View Full Version : "Tall Blond" aliens abduct local college student at Arcadia Lake?

Achilleslastand
09-11-2013, 05:47 PM
RDR: Did "Tall Blond" aliens abduct local college student at Arcadia Lake? (http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx/26086)

EDMOND, Okla. – There has been growing interest in an alleged UFO/alien encounter out at Arcadia Lake, on Edmond’s far east side, involving a fraternity brother, presumably from University of Central Oklahoma.

Did this still unidentified young man really see a UFO in and above the lake in late August? And did three “Tall Blond” or “Nordic” aliens – two females and a male - approach this person asking for his help?

At this point we are still unsure of what really happened or whether or not this is really true. You can read our original post on this case – “Close encounter of the frat kind?” – to learn more about the case.

In the meantime, the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) has taken an interest in the Arcadia Lake case and in our communications with Roger Marsh, MUFON Director of Public Relations, we learn that a second case has been filed having taken place at the same time at Arcadia Lake and disturbing coincides with the other report from the college student.

In the early morning hours of Saturday, August 24, 2013, the eyewitness stated they were fishing for catfish in Arcadia Lake. The person, also unidentified, stated that they had noticed people at a campsite on the shoreline, where the original eyewitness – the “frat brother” – was said to have been.

“A giant bright and glowing light appeared under the lakes surface,” they reported. “It was fairly large and had a light green color to it with a rhythmic flashing of red and blue lights.”

The light went from one side of Arcadia Lake to the other before shooting up in the sky and then “reappeared hovering right over the campsite that I mentioned earlier and disappeared again.”

The light would reappear and then disappear for good. The fisherman states that he went to investigate the scene of the sighting and noted the truck and bags of trash, as the frat brother had noted in his report, but the fisherman said he “did not see any one by the truck or in the immediate area.”

Is this case a hoax? We are so far not sure. We have contacted UCO spokesperson Adrienne Nobles, seeking information on whether any fraternities were holding an event out at Arcadia Lake on the night in question.

Nobles, in an email, wrote: “(T)here was no event registered with their (Fraternity and Sorority) office on Saturday, August 24 … (t)hey also have not heard anything from any of their organizations about a non-registered event on that weekend.”

We also spoke at length with Rick Gardner, Oklahoma MUFON’s lead investigator. Gardner said he has attempted – without much success – to follow up on the Arcadia Lake reports by emailing the fisherman and fraternity brother – both of whom gave curiously matching reports.

Meanwhile, Red Dirt Report went out to the north side of Arcadia Lake, accessible to Route 66, and talked to Rex DeMoss, an officer with the Edmond Police Department’s Arcadia Lake office.

DeMoss said he was unaware of anything unusual having happened at the lake recently and was unfamiliar with the strange report relayed by the frat brother and the fisherman. He said that if he did hear anything he would let us know.

Taking a look at the Arcadia Lake shoreline at Edmond Park, it was clearly a well-used campsite. Grills had been recently used. Beer cans were crushed and scattered about. Clearly lakeside parties take place here. And for a Wednesday afternoon things were pretty quiet on a blue-sky, Oklahoma day. Nearby, a recreation building used by UCO sat empty.

So, was this the site where the incident took place?

And over at the nearby Arcadia Lake Project Office, we spoke with Nicole Offutt about the UFO/alien encounter Red Dirt Report was investigating. Offutt chuckled and said she had not heard anything about such a thing happening at the lake, but said if she did, she too would let us know.

Coincidentally, Linda Moulton Howe, reporter and editor of Earthfiles.com, a little over a week after the fisherman and frat brother sighting, reported in great detail on these same “Tall Blond,” “Nordic” aliens.

She shares an interview with a man named “Tyler Jones” who is from Gadsden, Alabama and had witnessed the aftermath of cattle mutilations on his family farm. He later noted an abduction he and his brother experienced on this same farm in Alabama where the cattle mutilations had taken place 20 years earlier.

During Tyler’s alleged abduction, in the classic sense he finds himself on an examination table and begins to scream in terror. But then an entity touches his forehead and calms him down. When he described the entity, he told Howe: “I guess you would say he was like a Swedish person would look like – blond hair, bluish eyes. He was around 7-feet tall. Sharp, square jaws. Lips just like ours. His head was a little larger in the back than ours would be. His hair was perfectly straight down to his shoulders. – very blond, almost white. The skin was pale – glowing.”

That description is very similar to the one the fraternity brother reported, saying that they had “blonde hair that was almost white and blue eyes.” Was this young man at Arcadia Lake abducted and missing when the fisherman came by his truck to see if anyone was around?

We hope to have more on this story in coming days.

RadicalModerate
09-11-2013, 06:53 PM
No paranormal mystery here: Rogue Vikings.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WlW7bgvZyao/TUidAZPcbdI/AAAAAAAAAOU/7MREgwoJwg4/s640/frank_frazetta_kaneonthegoldensea.jpg
They just slipped in--without proper documentation--through the time/space continuum from Heavener.
Be on the lookout for fresh runes.

