View Full Version : Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

Pages : [1] 2

Plutonic Panda
09-19-2013, 05:23 PM
I am a huge fan of anything cars, and would loooooove to see a Mclaren dealership here, but thats not going to happen. That's okay though, because Panamera sales are through the roof here and Bob Moore is trying to secure some luxury dealerships here. I want to major in business and become and entrepreneur here in OKC, and one of my dreams would be to open a Ferrari dealership here, we have a long ways to go before something like that could be feasible. I'm thinking it will likely be an Aston-Maserati-Bentley dealership. Either way it's exciting!

''Panamera accelerates sales for Porsche in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City's luxury car market is poised to kick into high gear, dealer says.
By Jennifer Palmer Modified: September 19, 2013 at 5:00 pm • Published: September 18, 2013
Is it time for the luxury car market in Oklahoma City to kick into high gear?

At Bob Moore Porsche Audi, it has taken years to convince luxury vehicle manufacturers there is demand for high-end cars in Oklahoma City, said Joe Schick, vice president of operations. The city's strong economy, newly relocated businesses and presence of the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team have all helped sales, which in turn gives manufacturers the confidence to provide inventory.

A red Porsche Cayman S shines in the Bob Moore Porsche Audi showroom in Oklahoma City. The dealer is working on bringing more high-end luxury vehicle brands to the metro. Photo by Steve Gooch, The Oklahoman Steve Gooch
“In the past, we've been inventory restrained. Now, we're getting the inventory to keep up with demand,” he said.

The dealer is trying to bring other premium luxury manufacturers to the market, but Schick wouldn't name names''

- Panamera accelerates sales for Porsche in Oklahoma City | News OK (http://newsok.com/panamera-accelerates-sales-for-porsche-in-oklahoma-city/article/3884300)

bchris02
09-19-2013, 05:34 PM
I saw this article this morning and think its a great thing. Good luck man on owning that dealership one day. How far do you think we have to go before a Ferrari dealership will be feasible in OKC?

Plutonic Panda
09-19-2013, 05:41 PM
I saw this article this morning and think its a great thing. Good luck man on owning that dealership one day. How far do you think we have to go before a Ferrari dealership will be feasible in OKC?Haha, man it's a dream, and awesome one at that.. The chances of me ever owning a Ferrari franchise are slim, but it is possible. Maybe one day :)

As far as seeing one here, I bet OKC could support a Ferrari dealer in about 10 years, maybe a little less. I really think we could support an Aston-Maserati-Bently dealer right now, if someone were to open one up.

Just out curiosity, what kind of luxury auto dealer do they have in Charlotte, I would imagine pretty good seeing as Charlotte is a banking hub.

windowphobe
09-19-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm betting that Maserati will be the first of the new arrivals: the Trident Guys are anxious to build worldwide volume, are showing an "entry-level" model -- the Ghibli, starting somewhere under $70k -- and need more outlets, pronto. And they've been here before, albeit in tiny numbers: Jackie Cooper's old Village digs got their volume from BMW, but they sold the occasional Maser and a couple of Rolls-Royces before the big oil bust of the early 80s. (Alfa Romeo is supposedly coming, but I expect them to be either dualed with Fiat or shoved into the back of "selected" Chrysler showrooms.)

Incidentally, Bob Moore's Porsche/Audi store is still joined at the hip to the Infiniti dealership next door.

bchris02
09-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Just out curiosity, what kind of luxury auto dealer do they have in Charlotte, I would imagine pretty good seeing as Charlotte is a banking hub.

As far as dealerships, people still went to Atlanta for the super high-end stuff. They do have Aston Martin, Maserati Charlotte, NC | Foreign Cars Italia Charlotte | New & Used Luxury Car Dealer (http://www.foreigncarscharlotte.com/) but not an official dealership for the high end brands. The main difference between there and here is the number of nicer cars on the roads. You see a lot more Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, etc than you do here. It's also an inspection state so many of the clunkers on the road in OKC wouldn't be legal to drive there.

A dealership like the one I linked you to in Charlotte may be feasible in OKC within the next 5-10 years in my opinion.

