View Full Version : Juice Bar?

ljbab728
09-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Anyone want fries with their juice?

http://www.oklahoman.com/article/3882676?embargo=1

The trustee said the developers plan to open the new club, which will be called Déjà vu, before the end of the year. The new club would be in a shopping center that already is home to Little Darlings, the largest strip club in Valley Brook. Developers told the town trustees the new club would be a juice bar and wouldn't sell alcohol.

News that an all-nude club will open before the end of the year has some residents concerned. Some were concerned because the developers of the all-nude club also plan to open a “family restaurant” in the same shopping complex.

Plutonic Panda
09-14-2013, 01:19 AM
I saw this, pretty fun.

MWCGuy
09-14-2013, 04:40 AM
These are popular in California because many communities tried to shut down strip clubs by banning alcohol sales at strip clubs. The ban backfired and the strip clubs opened as juice bars. They make there money by requiring a three drink minimum. Then if that is not enough they automatically bring you refills at your expense if your glass is anywhere near half empty.

I never got into the strip club thing. I preferred to spend the money on real life dates where I actually got the opportunity to at least get a goodnight kiss and many times get a snuggle time in at the end of the night.

BBatesokc
09-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Fact is, if circumventing the 'no nudity' laws was really profitable then there would be nude juice bars all over (except where they are prohibited regardless).

Raymond 'Ray' Mackey of the Red Dog tried this years ago in OKC (1990-ish with 'Lookers') and it didn't make him any money. City Council responded by banning them outright.

RadicalModerate
09-15-2013, 12:49 AM
On the upside, this might help to minimize the fuel expenses involved in staying on top of all these outrageous public displays of moral turpitude . . .?

Plutonic Panda
10-09-2013, 08:40 PM
"Valley Brook continues to ponder all-nude strip club

VALLEY BROOK — Town trustees here on Tuesday voted unanimously to allow developers to continue with plans to open an all-nude strip club in the tiny Oklahoma City suburb.

The owners of existing topless bar Little Darlings, the largest club in Valley Brook, are planning to renovate a shopping center and open an all-nude strip establishment in the small town.

There is already signage in place and town leaders, including the police chief, seem to support the addition of the new business.

A small group at Tuesday's meeting expressed concerns about the trustees allowing the club owners to move forward, but they appeared to be outnumbered by supporters.

Town attorney Bob Thompson spoke at length about why an all-nude club would have little impact on Valley Brook. The owner of Little Darlings, along with a small team of lawyers, sat in the audience with several town residents and police officers''

- Read more here: Valley Brook continues to ponder all-nude strip club | News OK (http://newsok.com/valley-brook-continues-to-ponder-all-nude-strip-club/article/3891482)

Achilleslastand
10-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Sweet!
Now i have a place to get apple, carrot and wheatgrass juice as well as clam juice...just hope its fresh.