of course, I've heard of many of the others . . . yet they never really entered my frame of reference.

ljbab728
12-19-2013, 11:17 PM
You know what I find interesting?
Out of our Host's Top 10 there are only two musical artists listed with whom I have even the slightest acquaintance =)
Elton John (specifically: Madman Across The Waters) and The Eagles (like, Every Album From A to Z).

Of course, I've heard of many of the others . . . yet they never really entered my frame of reference.

RM, it could be because you and I are a few years older than Pete?

zookeeper
12-19-2013, 11:36 PM
I pretty much stopped listening to "current" music around 1999 or so. I didn't discover R.E.M. until about 2000. I put their "Out Of Time" as my favorite album ever (1991) on my list, but the almost-as-good, "Automatic For The People" (1994) is incredible as well. But I couldn't have told you a thing about them until 2000. I've listened to those two R.E.M. albums a zillion times since. Very few from the 90's era compliment my old favorites and pretty much nothing post-2000.

RadicalModerate
12-19-2013, 11:47 PM

Dang. You're probably onto something there.
D'ya think he's heard of Hendrix? or The Talking Heads (David Byrne)? =)

OKCisOK4me
12-20-2013, 01:43 PM
We need some mixed paint splatter:

Led Zepplin - Physical Graffiti
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Lost Highway - Soundtrack
Queen - Greatest Hits
Aerosmith - Get a Grip
Tool - Undertow
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise, Volume 6: Ibiza
Tiesto - Elements of Life

BlackmoreRulz
12-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Teaser - Tommy Bolin
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Close to the Edge - Yes
Get Your Wings - Aerosmith
Fireball - Deep Purple
On Stage - Rainbow
Band of Gypsies - Hendrix & co
Heaven & Hell - Black Sabbath
Tumbleweed Connection - Elton John
Apostrophe - Frank Zappa
Physical Graffiti - Led Zepplin

Pete
12-20-2013, 02:11 PM

Even though I'm 53 and thus had my adolescence in what many consider the absolute golden age of rock (the early and mid 70's) my musical tastes are very heavily slanted towards the early 90's.

That's because that was when I first moved to California and had exposure to the alternative rock -- something that never even got the smallest amount of airplay in OKC, and since there was no Internet at that time, you only heard what was played on the local radios stations. I also worked for a music company in L.A. (a forerunner of XM) in the 90's and was surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable music people in the world.

But music in general is a great passion of mine. Here are other areas where I not only have a strong interest, but a stupidly worthless knowledge:

1. 70's Disco: well beyond anything that ever got radio play
2. Modern club/dance: hundreds and hundreds of artists, producers and DJ's that few would ever have heard of
3. Opera: have seen a bunch in person and really love most the music
4. Brit Music: Not just Blur, Oasis and Depeche Mode but scores of other bands that never really charted in the U.S. but were big in the U.K. and elsewhere
5. Modern Country: Introduced by a recent girlfriend and discovered a lot of truly talented musicians; the last bastion of the singer/songwriter
6. 80's Pop Music: I know it all
7. Virtually anything and everything from the 60's & 70's

I'm a bit of an compulsive personality type (which is probably obvious by now) and music is one my obsessions.

trousers
12-20-2013, 03:34 PM
In no particular order and this could change tomorrow
The Cure - Disintegration
REM - eponymous*
The Pogues - Rum, Sodomy, and The Lash
Fugazi - In on the kill taker
Songs: Ohia - The Magnolia Electric Co
The Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the 36 Chambers
Galaxie 500 - On Fire
Pavement - Wowee Zowee
Mercury Rev - Deserters Songs
Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life

Pete
12-20-2013, 03:40 PM
In no particular order and this could change tomorrow
The Cure - Disintegration
REM - eponymous*
The Pogues - Rum, Sodomy, and The Lash
Fugazi - In on the kill taker
Songs: Ohia - The Magnolia Electric Co
The Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the 36 Chambers
Galaxie 500 - On Fire
Pavement - Wowee Zowee
Mercury Rev - Deserters Songs
Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life

Interesting list... I've seen The Cure and Sparklehorse live.

trousers
12-20-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm still mad at myself for not seeing the cure wish tour.
Glad I did catch sparklehorse before mark passed. There is a tribute album in the works. Box of Stars - Last Box of Sparklers, a tribute to Mark Linkous | Indiegogo (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/box-of-stars-last-box-of-sparklers-a-tribute-to-mark-linkous)

Pete
12-20-2013, 03:56 PM
I saw The Cure at a music festival in Switzerland, of all places. They were fantastic, especially after seeing a bunch of other pretty good bands go on before them. They take the stage and it's obvious they are big-league rock stars in terms of talent and presence.

