View Full Version : Opinions Wanted

Leon
07-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Ya know, being afraid sucks!

If you were truly afraid that you were going to loose someone, would it be best to go ahead and end it yourself, or continue living in fear and stress indefinately?

Faith
07-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Neither. Approach the person you fear of losing to validate your feelings. If it is true then I would end it myself, instead of putting my self through the suffering that I could have prevented.

mranderson
07-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Ya know, being afraid sucks!

If you were truly afraid that you were going to loose someone, would it be best to go ahead and end it yourself, or continue living in fear and stress indefinately?

The problem with YOU ending it is simple. What if you are not correct and he or she does not want to end it? You blew it... Right?

The person who WANTS to end it has the responsibility of being courtious enough to tell you and to do so honestly... No matter how much it hurts.

GrandMaMa
02-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Neither. Approach the person you fear of losing to validate your feelings. If it is true then I would end it myself, instead of putting my self through the suffering that I could have prevented.

I vote for this answer as I couldn't have said it better myself.

Jack
02-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Fears are completely psychological. You need to learn to work through it, with some psychoanalysis.

Zoedith
02-19-2006, 07:25 PM
It depends on what way you might lose them. From a break up or from a possible death? Even then there are choices you make everyday that could change the outcome.

You have to be willing to accept that bad things may happen to be able to experience the good ones. Otherwise, you may never date anyone or do anything for the fear that they may leave or that you might fail.

GrandMaMa
02-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Fears are completely psychological. You need to learn to work through it, with some psychoanalysis.

Even so, many, if not most, have solid foundations. Furthermore, even though they may be psychological, it doesn't make them any less real.