Jim Kyle
09-19-2013, 06:49 PM
As far as seeing one here, I bet OKC could support a Ferrari dealer in about 10 years, maybe a little less. I really think we could support an Aston-Maserati-Bently dealer right now, if someone were to open one up.Dig into our history. In the 1947-49 time frame, we had Thoroughbred Motors, originally located on Automobile Alley but quickly moving to N Western around 46th street. I had the opportunity to sit in a gull-wing Mercedes 300SL at the Alley location, and met my first Jaguar XK-120 at the N. Western location -- where their used lot included such things as an MG TC and an ancient straight-16 Franklin.

They failed to survive into the 60s, though. Later, Breene Kerr (son of the late Senator Robert S. Kerr) opened a dealership much farther north on Western, around 70th street or so, that dealt strictly in sports cars. Breene himself, a 7-foot giant, drove an Alfa-Romeo. They also could order you a Ferrari but they didn't keep any on the floor. That's where I bought my Fiat X-1/9 in 1974, which was my all-time favorite vehicle despite its tendency to go airborne at 90 MPH. It had perfect 50-50 weight distribution, thanks to the mid-engine design (like Porsche's 914), and could take a 90-degree corner at 60 without a trace of leaning. Fitted with an ANSI exhaust system, it snarled exactly like an Indy car when wound up to 5500 revs in 3rd gear. But it died a miserable death one evening when the timing belt snapped, and all four pistons snapped off their valves before I could shut it down...

We've had top-of-the-line dealerships before, and no doubt will have them again. More power to you for your dream!!!

Plutonic Panda
09-19-2013, 07:17 PM
As far as dealerships, people still went to Atlanta for the super high-end stuff. They do have Aston Martin, Maserati Charlotte, NC | Foreign Cars Italia Charlotte | New & Used Luxury Car Dealer (http://www.foreigncarscharlotte.com/) but not an official dealership for the high end brands. The main difference between there and here is the number of nicer cars on the roads. You see a lot more Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, etc than you do here. It's also an inspection state so many of the clunkers on the road in OKC wouldn't be legal to drive there.

A dealership like the one I linked you to in Charlotte may be feasible in OKC within the next 5-10 years in my opinion.That's awesome. Dallas is the same way lol, they have a ton of BMW's, Porches, Audis, Lexus, and Bentleys rolling around, of course Dallas also has one of the few high-end VW lux dealers that sell brand new Veryons right from the dealership.

Plutonic Panda
09-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Dig into our history. In the 1947-49 time frame, we had Thoroughbred Motors, originally located on Automobile Alley but quickly moving to N Western around 46th street. I had the opportunity to sit in a gull-wing Mercedes 300SL at the Alley location, and met my first Jaguar XK-120 at the N. Western location -- where their used lot included such things as an MG TC and an ancient straight-16 Franklin.Lucky lucky to have sat in one of those. I saw one through a window passing by one time, I think a year or two ago. All amazing cars you listed!

They failed to survive into the 60s, though. Later, Breene Kerr (son of the late Senator Robert S. Kerr) opened a dealership much farther north on Western, around 70th street or so, that dealt strictly in sports cars. Breene himself, a 7-foot giant, drove an Alfa-Romeo. They also could order you a Ferrari but they didn't keep any on the floor. That's where I bought my Fiat X-1/9 in 1974, which was my all-time favorite vehicle despite its tendency to go airborne at 90 MPH. It had perfect 50-50 weight distribution, thanks to the mid-engine design (like Porsche's 914), and could take a 90-degree corner at 60 without a trace of leaning. Fitted with an ANSI exhaust system, it snarled exactly like an Indy car when wound up to 5500 revs in 3rd gear. But it died a miserable death one evening when the timing belt snapped, and all four pistons snapped off their valves before I could shut it down...

We've had top-of-the-line dealerships before, and no doubt will have them again. More power to you for your dream!!!That is awesome, I'll have to do some further research on all of that, I never really realized OKC had that at one point. That will be awesome to see a return. Thanks, Jim, and Great post!!!! :)

