View Full Version : Oklahoma State next up for NCAA sanctions?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

venture
09-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Oklahoma State Football Subject Of Sports Illustrated Report - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com | (http://www.newson6.com/story/23368357/oklahoma-state-football-subject-of-sports-illustrated-report)

Many of these are from 2001 to 2007 (isolated through 2011), but that doesn't mean that the NCAA won't punish the current team for past issues. Not to mention past wins being vacated and such.

Allegations...

Former ass't coach Joe DeForest (now with WVU) paid players for performance through 2011
DeForest running a bonus program through 2011
Environment of academic impropriety - players not attending class, grade changing, tutors doing work
Widespread drug abuse
Hostesses in Orange Pride providing sex to recruits
Coaches & Boosters paying players for work not perfomed

kevinpate
09-07-2013, 03:34 PM
rut rho raggy.

Pete
09-07-2013, 03:52 PM
There is a four year statute of limitations but Mike Holder and Mike Gundy were elevated to their current positions in 2004/05, so at least some of this would have been on their watch if proven to be true.

Bunty
09-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Some sore loser must be jealous that OSU has been doing better in football and trying to threaten the dominance of OU.

kevinpate
09-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Some sore loser must be jealous that OSU has been doing better in football and trying to threaten the dominance of OU.

Doubtful. But if it helps ya sleep at night, sweet dreams.

OKCisOK4me
09-07-2013, 05:49 PM

Yeah, his name is Thayer Evans.

bluedogok
09-07-2013, 05:52 PM
The biggest variable in this is the NCAA, what will they really do?

Jake
09-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Since OSU isn't in the SEC, they might actually get penalized.

venture
09-07-2013, 07:04 PM

Or OSU got caught with unethical behavior, but will luck out that the statute of limitations (that Pete mentioned) will protect them from the full impacts of them.

Pete
09-07-2013, 07:06 PM
It's an article set to be released in Sports Illustrated.

OKCisOK4me
09-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Love how only when one of our state Division I programs are in trouble does it take fans from the "other" school to discuss that school.

It's an article set to be released in Sports Illustrated.

Yes, either late Monday or some time during Tuesday.

CuatrodeMayo
09-07-2013, 07:29 PM
I always was suspicious of the Orange Pride organization...

bhawes
09-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Every Division one Football and Basketball school cheaps. It just of matter of not getting caught cheating.

bluedogok
09-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Love how only when one of our state Division I programs are in trouble does it take fans from the "other" school to discuss that school.
Even though I am a Sooner I wouldn't want any state school to have to go through that crap....even OSU. I just want them to lose on the field :D

bhawes
09-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Since OSU isn't in the SEC, they might actually get penalized.

Not True the last two schools in SEC that got caught were Tennessee and Alabama. So far Tennessee has not recover from the hit they took.

bluedogok
09-07-2013, 10:37 PM
So far Tennessee has not recover from the hit they took.
I think bad coaching hires has more to do with that than anything else.

Spartan
09-07-2013, 10:44 PM
OSU looks to be in for a rough ride, this is going to be ugly. Really ugly. The silver lining is that statute of limitations.

CaptDave
09-08-2013, 10:10 AM
I always was suspicious of the Orange Pride organization...

This is unfortunate because I actually enjoyed watching OSU play every now and then. I don't have any ties to OU or OSU, but my son was at OSU when they had their BCS run and I thought Brandon Weeden's story was a good one. But even then, you started hearing stories about a few of the athletes' behavior and you had to start getting a bad feeling.

I doubt the Crimson Pride equivalent is any different.... the sad thing is the kids get penalized by the idiotic actions of boosters. Of course the "kids" are responsible for their actions, but I've long held the belief that boosters are the absolute worst influence on college athletics. I wonder how common the "Pride" pimps using sex to recruit players really is and how in the hell some girl decides whoring herself out in that manner makes sense. Supposedly one of Oklahoma's more famous (infamous) - ahem - adult actresses "performed" in that capacity down in Norman. These factors are why I laugh at the boosters who ignore the dirty little underbelly of NCAA sports and still expect taxpayers to do things like restructure streets and roads for 5 or 6 days a year. I know a former Norman policeman that has stacks of stories of criminal activity being swept under the rug. All to see who can carry a ball across a line more than someone else. We are silly when it comes to sports......takes all the fun out of what should be something to be enjoyed by fans and participants alike.

bluedogok
09-08-2013, 01:10 PM
This is unfortunate because I actually enjoyed watching OSU play every now and then. I don't have any ties to OU or OSU, but my son was at OSU when they had their BCS run and I thought Brandon Weeden's story was a good one. But even then, you started hearing stories about a few of the athletes' behavior and you had to start getting a bad feeling.

