View Full Version : The Franchise - Kelly Gregg

ThomPaine
09-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Not sure if anyone is listening today, but Kelly Gregg and Erik Gee are broadcasting live from South Bend, and Kelly is HAMMERED...

OKCisOK4me
09-27-2013, 01:26 PM
That's awesome! I'm gonna change the channel now...

ThomPaine
09-27-2013, 02:06 PM
That could have been a Saturday Night Live skit.

OKCisOK4me
09-27-2013, 06:03 PM
I didn't get to listen very much... They kept interviewing some guy so I only heard Kelly ask a question here and there. Heard a little slurring but it sounds like Linebackers is a great place to go!

ThomPaine
09-27-2013, 09:37 PM
I didn't get to listen very much... They kept interviewing some guy so I only heard Kelly ask a question here and there. Heard a little slurring but it sounds like Linebackers is a great place to go!

Sounded like they were having a good time. I was waiting for the "I love you man..." line from Gregg. He started talking about blocking PATs and getting in fights in the bar, classic. Not very professional, but I'm not sure they hired him because he was a seasoned radio host.

OKCisOK4me
09-28-2013, 09:02 AM
They hired him cause they couldn't pull everyone away from the "other" station and my guess is they thought more opinionators would be a good thing. I like all the on air guys despite their collegiate affiliations.

kwhey
09-28-2013, 07:51 PM
There are no FCC rules prohibiting possession of alcohol by adults at radio stations. Broadcasters must not be impaired (i.e. drunk) when broadcasting.