I saw Sparklehorse at a very small venue in L.A. as a warm-up for Cracker. That was one of my favorite all-time concerts, because it was so intimate. If you ever get the chance to see Cracker, David Lowery & Co. are very talented and they often lead-in with their Camper van Beethoven stuff. They still tour quite a bit but may have to go to Dallas to catch them.

coov23
12-20-2013, 06:47 PM
1.U2-Joshua Tree
2.Michael Jackson-Thriller
3.Blink 182- Enema of the state
4.Goo Goo Dolls-Dizzy up the Girl
5.Jay-Z-The Blueprint
6.Foo Fighters-Colour and the Shape
7. Duran Duran-The Wedding Album
8. John Mayer-Heavier Things
9. The Killers-Hot Fuss
10. Dave Matthews Band- Under the table and dreaming

Just missing my top 10

11. A mark, A mission and a Scar- Dadhboard Confessional
12. Eminem-The Curtain Call
13. The Eagles-Eagles
14. Radiohead-Best of Radiohead

G.Walker
12-20-2013, 07:49 PM
1. Michael Jackson - Thriller
2. Nas - I Am...
3. Tupac Shakur - Me Against The World
4. Creed - Human Clay
5. 8Ball & MJG - Space Age 4 Eva
6. Outkast - Aquemini
7. Boyz II Men - II
8. The Notorius B.I.G. - Ready To Die
9. Lil' O - Food On Da Table
10. Big Pokey - Dope Game 2000

CaptDave
12-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Wow - this is hard. In no particular order....

Pearl Jam - Ten
Foo Fighters - There Is Nothing Left To Lose
Eagles - Hotel California
The Who - Who's Next
Dave Matthews Band - Crash
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (I don't care if it was "only" a single!)
Santana - Greatest Hits (Is that cheating?)
Eric Clapton - Timepieces
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Smash Hits
Boston - Don't Look Back

bonus - Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion

Garin
12-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Black crowes - Southern harmony and musical companion
Pink Floyd- dark side of the moon
The Cure - everyone of them
Pink Floyd -The Wall
Iron maiden - Killers
Tesla- five man acoustical jam
Gary Allen-living hard
Marshal Tucker band-Carolina dreams
Prince-Purple rain
U2- Achtung baby

No particular order

Garin
12-20-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm still mad at myself for not seeing the cure wish tour.
Glad I did catch sparklehorse before mark passed. There is a tribute album in the works. Box of Stars - Last Box of Sparklers, a tribute to Mark Linkous | Indiegogo (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/box-of-stars-last-box-of-sparklers-a-tribute-to-mark-linkous)

Seen wish in Dallas in 91 or 92

OKCisOK4me
12-20-2013, 10:42 PM
1. Michael Jackson - Thriller
2. Nas - I Am...
3. Tupac Shakur - Me Against The World
4. Creed - Human Clay
5. 8Ball & MJG - Space Age 4 Eva
6. Outkast - Aquemini
7. Boyz II Men - II
8. The Notorius B.I.G. - Ready To Die
9. Lil' O - Food On Da Table
10. Big Pokey - Dope Game 2000

I have no clue why I didn't put Creed. I may have to reorganize. Also, I did put 2Pac - All Eyez On Me, but backtracked. Totally forgot about Outkast too. I'd have to go with ATLiens or Stankonia!

TaoMaas
12-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Can't do this without really thinking about it. It's hard to separate what I think is "best" vs "what I like". The only thing I could settle on was "Abbey Road" as #1. "Thriller" or "Off the Wall" would have to be on there...ought to be room for "Slow Turning" by John Hiatt, too...and Bonnie Raitt's "Nick of Time" was pretty sweet, top to bottom. I don't know. I could compile a list today and two weeks from now it would be totally different.

coov23
12-21-2013, 11:03 AM
You can definitely tell a persons age, for the most part, by their favorite music and albums. Mine shows I was born in the early 80's and liked more 90's and early 2000's type music. I'm 30. Makes sense, if you ask me.

OKCisOK4me
12-21-2013, 11:05 AM
You can definitely tell a persons age, for the most part, by their favorite music and albums. Mine shows I was born in the early 80's and liked more 90's and early 2000's type music. I'm 30. Makes sense, if you ask me.

At least mine was the first (on page 1) to really mix it up outside of classic rock, by starting off with classic rock and progressing my list lol...

