View Full Version : Cocktails on the Skyline

Karried
07-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Has anyone ever been here? Sounds great!

Event Information
Title:Cocktails on the Skyline: Oklahoma City Museum of Art – Roof Terrace Date:Thursday, July 14, 2005

Time:5 p.m. - 9 p.m.Calendar:Downtown OKCContact:downtownokc

Faith
07-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I've never heard of this place. It sounds like fun! I want to try it out sometime!

workman45
07-14-2005, 06:48 AM
You should check it out, it's great. The view, the people, the interesting conversations, I miss it all but my work schedule doesn't allow. Seven dollars gains you access plus a drink ticket. Go early and check out the Chuley exhibit on the third floor. fyi It's every thursday weather permitting. You can also check out their info at okcmoa.com.

metro
07-15-2005, 02:34 PM
exactly, its every thursday night and the $7bux includes admission and a drink, can't beat that plus the cool urban social vibe. I'll probably be there next thursday for anyone who wants to meet up

Faith
07-15-2005, 02:57 PM
I will try to go in Aug. My evenings are booked up for a while.

escan
07-19-2005, 09:42 AM
It's wonderful. They're also open on Sunday afternoons now. The $7 no longer includes a drink, but it is admission to the Museum and the Chihuly exhibit is great. It's a pretty diverse crowd (young, old, etc.), but is mainly upper middle to upper class professionals who want something "different."

Everyone should try it out....it's something totally unique in OKC. Other cities do things like this, but it's new here.

Karried
07-19-2005, 10:14 AM
No drink!?

Can people bring in a cooler on wheels filled with Bud Light?

Ha,ha I'm kidding of course.. I just had the visual of the management's face when a couple rolled one in... LOL

escan
07-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Pretty sure no. :) You are more than welcome to buy the overpriced drinks up there, though!

The Old Downtown Guy
07-19-2005, 08:33 PM
No entry fee for OKCMOA members. I can't imagine anyone posting to okctalk not being a member. Great place to meet before taking in the movie downstairs or grabbing a bite in the Museum Cafe. Good bar, descent shacks and plenty of friendly okcitians.