View Full Version : Oklahoma City man killed after Facebook comment, police say

BBatesokc
09-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Oklahoma City police said a man was fatally shot after commenting on Facebook page about another man's girlfriend.....

Oklahoma City man killed after Facebook comment, police say | News OK (http://newsok.com/article/3882882)

RadicalModerate
09-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Damm.

WilliamTell
09-15-2013, 11:18 AM
Jelousy..he'll soon realize she wasn't worth it.

kevinpate
09-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Sadly, that ain't the damnedest reason for a homicide I've ever come across.

bandnerd
09-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Wow, what a senseless crime. So avoidable.

I'm also confused about her picture. That's where she chose to take a picture of herself?

BBatesokc
09-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Wow, what a senseless crime. So avoidable.

I'm also confused about her picture. That's where she chose to take a picture of herself?

I'm thinking the offending post was just incomplete...... "Damm, (girl you need to clean up your room.)"

kwhey
09-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Her facebook page is just an absolute mess and nearly impossible to read and his facebook page is Twon Goinsteady Martin. Looks like he will be going steady with bubba in jail.

Here is her post about him, I mean I guess it is.

"I'm up at 2:08 in the mornin can't sleep to worried abt my baby. I can't fuccn believe this **** is happening to yu ur face n some serious ass charges for some **** yu didn't even do mf's js runnin they mouths nd puttn yo name n **** bt kno that I'm rite here by yo side nd I'm not goin any where I miss yu so fuccn much I kno yu gone gt out nd we gne be bacc together real soon bt every time I think bt this **** it hurts my heart nd I wonna cry bt I've cryd enough kno its time for me to keep faith nd js hold it down for yu till yu cme hme js keep yo head. up. n there. I love yu."

kwhey
09-15-2013, 03:53 PM
4398Also, here is a screen cap of said picture and Tyree saying "Damm" and then our alleged murderer taking umbrage with Tyree's post.

RadicalModerate
09-15-2013, 03:53 PM
"I'm up at 2:08 in the mornin can't sleep to worried abt my baby. I can't fuccn believe this **** is happening to yu ur face n some serious ass charges for some **** yu didn't even do mf's js runnin they mouths nd puttn yo name n **** bt kno that I'm rite here by yo side nd I'm not goin any where I miss yu so fuccn much I kno yu gone gt out nd we gne be bacc together real soon bt every time I think bt this **** it hurts my heart nd I wonna cry bt I've cryd enough kno its time for me to keep faith nd js hold it down for yu till yu cme hme js keep yo head. up. n there. I love yu."

Now THAT is fuccn poetry.
(and hep me to unnastan y she chewz the venu for the notorious fotoshoot)

It's just a damm shame that she and her baby probably won't have a chance to hook-up and have some kids . . .

kelroy55
09-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Her facebook page is just an absolute mess and nearly impossible to read and his facebook page is Twon Goinsteady Martin. Looks like he will be going steady with bubba in jail.

Here is her post about him, I mean I guess it is.

Here's the #1 example why OK shouldn't cut its education funds.

WilliamTell
09-15-2013, 05:23 PM
I've been in/out inner cities and.rural areas my whole life, and one thing that's very easy to.forget is how stupid and uneducated the vast majority of the population really is.

With that said she looks like a crack head.

jn1780
09-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Here's the #1 example why OK shouldn't cut its education funds.

Have to actually stay in school for that to make a difference. Lol

This is why Im a Facebook stalker and never comment on the dumb posts my family and friends make.

Achilleslastand
09-15-2013, 05:39 PM
“Me on my way swimin.”

Maybe Two/Chainz needs another "lyricist"?

And I need a translator as well as a bath after trying to decipher some of the FB comments.
If this is the future of America then we are in trouble........

RadicalModerate
09-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Wha th fuc yu mean "If" . . . ?
stayn n skool ain nobudy got time for tht.

ThomPaine
09-15-2013, 05:55 PM
I am so looking forward to retirement and self-imposed seclusion/hermitdom. Beware the signs that say "No Trespassing"...

RadicalModerate
09-15-2013, 06:10 PM
I am so looking forward to retirement and self-imposed seclusion/hermitdom. Beware the signs that say "No Trespassing"...

Whatever you do, don't forget that there is more than one way to spend your retirement years as a hermit.
Plan Now for Your Hermitage: Sta n Skool!

http://www.ecarmel.org/artwork/other/Hermit_in_cave.jpg

http://www.sitemason.com/files/gezgMo/hermitage1.JPG

(oh: n don be shootn a ni**** on count of wha they Facebuk sayn)

(did the guy who painted the top picture actually include a "hermit crab" climbing on the cave wall? friggin' amazing.)

ctchandler
09-15-2013, 07:29 PM
ThomPaine,
I have been retired since 2004 and am trying to become a hermit but it's tough with family and old friends. I haven't given up though.
C. T.

ThomPaine
09-15-2013, 09:37 PM
ThomPaine,
I have been retired since 2004 and am trying to become a hermit but it's tough with family and old friends. I haven't given up though.
C. T.

Maybe I'll try your model! Only be in seclusion from the masses!