G.Walker
12-21-2013, 05:42 PM
*Honorable Mention

Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel

trousers
12-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Seen wish in Dallas in 91 or 92
Yeah I think it was 92.
Also missed the first Lollapalooza in 91. Really wanted to see Janes Addiction and Nine Inch Nails.

TaoMaas
12-25-2013, 08:13 AM
You can definitely tell a persons age, for the most part, by their favorite music and albums.

True! It always kills me when I see a "Top 10 list" and nothing is more than 10 years old. lol Seriously? Music only started after 2000?

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 08:38 AM
I saw The Cure at a music festival in Switzerland, of all places. They were fantastic, especially after seeing a bunch of other pretty good bands go on before them. They take the stage and it's obvious they are big-league rock stars in terms of talent and presence.

I saw Sparklehorse at a very small venue in L.A. as a warm-up for Cracker. That was one of my favorite all-time concerts, because it was so intimate. If you ever get the chance to see Cracker, David Lowery & Co. are very talented and they often lead-in with their Camper van Beethoven stuff. They still tour quite a bit but may have to go to Dallas to catch them.
Cracker played at VZD's (!!) a few years ago. Agree about The Cure; saw them in 1989 at (then) Starplex in Dallas. One of my favorite shows ever.

I'm jealous as hell about Sparklehorse, especially in light of Linkous' death a few years ago. He made some incredible music. I'm sure it was pretty amazing live, ESPECIALLY in an intimate setting. If you're not aware, he was good friends with Steven Drozd of The Flaming Lips (and I guess all of the Lips camp). Steven worked with him a bit, including on the last Sparklehorse album Dreamt for Light Years in the Belly of a Mountain. If you miss old-school Drozd drumming on recent Lips records now that he has become more of a multi-instrumental music director type (and as their style has drifted), check out the track "So Hard" on that Sparklehorse record and you'll be reminded why Steven is regarded as one of the best drummers of the past 25 years by folks in the industry.

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah I think it was 92.
Also missed the first Lollapalooza in 91. Really wanted to see Janes Addiction and Nine Inch Nails.

The '91 Lollapalooza was fantastic, although NIN didn't play the show I saw in Dallas. Jane's Addiction, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Violent Femmes, Fishbone, Rollins Band, Ice T and Body Count, and Butthole Surfers all on the main stage. Fortunately I had already seen NIN play a club show in Norman at Rome...

trousers
12-25-2013, 08:53 AM
I saw Sparklehorse at the Gypsy Tea Room in Dallas. Great show.
I was a bigger fan of the sound that Dave Fridmann helped with on Wonderful Life. Fridmann produced almost of the Flaming Lips and Mercury Rev albums.

trousers
12-25-2013, 08:57 AM
The '91 Lollapalooza was fantastic, although NIN didn't play the show I saw in Dallas. Jane's Addiction, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Violent Femmes, Fishbone, Rollins Band, Ice T and Body Count, and Butthole Surfers all on the main stage. Fortunately I had already seen NIN play a club show in Norman at Rome...
That was an awesome lineup. Ended up seeing the Femmes a couple of time later and Fishbone at another Lolla. I had forgotten that the Surfers were in that tour.

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 09:19 AM
I saw Sparklehorse at the Gypsy Tea Room in Dallas. Great show.
I was a bigger fan of the sound that Dave Fridmann helped with on Wonderful Life. Fridmann produced almost of the Flaming Lips and Mercury Rev albums.

Agree about It's a Wonderful Life; it's my favorite. I really like just about anything Fridmann produces, and bands seem to suffer when they move away from him. MGMT, Low...their Fridmann-produced albums were spectacular and post-Fridmann just good. I hope that Tame Impala sticks with him next time. The Lips use him differently now; they record locally - these days at Wayne's Pink Floor studio - and ship the tracks to Fridmann to mix. I've still personally enjoyed what they've put out since the change, but I think the argument can be made that the product has suffered some from the new approach. A producer is so integral to what is laid down, and he has definitely been a part of some greatness.

Also, he actually was a MEMBER if Mercury Rev, though I think he has officially retired in that regard.

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 09:23 AM
That was an awesome lineup. Ended up seeing the Femmes a couple of time later and Fishbone at another Lolla. I had forgotten that the Surfers were in that tour.

Also saw Violent Femmes at the old church on Classen (RIP) which at the time was still Pandaemonium I think. That was another excellent show. The Violent Femmes...they bring ALL of their equipment on the bus. And you cannot **** with the Violent Femmes. YOU CANNOT **** WITH THIS BAND!!

trousers
12-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Hmmm. Hadn't heard about the Lips production change but it makes sense. I've liked the sound less and less on the last few albums.
You're right. I think Fridmann left Mercury Rev after All Is Dream.

