View Full Version : Street Outlaws at free Car Cruise-In this Sunday!

OKbyME
09-26-2013, 08:23 AM
We are having another Car Cruise-In this Sunday at Victory Church in Warr Acres (4300 N Macarthur) from 4pm-7pm. Unless they are called away at the last minute by the show... the cast of Street Outlaws are coming out (with their cars) so it should make for a great day! There will be a ton of other cars, food trucks, inflatables for the kids, and giveaways all day long.

Spread the word, and check out the facebook page:

www.facebook.com/vicwheels

Oh... and it's free!

kevinpate
09-26-2013, 12:53 PM
How on earth will the church manage to operate a seven second audio delay and insert the appropriate [bleeps] during a parking lot event?
Other than seeing some blue hairs get their perms uncurled, it does sound like a bit of fun though.

OKbyME
09-26-2013, 01:27 PM
How on earth will the church manage to operate a seven second audio delay and insert the appropriate [bleeps] during a parking lot event?
Other than seeing some blue hairs get their perms uncurled, it does sound like a bit of fun though.

Kevin, that's pretty funny... and a good thought, lol!

I was watching the show a few weeks ago and my 3 year old walks in the room... he asked me if all the "beeping" means it's time to start the race.

I've been told that everyone will be on their best behavior :) but it's a car show/cruise-in/hang out, etc.... so I'm sure there will be all kinds. Come on out and join us, should be a good time!

Thanks

OKbyME
09-28-2013, 10:38 AM
one more day... the weather is supposed to be much better tomorrow!