Jim Kyle
09-19-2013, 08:12 PM
I forgot to mention one of the most striking cars on the Thoroughbred lot alongside the MG TC. It was a 1939 Mercury coupe, that on the outside appeared to be in mint condition (this was in 1947 or early 1948). However the interior was fully custom; leather seats, aircraft-style instruments, lots of chrome. And when you lifted the hood, you found a 300+ HP Dodge truck engine, full headers, quad carbs, and all the trimmings, all completely chromed. It had been custom built by a local race-engine builder named Buddy Rice, to be the ultimate custom/street rod for a local enthusiast, who had challenged the owner of Throughbred to a race out NW Hiway (which at the time was almost totally deserted west of May Avenue and was a favorite of all the street racers). The Merc ran clean out of sight for the first quarter-mile or so, but being built for torque rather than for top speed, it levelled off around 95 MPH. The XK-120 got its number from its rated top speed, and that specific one was in perfect tune and did quite a bit more than its rating called for. Somewhere around MacArthur the Jag flew past the Merc as if it were a jet plane passing a hot-air balloon. Out around Council, the guy from Thoroughbred stopped and waited for the Merc owner to show up. They swapped titles, even up, on the spot.

The guy from Thoroughbred told that story to us in explaining how he came to have such a beast on his lot. I've often wondered what happened to it over the years...

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-19-2013, 08:21 PM
Isn't Buddy Rice Precision Engine still in business? I seem to recall a couple of friends having head work done there.

bluedogok
09-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Dig into our history. In the 1947-49 time frame, we had Thoroughbred Motors, originally located on Automobile Alley but quickly moving to N Western around 46th street. I had the opportunity to sit in a gull-wing Mercedes 300SL at the Alley location, and met my first Jaguar XK-120 at the N. Western location -- where their used lot included such things as an MG TC and an ancient straight-16 Franklin.

We've had top-of-the-line dealerships before, and no doubt will have them again. More power to you for your dream!!!
I knew a guy that was at the dealership on Western, I think it was Classic Motors where Sammy's Pizza and Sub Stop used to be. He had a pic of him and his wife picking up a 275GTB/4 in the make ready yard in Maranello in the 6o's, back in the mid-80's when I met him he had an SVO Mustang bought from Ford SVO with a few "options" not available on the dealership model. I got to know a few of the old guys when I worked shows and auction for John Hoke and had friends working there full time.

Bolen had Ferrari in the mid to late 70's, Jackie Cooper was a Ferrari, Rolls, Bentley dealer in the late 70's to early 80's and Big Red was a Ferrari dealer in the late 80's to early 90's before they changed ownership.

kevinpate
09-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Jim Kyle, thanks for the trip down memory lane. My eldest brother had an X19 in the late 70's. Fun car, though I fit better in it on sunny days when the top was off. Not a long leggers ride but worth the leg cramps for the short time fun.

Jim Kyle
09-20-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm 6'2" myself, and when I stood beside the car the roofline hit me right at the belt buckle. If I pulled up to a stoplight next to a VW Beetle, I had to look UP to see its parking lights. Still the car fit me like a glove and I never felt cramped in it.

Couldn't even get into one of them now, I fear. I always preferred a small car for ride and maneuverability, but for the past 5 years or more I've driven a Town & Country. Guess it goes back to learning to drive lo these many years ago on a Cat tractor and a '42 Ford pickup...

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Couldn't even get into one of them now, I fear. I always preferred a small car for ride and maneuverability, but for the past 5 years or more I've driven a Town & Country. Guess it goes back to learning to drive lo these many years ago on a Cat tractor and a '42 Ford pickup...

When I was looking around for my most recent "fun car", I was dead set on getting a Lotus Exige. Then I went and test drove one. Those cars should come with a complimentary bucket of Crisco for use in egress. I'm just under 6 feet and while I'm a bit fluffy around the middle...Well...I shouldn't have to try that hard just getting in and out of the thing ;) I'm pretty sure they're smaller than Miatas.

Viper wasn't much better and had one horrible interior.

/wound up with a (relatively) giant (and much cheaper!) GTO.

Plutonic Panda
09-20-2013, 11:47 AM
When I was looking around for my most recent "fun car", I was dead set on getting a Lotus Exige. Then I went and test drove one. Those cars should come with a complimentary bucket of Crisco for use in egress. I'm just under 6 feet and while I'm a bit fluffy around the middle...Well...I shouldn't have to try that hard just getting in and out of the thing ;) I'm pretty sure they're smaller than Miatas.

/wound up with a (relatively) giant (and much cheaper!) GTO.I had a chance to drive an Elise around Dallas, it was pretty cool.