Bill Robertson
12-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Boston - Boston
Leftoverture - Kansas
New Miserable Experience - Gin Blossoms
Led Zeppelin II - Led Zeppelin
Who's Next - The Who
Dulcinea - Toad The Wet Sprocket
Feeding Frenzy -Jimmy Buffett
Eagles - The Eagles
You Don't Mess Around With Jim - Jim Croce
Seven Separate Fools - Three Dog Night

Pete
12-25-2013, 10:17 AM
^

That's a great list.

Love that Gin Blossoms album, have always been a big fan of Toad, and while I'd personally leave off Zeppelin, The Who and Buffett, I've owned the other albums since the 70's.

Makes me realize I could have easily included a Cat Stevens album -- Teaser and the Firecat or Tea for the Tillerman -- on my list.

Stew
12-25-2013, 10:47 AM
No particular order off the top of my head..

Elephant - White Stripes
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Live at the Hammersmith Apollo - Tori Amos
Purple Rain - Prince
All Time Greatest Hits - Lynard Skynard
Back in Black - AC/DC
The times they are a-changing - Bob Dylan
Moving Pictures - Rush
Exile on Main Street - Rolling Stones
Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison - Johnny Cash

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Boston - Boston
Leftoverture - Kansas
New Miserable Experience - Gin Blossoms
Led Zeppelin II - Led Zeppelin
Who's Next - The Who
Dulcinea - Toad The Wet Sprocket
Feeding Frenzy -Jimmy Buffett
Eagles - The Eagles
You Don't Mess Around With Jim - Jim Croce
Seven Separate Fools - Three Dog Night

Personally I like Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti more than LZII (especially HOTH). Definitely right about Who's Next. Without question it was their best - and that's saying something - and one of the greatest albums of all time.

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 10:51 AM
No particular order off the top of my head..

Elephant - White Stripes
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Live at the Hammersmith Apollo - Tori Amos
Purple Rain - Prince
All Time Greatest Hits - Lynard Skynard
Back in Black - AC/DC
The times they are a-changing - Bob Dylan
Moving Pictures - Rush
Exile on Main Street - Rolling Stones
Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison - Johnny Cash

Oh, man...what a great list.

Urbanized
12-25-2013, 11:06 AM
By the way, I know that Dark Side of the Moon is the more revered, but personally I like Wish You Were Here even better. The title track easily resides in my top ten SONGS of all time.

OKCretro
12-27-2013, 12:52 PM

2. Crowded House – Debut
3. Nirvana – Nevermind
5. REM – Out of Time
8. Morrissey – Bona Drag

Is Euro-trash girl on the Cracker album? might be the greatest "hidden cd track" of all time

Dubya61
12-27-2013, 01:07 PM
If you can do "Best Of" albums, I would have the Best of ELO included in this. Otherwise (and in no particular order)
The Wall (Pink Floyd)
Grand Illusion (Styx)
Kerosene (Miranda Lambert)
Tell Me Why (Wynonna Judd)
Female Trouble (Nona Hendryx)
Brothers in Arms (Dire Straits)
Hunter Hayes (Hunter Hayes)
Bach: The Six Unaccompanied Cello Suites (YoYo Ma)
Aja (Steely Dan)
Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only the Piano Player (Elton John)

Pete
12-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Greatest Hits albums don't count!! ;)

trousers
01-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Greatest Hits albums don't count!! ;)

You may be breaking your own rule lol. Bona Drag is a singles, rarities comp and not a "true" album.
but to be fair I need to remove Eponymous.

zookeeper
01-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Someone mentioned ELO. Another favorite that could have easily have gone on my list is Face The Music, it had such classics as Strange Magic, Evil Woman, and Nightrider on it. But my favorite song from the album was never a single - One Summer Dream...great song. Never heard it? >>> Electric Light Orchestra - One Summer Dream - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH4pp248RVQ) Treat yourself!

Edit - Just had to say if "Best of..." albums were allowed on our lists, I would have to rank ELO's in the top five - no question. From the first time I heard "Can't Get It Out of My Head" on a jukebox at Hemi's Pizza in the summer of '74, I was a fan for life.

Edit Edit - One more thing! (promise) I remember back then people saying Electric Light Orchestra was too much of a "studio band" to ever have a successful tour. Oh my. How wrong that turned out to be. My favorite concert EVER was ELO in Oklahoma City in 1978. Wow, it was a show of shows.

LovableGoober
01-11-2014, 02:48 PM
I don't know how you guys did that.......I can't even come up with my top 10 favorite bands, let alone albums