View Full Version : Round Up Pizza

Eagles_07
11-04-2013, 06:38 PM
I haven't been there in years but did it close down?

Garin
11-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Last time I was there was about a year ago, the place was just filthy and the food was terrible. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was closed.

SoonerDave
11-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Last time I was there was about a year ago, the place was just filthy and the food was terrible. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was closed.

If you're talking about the one on 29th in Del City, no, its not closed. Friend of mine actually still goes there and brings back a pile of pretty darned disgusting food. Pity the place used to be a Shakey's.

Eagles_07
11-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Really wow what a change from the days that I would eat there with the family. The last time I drove by I notice something on the door but I'm always on my way to work or something or other and don't have time stop in see what it says.

dmoor82
11-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Growing up I went here every weekend with my Father, it was kinda our thing together and had great memories there.

Head
11-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Growing up I went here every weekend with my Father, it was kinda our thing together and had great memories there.

Is that when Round Up was on Douglas? At the location presently occupied by Lupe's?

dmoor82
11-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Is that when Round Up was on Douglas? At the location presently occupied by Lupe's?

I'm only 31, the SE 29th st. Location is the one I remember.

Mel
11-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Really wow what a change from the days that I would eat there with the family. The last time I drove by I notice something on the door but I'm always on my way to work or something or other and don't have time stop in see what it says.

Prolly a warning from the Oklahoma Department of Health.

someone
11-07-2013, 12:27 AM
I went their with my dad. The food was okay until I went to the restroom. It was disgusting in there. Smelled like an outhouse in there. Really. Made me really take a look around at the whole place. FILTHY. I couldn't stand another bite after that.

Why don't owners of eating places clean off the salt and pepper shakers daily?

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get shut down by the health department. On the other hand, if they were really doing their job it wouldn't be allowed to be open and be that bad.

MWCGuy
11-07-2013, 12:54 AM
We used to go there for the french fried potatoes and the fried chicken. However, we stopped going after our last visit. The quality has just dropped. It's not the place it used to be.