View Full Version : High achievers

mranderson
07-19-2005, 11:26 AM
It could be someone famous (I know a couple of you went to High School with a celebrity) or just someone who did extreemly well (maybe well known). Who are they? When and where did you graduate together? Do you still see them?

Keith
07-19-2005, 04:31 PM
It could be someone famous (I know a couple of you went to High School with a celebrity) or just someone who did extreemly well (maybe well known). Who are they? When and where did you graduate together? Do you still see them?
I went to school with Toby Keith (Covell), and we graduated the same year, in 1979. The only time I see him is by accident. I didn't like him in school, and I still can't stand him. Yeah, he is famous, but I could care less. He is a very arrogant individual.

rxis
07-22-2005, 03:44 PM
I've heard the same thing about him from ppl who knew him before he was famous. Its rubbed off on his son too.

mranderson
07-22-2005, 03:52 PM
The high achiever in my graduating class will probably be the next Chief of Police in Oklahoma City. Assistant Chief David Shupe.

floater
07-23-2005, 01:20 PM
None of my graduating classmates has really hit the big time, although I'm sure they're doing a lot of big things around the world in quieter ways. One was an assistant DA in Cleveland County at the time of our ten-year.

But the most famous person to come out of our young high school (Westmoore) is Kellie Coffey, the country and western singer. We took a world history class together when she was a senior and I was a sophomore. Contrary to our Moore counterpart, she was nice, a senior class officer too.