View Full Version : Vince Gill confronts protesters from WBC

SoonerQueen
09-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Vince Gill Confronts Westboro Baptist Church Members Outside Kansas City Show | Nashville Cream (http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashvillecream/archives/2013/09/09/vince-gill-confronts-westboro-baptist-church-members-outside-kansas-city-show)

Way to go Vince.

RadicalModerate
09-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Not THERE's a decent example of "The Oklahoma Standard" taken to the next level.
Too bad that one of the scumbags DIDN'T have a sign saying something about Vince's wife . . .
He (or she) would probably be picking splinters out of their upper colon from here to eternity and beyond.

I must, however, take umbrage at the insult to "dipsh*ts" Vince voiced by comparing The Phelps Coven to them. I think it was probably just said in the heat of the moment, so I'll give him a pass on that one.

MWCGuy
09-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Good for him. Unfortunately he would probably had a more productive conversation with one of those lamp posts.

You can't fix stupid, Westboro is living proof of that. The only way to deal with them is for everyone including the press to ignore them. The moment they realize nobody is watching, they will all go back home and cook up a nice batch of meth.

MsProudSooner
09-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I watched a second documentary about them by a British documentary producer recently. All of those people have a bizarre smile on their faces at all times and speak the same memorized phrases over and over again in a sing-song voice. They interviewed a few younger people who have left the cult since the first documentary.