I doubt the Crimson Pride equivalent is any different.... the sad thing is the kids get penalized by the idiotic actions of boosters. Of course the "kids" are responsible for their actions, but I've long held the belief that boosters are the absolute worst influence on college athletics. I wonder how common the "Pride" pimps using sex to recruit players really is and how in the hell some girl decides whoring herself out in that manner makes sense. Supposedly one of Oklahoma's more famous (infamous) - ahem - adult actresses "performed" in that capacity down in Norman. These factors are why I laugh at the boosters who ignore the dirty little underbelly of NCAA sports and still expect taxpayers to do things like restructure streets and roads for 5 or 6 days a year. I know a former Norman policeman that has stacks of stories of criminal activity being swept under the rug. All to see who can carry a ball across a line more than someone else. We are silly when it comes to sports......takes all the fun out of what should be something to be enjoyed by fans and participants alike.
I don't think that was a "partisan statement" from CuatrodeMayo, I am pretty sure he is an OSU alum.

I know of plenty of UT stories as well, that kind of stuff happens everywhere because school administrations have little control over the fans of their school. The ones operating outside of any official capacity like boosters organizations are more dangerous to the health of program.

CaptDave
09-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I agree - and yes Cuatro is an OSU alum. Didn't take his statement as partisan at all. Sports should be fun for fans and participants but like most things, when money is at stake, that becomes the focus.

ou48A
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Something this serious would require that reasonable journalistic integrity standards be met.

As these thing go this is about as bad as it gets. It goes to the very core of what NCAA athletic's are suppose to be about... The fact that its gone on for so long, but also well with in the time frame of the statute of limitations and under the eyes of OSU officials is going to get OSU hammers hard. This will have an immediate impact on OSU recruiting and more.

The fact that the NCAA has been seen as bungling several issues in recent years will have them wanting to aggressively make up for it. The fact that Boone Pickens is so easy not to like won't help OSU.
Sometimes you had to know the right people to have heard them but there have been lots of rumors various activity's going on at OSU for many years. The fact that it finally comes out shouldn’t be shocking to anyone not living in a cave.

SI: OK State Hostesses "Providing Sex" To Football Recruits (http://deadspin.com/si-ok-state-hostesses-providing-sex-to-football-recr-1270065692)

Sports Illustrated has been investigating the Oklahoma State football program and has uncovered the exact kind of activities one would expect from an investigation into a major college football program. SI has not yet published its full accounting but The Oklahoman has several details, including coaches paying players and recruits who reportedly met with the assistant coaches from Tech U.
The allegations go back to the Les Miles era and 85 percent cover the period from 2001-2007. Some concern former longtime assistant Joe DeForest. As reported by The Oklahoman, the allegations are as follows:

* Coaches and boosters paying athletes, including violations ranging from paying for jobs not performed, overpaying for jobs and strictly paying players for performance.
DeForest is accused of running a bonus program – paying players for specific plays – as recently as 2011.

* A environment of academic impropriety, from players not attending class to grade changing to tutors doing work for players.

* Widespread drug abuse and a drug policy that isn’t uniformly administered.

* Hostesses in the Orange Pride program providing sex to recruits.

OSU's senior associate athletic director Kevin Klintworth said that "no eligibility or NCAA concerns regarding current staff or players" are expected. OSU will likely bring in its own investigator to cover its ass, anyway

bluedogok
09-08-2013, 02:31 PM
It's just I see many fans question any comment against "their team" as a partisan comment and question the motives of such comments. Too many people are too sensitive about what is said thinking anything negative is driven by that, if need proof just read OrangePower. Living in Austin gave me a different perspective, some of them think their program can do no wrong and everyone but UT cheats when in fact they have the same groups and elements in place. The delusion is great down there.

ou48A
09-08-2013, 03:31 PM
It's just I see many fans question any comment against "their team" as a partisan comment and question the motives of such comments. Too many people are too sensitive about what is said thinking anything negative is driven by that, if need proof just read OrangePower. Living in Austin gave me a different perspective, some of them think their program can do no wrong and everyone but UT cheats when in fact they have the same groups and elements in place. The delusion is great down there.