Bimmerdude
09-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Not to stray too much off topic, but I would be afraid to drive a nice, high-end car like a Ferrar here in the metro. For one, the roads would tear that thing up, especially here on the southside.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Nah. They're not made of glass and balsa. Most of them are pretty robust. And the roads here aren't nearly as bad as other places I've lived. They do okay I think. The owners I've talked to (I've shot quite a few high-end cars in the area) never bring it up anyway, so I doubt it's much of an issue.

bluedogok
09-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Not to stray too much off topic, but I would be afraid to drive a nice, high-end car like a Ferrar here in the metro. For one, the roads would tear that thing up, especially here on the southside.
Roads can be bad anywhere, here in Denver it's the manholes in the streets that kill you, all 4 wheels on my Z4 are slightly bent (two here, two happened in Austin) and I try to avoid the manholes as best I can. A co-worker had a 335ci that he just traded for a Range Rover after replacing two wheels and run-flats, he replaced the same wheels/tires a year ago when he lived in Dallas.

bluedogok
09-21-2013, 12:29 PM

The older Lotus cars had more room, the newer Proton built cars were made for small people, like their Malaysian owners. They are smaller than a Miata and even the Honda S2000 (which I don't fit in at all) at 6'-2"/250lbs. One reason why I like the newer Porsche cars, their former CEO was something like 6'-9", I can easily fit in a Cayman or Boxster.

Bimmerdude
09-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Roads can be bad anywhere, here in Denver it's the manholes in the streets that kill you, all 4 wheels on my Z4 are slightly bent (two here, two happened in Austin) and I try to avoid the manholes as best I can. A co-worker had a 335ci that he just traded for a Range Rover after replacing two wheels and run-flats, he replaced the same wheels/tires a year ago when he lived in Dallas.

Had to replace the front suspension on my old 330i right at 40k. I should have sent the bill to the city...lol

Bill Robertson
09-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Isn't Buddy Rice Precision Engine still in business? I seem to recall a couple of friends having head work done there.Still open and still the best high-performance machine shop in the area.

Plutonic Panda
03-05-2014, 09:33 PM
So Bob Moore is now officially getting a Maserati brand as part of their offerings. Really neat.

It now listed on their website as coming soon.

Bob Moore Auto Group | Oklahoma City & Tulsa Area Car Dealerships (http://www.bobmoore.com)

Also went out for bidding

Bob Moore Maserati (Renovation/Addition) Construction Project (http://plansscope.construction.com/Bob_Moore_Maserati-DR_5_201300449148.aspx)

Zuplar
03-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Probably helps having the Thunder here.

Only luxury brand I really care for is Aston. The rest just really don't do it for me. Only other high end car I like is the Veyron.

Plutonic Panda
03-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I'm willing to bet we get an Aston Martin-Bently dealer here within the next 5-10 years.

windowphobe
03-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Coulda sworn I once saw James Harden in a Bentley. And here, not in Houston.

Bellaboo
03-06-2014, 04:41 PM
I know this should probably have it's own thread, but one of the best car collections in the world resides right here in Oklahoma. It's in Ames, check it out -

Discover Oklahoma-Hajek Motorsports - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JtAQ4HGx0)

Urbanized
03-10-2014, 06:08 AM
Coulda sworn I once saw James Harden in a Bentley. And here, not in Houston.

Several players have had Bentleys. Chris Wilcox had a Bentley AND a Rolls Royce.

warreng88
03-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Saw KD driving a black Lambo a few years back. I bet they get their cars in Dallas and drive them back here or have someone else bring the cars to them. They are paying enough money, I am sure someone would be willing to get their car to them.

Urbanized
03-10-2014, 03:14 PM
KD in a Lambo scares the bejeezus out of me. It is a well-documented fact that the guy can't drive a car. I have generally only seen him in the minivan or the Maybach, but have heard rumors of other cars.

warreng88
03-10-2014, 03:18 PM
KD in a Lambo scares the bejeezus out of me. It is a well-documented fact that the guy can't drive a car. I have generally only seen him in the minivan or the Maybach, but have heard rumors of other cars.

This is the first I have heard of this. Has he had wrecks or something?