("TARDIS" is carved on the back of the ship. That part actually remains a mystery on account of they have a different alphabet.)

Martin
09-11-2013, 07:21 PM
no, no, no... take off the wig, you look silly. what i said was, "go out to lake arcadia and abduct some tall blondes." seriously, do i have to do everything myself? -M

RadicalModerate
09-11-2013, 08:26 PM
^ (+10) =)

^^ps
(neo-classical runic symbolism . . . not yet etched in stone

Related Cave Paintings from under The Nazca Plains
(related to mmm's imaginary, one-sided conversation, above)
Historians speculate that they apparently represent the concept that the more things change the more they stay the same?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fvgiTsmITc4/TxMj2nnPXmI/AAAAAAAABeU/cEXiuMsxKuk/s1600/Animal-House-5.jpg)

http://acculturated.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/animal-house.jpg

OKCisOK4me
09-12-2013, 12:41 AM
("TARDIS" is carved on the back of the ship. That part actually remains a mystery on account of they have a different alphabet.)

Don't forget that TARDIS is an acronym for Dr. Who's ship, so technically, the Nordic could be right whether or not their alphabet is different.

RadicalModerate
09-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Don't forget that TARDIS is an acronym for Dr. Who's ship, so technically, the Nordic could be right whether or not their alphabet is different.

Most Paranormal Historio-Archeologists say, "Good point." Yet there is a small, but stubborn, contingent that thinks "TARDIS" has something to do with patching a leak in the hull.

Bill Robertson
09-12-2013, 07:41 AM
I wish I could get abducted by a couple of tall blondes.

RadicalModerate
09-12-2013, 08:04 AM

I'm not so sure . . .
Being blond, they might not install the duct to your abdomen in a manner that is up to code.

Plutonic Panda
09-12-2013, 08:06 AM
I wish I could get abducted by a couple of tall blondes.That's what I'm sayin. I'm walking through the park and some tall blondes comes at me, I will surrender willingly ;)

Snowman
09-12-2013, 08:08 AM
If you have a idea what an object is it is, you should not call it a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object)

Just the facts
09-12-2013, 08:55 AM
I think someone has been watching too much 'Dude Where's My Car'.

OKCisOK4me
09-12-2013, 10:52 AM

Me too. I'm 6' 5" and it's soooooo hard to talk to a girl that's shorter than you. I'd be nice not to turn into the Humpback of OKC!

RadicalModerate
09-12-2013, 06:43 PM
[url=http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx/26086]RDR: Did "Tall Blond" aliens abduct local college student at Arcadia Lake?

During Tyler’s alleged abduction, in the classic sense he finds himself on an examination table and begins to scream in terror. But then an entity touches his forehead and calms him down. When he described the entity, he told Howe: “I guess you would say he was like a Swedish person would look like – blond hair, bluish eyes. He was around 7-feet tall. Sharp, square jaws. Lips just like ours. His head was a little larger in the back than ours would be. His hair was perfectly straight down to his shoulders. – very blond, almost white. The skin was pale – glowing.”

Okay . . . So maybe it wasn't rogue Vikings (despite the photographic evidence supporting that theory).
Were these guys anywhere in the vicinity on the night in question?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4HuKXTE0WD0/UChT7fTiBPI/AAAAAAAAAz0/IR5CVZyr3I8/s320/JohnnyEdgarWinterTogether.jpg

OKCisOK4me
09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
That is like the best image I've seen today!

Mel
09-12-2013, 07:17 PM
That pic brought back some good memories. Seen them both in concert. This frat boy thing sounds like some kind of hallucinogen and Park Ranger Boat lights along with Police cars, and yes, they will abduct you and spirit you away. Any tingling feeling would prolly be a taser.

RadicalModerate
09-12-2013, 07:44 PM
"Dude! Look!!! It's the Alien Queen . . ."
"Wow . . . She looks like Jaba the Hutt after Weight Watchers."
http://grandmalin.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/caterpillar.jpg
"Oh, man, I don't think we should have eaten her flying saucer throne . . ."
"Hey . . . What's written on this last little piece?"
"It looks sort of like RETARDIS or maybe RETARDUS . . .
but it's in ancient Norse--possibly Elder Futharkse--so I can't be sure . . ."

BlackmoreRulz
09-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Maybe it was one of the new age techno vikings?

PozbCdtvixQ

RadicalModerate
09-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Historians speculate that this is EXACTLY the music that the original Vikings used to make sure that everybody on the longships rowed in unison.
Strange that this was left out the "official" accounts of events at Lake Arcadia that night . . .

This just in . . .
Remember those monoliths in 2001: A Space Odyssey?
This was found on an abandoned cell phone, discovered this afternoon, on the shores of Lake Aluma. I mean Arcadia.
Coincidence? There are no coincidences.
http://www.emovieposter.com/images/moviestars/bulk_lots/200/JC01456/special_old_milwaukee_swedish_bikini_team_b_JC0145 6_L.jpg
The photo was obviously retouched to make the back of their heads appear to be normal sized.