In the eyes of too many Longhorns nobody has ever beaten UT fair and square...
This was true even back in the days when UT would not recruit black players and OU would.

adaniel
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Yikes. The statute of limitations for this stuff only goes back to 2008, so it really depends on what has happened since then. I agree, this has the potential to be very bad for them.

It would be nice for the NCAA to do something to Les Miles but since he's in the SEC!! SEC!! now, he's untouchable.

zookeeper
09-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Yikes. The statute of limitations for this stuff only goes back to 2008, so it really depends on what has happened since then. I agree, this has the potential to be very bad for them.

It would be nice for the NCAA to do something to Les Miles but since he's in the SEC!! SEC!! now, he's untouchable.

Actually sounds like the problem (if true as reported) could still be in the league. If it was really Joe DeForest, he's now the Defensive Coordinator at West Virginia.

Spartan
09-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Except OP is banning the subject for the time being...

venture
09-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Except OP is banning the subject for the time being...

I'm hoping you aren't meaning me?

onthestrip
09-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Something this serious would require that reasonable journalistic integrity standards be met.

As these thing go this is about as bad as it gets. It goes to the very core of what NCAA athletic's are suppose to be about... The fact that its gone on for so long, but also well with in the time frame of the statute of limitations and under the eyes of OSU officials is going to get OSU hammers hard. This will have an immediate impact on OSU recruiting and more.

The fact that the NCAA has been seen as bungling several issues in recent years will have them wanting to aggressively make up for it. The fact that Boone Pickens is so easy not to like won't help OSU.
Sometimes you had to know the right people to have heard them but there have been lots of rumors various activity's going on at OSU for many years. The fact that it finally comes out shouldn’t be shocking to anyone not living in a cave.

SI: OK State Hostesses "Providing Sex" To Football Recruits (http://deadspin.com/si-ok-state-hostesses-providing-sex-to-football-recr-1270065692)

Sports Illustrated has been investigating the Oklahoma State football program and has uncovered the exact kind of activities one would expect from an investigation into a major college football program. SI has not yet published its full accounting but The Oklahoman has several details, including coaches paying players and recruits who reportedly met with the assistant coaches from Tech U.
The allegations go back to the Les Miles era and 85 percent cover the period from 2001-2007. Some concern former longtime assistant Joe DeForest. As reported by The Oklahoman, the allegations are as follows:

* Coaches and boosters paying athletes, including violations ranging from paying for jobs not performed, overpaying for jobs and strictly paying players for performance.
DeForest is accused of running a bonus program – paying players for specific plays – as recently as 2011.

* A environment of academic impropriety, from players not attending class to grade changing to tutors doing work for players.

* Widespread drug abuse and a drug policy that isn’t uniformly administered.

* Hostesses in the Orange Pride program providing sex to recruits.

OSU's senior associate athletic director Kevin Klintworth said that "no eligibility or NCAA concerns regarding current staff or players" are expected. OSU will likely bring in its own investigator to cover its ass, anyway

Ha, your over-the-top dramatics, whether positive for ou or negative for osu, is always pretty funny.

ou48A
09-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Ha, your over-the-top dramatics, whether positive for ou or negative for osu, is always pretty funny.You must be like some of the other pokes who are totally oblivious to the severity of these SI allegations
If you are a poke fan what I have to say would be the very least of my worries.

catcherinthewry
09-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Ha, your over-the-top dramatics, whether positive for ou or negative for osu, is always pretty funny.

How is that over-the-top? All he did was cut and paste from the linked article.

catcherinthewry
09-08-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm hoping you aren't meaning me?

OP in this instance refers to Orange Power, not original poster.

venture
09-08-2013, 05:37 PM
OP in this instance refers to Orange Power, not original poster.

Duh. It's been a weekend. Stupid cold.

onthestrip
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
You must be like some of the other pokes who are totally oblivious to the severity of these SI allegations
If you are a poke fan what I have to say would be the very least of my worries.

Pretty sure not long ago you were railing on about some since forgotten about controversy that was going to have a severe impact on osu.
I'm not too worried about this because A) I don't know many facts about the story and B)there is nothing I can do about it. For now ill put this in the same category of the Justin Blackmon allegedly signing autograph story, which came from the same author and which nothing ever came of it.

onthestrip
09-08-2013, 07:05 PM
How is that over-the-top? All he did was cut and paste from the linked article.