Urbanized
03-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Not that I am aware of, but there have been some videos around (interviews and such I think) where it is openly discussed and joked about, and even I think some of him struggling to do basic driving maneuvers IIRC. I chalked it up to just not having a lot of driving experience having grown up in a place/situation where he didn't need/have to drive. He also generally has people in his circle doing the driving, at least most times that I have seen him. But even if he has gained more experience since, jumping from being a bad driver to being an OK driver to being able to handle a supercar is a pretty big leap.

There are not too many people (especially who aren't close friends/family) whose personal well-being I care about so much. In fact I have a funny story about that...

Bellaboo
03-10-2014, 03:48 PM
I raced a Lambo Galardo on the course at Las Vegas and it's a hell of a rush, took a 90 degree corner at 95 mph... no problem.

ChaseDweller
03-10-2014, 04:25 PM
KD has a white and black Audi R8 as well. I followed him out of downtown once.

poe
03-10-2014, 05:42 PM

These were taken at Jackie Cooper's May Avenue dealership in the early 90s. Always enjoyed seeing the Rolls-Royces parked outside. I sat in a bright red Bentley Turbo R here, too.

CuatrodeMayo
03-10-2014, 08:02 PM
KD has a white and black Audi R8 as well. I followed him out of downtown once.

I can confirm the car and the lack of driving skills. He cut me off in the Quail Springs area a few months back :)

Urbanized
03-10-2014, 08:09 PM

These were taken at Jackie Cooper's May Avenue dealership in the early 90s. Always enjoyed seeing the Rolls-Royces parked outside. I sat in a bright red Bentley Turbo R here, too.

Yep. This thread reminded me of those days. They were my advertising customer at the time. The had a new model open house once and I completely embarrassed myself asking what the heck the beluga caviar was. Doh.

Jim Kyle
03-10-2014, 08:15 PM
I completely embarrassed myself asking what the heck the beluga caviar was. Doh.So did you like it? I remember how Hollywood managed to show the stuff back in the days of mostly B&W films: BBs in black axle grease! That would stand up under the hot lights. Not very tasty, though.

Urbanized
03-10-2014, 08:25 PM
I didn't load up my plate...

Plutonic Panda
05-23-2014, 11:46 PM
Bob Moore Maserati.

From their Instagram, I asked when they are going to be open and they said around early June.

Midtowner
05-24-2014, 10:57 AM

A buddy of mine drives one of those. Scary fast, but not a comfortable car. I'll stick with my 3 series.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
05-25-2014, 02:27 PM
A buddy of mine drives one of those. Scary fast, but not a comfortable car. I'll stick with my 3 series.

If you think an Exige is scary fast...Don't ever go for a ride in my car. :p

Of course, it won't turn like an Exige either.;)

bluedogok
05-25-2014, 06:04 PM
The newer Lotus cars are nothing more than go-karts with bodies...they definitely aren't sized for my body type. I still prefer the Esprit.

coov23
05-26-2014, 11:18 PM
KD has a red Lamborghini still. I live by Westbrook and Reggie. Russ drives a hideous orange lambo. He also has a yello lambo. Ibaka has a blue one. Every now and then I'll see Ibaka and Russ driving down North May side by side. Russ is a frequenter at our 7/11 on 164th and May.

Plutonic Panda
06-12-2014, 02:05 AM
Well, we have Maserati and are now getting a Alfa Romeo dealer!

Fiat of Edmond to sell Alfa Romeos | News OK (http://newsok.com/fiat-of-edmond-to-sell-alfa-romeos/article/4901850)

I also created this in the Edmond section about it http://www.okctalk.com/edmond/38119-fiat-edmond-also-sell-alfa-romeos.html#post798064

venture
06-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Well, we have Maserati and are now getting a Alfa Romeo dealer!

Fiat of Edmond to sell Alfa Romeos | News OK (http://newsok.com/fiat-of-edmond-to-sell-alfa-romeos/article/4901850)

I also created this in the Edmond section about it http://www.okctalk.com/edmond/38119-fiat-edmond-also-sell-alfa-romeos.html#post798064

Not seeing the big deal about Alfa Romeo. 80+ dealerships opening up. I guess we can say we can now be like Youngstown, OH who is getting one too. :-P LOL

Plutonic Panda
06-12-2014, 02:59 AM
It's still nice to have one. I'm not really sure whether I'd consider Alfa Romeo a luxury car, but they're cool.

