View Full Version : This would haunt you for life

kelroy55
10-18-2013, 08:48 AM
In the Ft Worth paper

A Mineral Wells woman who had taken methamphetamine and other drugs likely crawled into the chest freezer in her garage where she died, according to a medical examiner’s report released Thursday by police.

Shannon Herrin Huddleston, 38, apparently grabbed a coat before getting into the freezer on the morning of Aug. 8, authorities said.
Hours later, her 19-year-old son found her body, face up, when he opened the freezer to get some food, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by the Star-Telegram in August

Mineral Wells woman found in freezer died of meth use and cold, police say | Breaking News... (http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/10/17/5255516/mineral-wells-woman-found-in-freezer.html#storylink=cpy)

MadMonk
10-18-2013, 03:14 PM
I can't imagine why the hell anyone would put that substance in their body.

RadicalModerate
10-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Wouldn't it have been extra weird if, instead of Mrs. Huddleston, she had been Mrs. Paul?

RadicalModerate
10-18-2013, 05:30 PM
I can't imagine why the hell anyone would put that substance in their body.

Maybe she thought it would help with her hot flashes?
But, instead, it messed up her thinking to the point where she climbed into the freezer for relief.
I'm surprised that ads for the stuff don't include forty seconds of disclaimers and warnings in a sixty-second spot.
(Like the rest of those new-fangled mood altering concoctions do)

If she hadn't taken a coat with her, I'd say she might have thought she was climbing into a tanning booth.

On the other hand . . . Perhaps she was just bummed out that Breaking Bad was over.

The possibilities are endless . . .
A probability is that the son knows more about this than he is letting on.