It was his first 3 paragraphs of his own commentary. Like this will have immediate recruiting effects and NCAA might go after osu hard because Boone is hard to like..? Says maybe fans of competing schools but why would the NCAA have any issue with Boone? Just typical stuff from the biggest ou homer on here

bluedogok
09-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Pickins is a lightning rod, no doubt but I think most of these allegations occured before he became publicly and heavily involved in the program. In most cases the problems are not with boosters at his level but usually with lower level boosters unlike the SMU death penalty era or the Pat Jones era that (according to him) almost had death penalty sanctions. The high visibility boosters tend to know more focus is on them and the consequences harsher. Lower level guys trying to buy their way up tend to operate more like rogue boosters, that is the ones that UT has the most problems policing, the Red McCombs and Joe Jamail types know better.

ou48A
09-08-2013, 07:29 PM
It was his first 3 paragraphs of his own commentary. Like this will have immediate recruiting effects and NCAA might go after osu hard because Boone is hard to like..? Says maybe fans of competing schools but why would the NCAA have any issue with Boone? Just typical stuff from the biggest ou homer on here

Pretty sure not long ago you were railing on about some since forgotten about controversy that was going to have a severe impact on osu.
I'm not too worried about this because A) I don't know many facts about the story and B)there is nothing I can do about it. For now ill put this in the same category of the Justin Blackmon allegedly signing autograph story, which came from the same author and which nothing ever came of it.

The fact that I am a big OU homer is in no way going to reduce the seriousness of these SI allegations. They were in fact new to this board when I posted them.

I’m drawing on past observations. When your blinded as you are by your own allegiances you would rather lash out at the opinions of others than to take an honest appraisal of the wrong doings of the team you root for.. That's what blind people do, I have seen it before.
But you can find comfort in blaming the messagengers. Thats something that poke fans like you often do... But forutunatly many more matuer poke fans undersand how serious this is. They remember the poke probations of the late 80's that set the program back for more than a decade... We will see what happens.... but the thing that poke fans like you need to do is to let this soak in real good and understand that these alagations are a lot more serious than what the pokes did back in the 80's when the poke received what was then claimed to be the second worst probation in NCAA history.

CaptDave
09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
No one questioned the seriousness of the allegations. But if I were a homer of another sports program I'd be careful I wasn't living in a glass house before tossing too many rocks around..

onthestrip
09-08-2013, 09:31 PM
The fact that I am a big OU homer is in no way going to reduce the seriousness of these SI allegations. They were in fact new to this board when I posted them.

I’m drawing on past observations. When your blinded as you are by your own allegiances you would rather lash out at the opinions of others than to take an honest appraisal of the wrong doings of the team you root for.. That's what blind people do, I have seen it before.
But you can find comfort in blaming the messagengers. Thats something that poke fans like you often do... But forutunatly many more matuer poke fans undersand how serious this is. They remember the poke probations of the late 80's that set the program back for more than a decade... We will see what happens.... but the thing that poke fans like you need to do is to let this soak in real good and understand that these alagations are a lot more serious than what the pokes did back in the 80's when the poke received what was then claimed to be the second worst probation in NCAA history.

This post is funny for all kinds of reasons, your seriousness, your grammar...

But tell you what, Ill try to be a mature poke fan, let this soak this in and spend most of my time thinking about it...

ou48A
09-08-2013, 10:23 PM
This post is funny for all kinds of reasons, your seriousness, your grammar...

But tell you what, Ill try to be a mature poke fan, let this soak this in and spend most of my time thinking about it...

Your argument is weak
Your sensitive feelings should try reading this entire threat of poke opinions.
A few are obviously a lot smarter than you and understand what the pokes face.
Maybe if it comes from your own clan you will start believing it?

Scout.com: sports illustrated for next week (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336&t=11868287)

OKCisOK4me
09-08-2013, 10:54 PM

There's another big uo homer named Dean Blevins that doesn't think anything big will come out of this. That doesn't mean nothing will happen. As Dean stated...the statute of limitations is the biggest thing in this deal.

ljbab728
09-08-2013, 11:05 PM
There's another big uo homer named Dean Blevins that doesn't think anything big will come out of this. That doesn't mean nothing will happen. As Dean stated...the statute of limitations is the biggest thing in this deal.

I guess that depends on what your definition of big is. Any kind of sanctions for OSU or any current employees are very unlikely. It could certainly have a big impact on anyone who was there at the time who might have been involved though if anything turns out to be true.

onthestrip
09-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Your argument is weak
Your sensitive feelings should try reading this entire threat of poke opinions.
A few are obviously a lot smarter than you and understand what the pokes face.
Maybe if it comes from your own clan you will start believing it?