Dubya61
06-12-2014, 12:50 PM
It's still nice to have one. I'm not really sure whether I'd consider Alfa Romeo a luxury car, but they're cool.

Italians certainly don't view Alfas as luxury. They're sort of an Italian Oldsmobile, Buick, Chrysler, or Mercury. Lancias are the closest Fiat comes to making a luxury car.

bluedogok
06-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Italians certainly don't view Alfas as luxury. They're sort of an Italian Oldsmobile, Buick, Chrysler, or Mercury. Lancias are the closest Fiat comes to making a luxury car.
Since Fiat owns Alfa, Ferrari, Maserati and Lancia (along with Chrysler) they have changed the slotting of the marques. Alfa is being pushed as more of a an "affordable sports" cars in comparison to Ferrari and Maserati is more positioned as the luxury brand. When they were in the US before only Ferrari was a Fiat brand. I always liked the GTV6 and Spider, just neat little cars and BRI Imports was a dealer (along with Saab). Lancia was hard to find even though they were Fiat owned back in the 80's.

Alfa Romeo 4C
http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/GLOB/crop/1246x836+15+0/resize/628x417!/format/jpg/quality/85/http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/96421f96e38a208e18aedb0b8363783b/Alfa-Romeo-4C.jpeg

windowphobe
06-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Lancia is good as dead: apparently they're going to sell only a single model (the Ypsilon), and only in Italy, which means that the Thema, which is sort of a Chrysler 300 with pesto, is essentially extinct.

DavidD_NorthOKC
06-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Since Fiat owns Alfa, Ferrari, Maserati and Lancia (along with Chrysler) they have changed the slotting of the marques. Alfa is being pushed as more of a an "affordable sports" cars in comparison to Ferrari and Maserati is more positioned as the luxury brand. When they were in the US before only Ferrari was a Fiat brand. I always liked the GTV6 and Spider, just neat little cars and BRI Imports was a dealer (along with Saab). Lancia was hard to find even though they were Fiat owned back in the 80's.

I always liked the GTV6 too and even thought about trying to find one - then I came to my senses and remembered the electronic fuel injection and electrical nightmare stories and no perceptible knowledge base of how to repair or maintain them. But other than that, great looking car and I still like them.

poe
07-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Looks like Bob Moore's new Audi building is opening July 25. Looks like most of the other updated Audi dealers, but very much an improvement over their current space!

Plutonic Panda
07-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Not sure I would classify Audi as a luxury or exotic car :p they are nice though.

sooner88
07-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Not sure I would classify Audi as a luxury or exotic car :p they are nice though.

Haha Audi is definitely a luxury car.

OKIEDOKE
07-17-2016, 05:31 PM

I know you never want to buy a used one....or infinite for that matter.

foodiefan
07-17-2016, 06:57 PM
I know you never want to buy a used one....or infinite for that matter.
Can't speak to Audi, but my past two cars have been pre-owned Infinity's. Bought at around 30k miles. Drove first one to over 130k and the second is about to roll over to 105k.

Plutonic Panda
07-17-2016, 08:23 PM

Rolls Royce, Bently, Maserati, etc. those are luxury car lines. Audi is not one. An Audi A3 is not a luxury car :p Maybe by Oklahoma standards. I'm kidding. . .I'm kidding ;)

They do make luxury car models such as the A8L as well as sports models. Ford makes the Ford GT, but that doesn't make them a exotic car company like Ferrari.

dcsooner
07-18-2016, 05:58 AM
Can't speak to Audi, but my past two cars have been pre-owned Infinity's. Bought at around 30k miles. Drove first one to over 130k and the second is about to roll over to 105k.

Infinity = Nissan Not Luxury

Lexus = Toyota Not Luxury

Audi = Luxury in upper models

Martin
07-18-2016, 07:42 AM
Infinity = Nissan Not Luxury

Lexus = Toyota Not Luxury

Audi = Volkswagen Not Luxury

fixed it for you. -M

foodiefan
07-18-2016, 07:44 AM
fixed it for you. -M

:Smiley173

dcsooner
07-18-2016, 11:02 AM
fixed it for you. -M

Did not know that, so thank you for fixing it up. Was considering an Audi, not now:doh: