View Full Version : Scary

kelroy55
10-31-2013, 11:14 AM
and not just because it's Halloween. I wonder what happened to this 11 year old kid to make him this way.

An 11-year-old Washington state boy accused of taking a gun, knives and 400 rounds of ammunition to school last week yelled obscenities and fought detention officers after a judge ordered him to remain in custody.

The Clark County prosecutors office said Tuesday that the boy, whom NBC News isn't identifying because he's a juvenile, would be charged with attempted murder, theft of a firearm and other weapons charges.

Prosecutors said he'd changed his story to admit planning to shoot multiple people last Wednesday at Frontier Middle School in Vancouver, Wash.

Clark County Juvenile Court Commissioner Jennifer Snider rejected the testimony of a court-appointed psychologist who said the boy presented a low risk of threat to the community and ordered him returned to police custody.

"I feel that at this point, he needs to be held to protect him from himself and also (to protect) the community," Snider said after prosecutors told her the boy had threatened suicide at least once before.

As he was being led out of court, the boy started crying and screaming: "Get off me! Get the (expletive) off!" — as well as other curses.

In a declaration of probable cause filed last week, police said the boy had "claimed in the presence of school officials that a 'voice in his head' was telling him to kill" another student after he had called the boy's friend "gay."

But prosecutors told Snider that the boy later gave them a different story: that he actually planned to wait until after school to shoot several people.

Prosecutors said the boy had managed to sneak the gun onto school grounds at least twice before this month and that on the day of his arrest, he told a school counselor: "I'm not going to (expletive) tell you anything. You don't know what I'm capable of."

adaniel
10-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Throw some holy water on him, and if it starts sizzling or he freaks out then someone needs to call a priest.

In all seriousness, sounds like he's got some pretty serious mental issues. I don't think kids have the capacity to be this evil unless something else is going on.

OKCisOK4me
10-31-2013, 05:09 PM
Call Sam & Dean Winchester. They'll figure out if it's a demon or some other mystical creature!!

kevinpate
10-31-2013, 11:09 PM
... I don't think kids have the capacity to be this evil unless something else is going on.

I know many, many people who agree with you. I am not one of them. I am very much in the camp, at times camping alone in a hammock, that believes the capacity to learn/harbor evil is quite individualized and has no clear minimum age.

RadicalModerate
11-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Remember the movie, "The Bad Seed"?

Bill Robertson
11-01-2013, 06:30 AM
I know many, many people who agree with you. I am not one of them. I am very much in the camp, at times camping alone in a hammock, that believes the capacity to learn/harbor evil is quite individualized and has no clear minimum age.I'm with you. Growing up there was a kid my age that was simply engrossed in learning how to and then being evil. He ended up spending much of his school years in juvi. Then was arrested shortly after being old enough to be tried as an adult and sent to McAllister for some time. Last I heard he assaulted and robbed a family, killing one of them in the process and is serving life without the possibility of parole. His parents were fine people and he had two slightly older sisters who were very friendly. There weren't many kids around our neighborhood so the sisters sort of "adopted" me and took me to movies, Trick-Or-Treating, etc. so I spent a lot of time getting to know the family.