Scout.com: sports illustrated for next week (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336&t=11868287)

My argument is weak because Im not presenting any argument. You seem to be the only one trying to argue. I only pointed out your dramatic rundown of an article that has yet to be published.

kelroy55
09-09-2013, 09:00 AM
I never understood punishing players who had nothing to do with the infractions is supposed to be justice. Go afrer the coaches no matter where they are at and punish them. Not sure what can be done to a booster.

ou48A
09-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Bob Barry JR said this morning on WWLS that a source told him that the allegations against OSU will be worse than Miami

On WWLS Pat Jones said that this is going to read worse than Miami.
Jones said don't shoot the messenger.
Jones said let this play out.
Jones said the NCAA can go back as far as they want if they think there is a pattern.
Jones said people who work for university are required to talk.
Jones said Gundy is not a crook and says that he doesn’t think Miles is either.
Jones said that he has experience dealing with this type of stuff
Jones indicates that he his keeping score on the loyalty of OSU people. (wow)
Jones said it can effect the program when there is a (long) pattern
Jones said don't be naive about this.

CaptDave
09-09-2013, 09:26 AM
I never understood punishing players who had nothing to do with the infractions is supposed to be justice. Go afrer the coaches no matter where they are at and punish them. Not sure what can be done to a booster.

I wonder if it would be possible to go after boosters on some sort of prostitution procuring charge if those allegations can be proven. They are nothing more than de facto pimps for the prized recruits. Not really sure, but they are the primary problem and there are rarely consequences for them.

CaptDave
09-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Jones said don't be naive about this.

Remember that when "Crimson Pride" is called on the carpet....

I wonder why this stuff never came up when OSU was 7-5 or 6-6. It is too bad this stuff will tarnish a remarkable run for them if these allegations are true. Oh well.....

Bunty
09-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Some former Oklahoma State football players dispute SI reports | Tulsa World (http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/Former_Oklahoma_State_football_players_deny_SI_rep orts/20130909_93_B1_Former523971)

catcherinthewry
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
the statute of limitations is the biggest thing in this deal.

No, the biggest thing is that these things happened (if true). Whether or not the statute of limitations has run out or not, these allegations are serious and embarrassing.

Pete
09-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Also, since there is continuity in the leadership (same AD and head coach since 2004/05) statute of limitations may not apply.

kelroy55
09-09-2013, 12:39 PM
I wonder if it would be possible to go after boosters on some sort of prostitution procuring charge if those allegations can be proven. They are nothing more than de facto pimps for the prized recruits. Not really sure, but they are the primary problem and there are rarely consequences for them.

I think there should be either state or federal laws that holds a booster criminally liable if they violate the rules.

BoulderSooner
09-09-2013, 12:56 PM
I guess that depends on what your definition of big is. Any kind of sanctions for OSU or any current employees are very unlikely. It could certainly have a big impact on anyone who was there at the time who might have been involved though if anything turns out to be true.

if what is printed is true and verfied by the NCAA there will 100% be sanctions .. for the osu football program ... now will they be anymore than a couple scholarships ... most likely not

OKCisOK4me
09-09-2013, 05:02 PM
No, the biggest thing is that these things happened (if true). Whether or not the statute of limitations has run out or not, these allegations are serious and embarrassing.

You know what? I can't prove them. You know what else? These allegations, whether not true, or worst of all true, will never be as bad as what happened at OU at the end of Switzer's tenure and there are a lot of crimson lovers on here that don't rub their fingers together and say "shame shame" about their program. This may tarnish oSu after a long investigation by the NCAA at a later point in time, but I'm not going to sit here and spank these current college players and coaches for having absolutely nothing to do with what went on inconsistently over a 10 year period.

Bunty
09-09-2013, 05:33 PM
if what is printed is true and verfied by the NCAA there will 100% be sanctions .. for the osu football program ... now will they be anymore than a couple scholarships ... most likely not

That will overjoy people who hate oSu since new prospective new team members will find other schools without sanctions more desirable, such as OU.

catcherinthewry
09-09-2013, 06:13 PM
You know what? I can't prove them. You know what else? These allegations, whether not true, or worst of all true, will never be as bad as what happened at OU at the end of Switzer's tenure and there are a lot of crimson lovers on here that don't rub their fingers together and say "shame shame" about their program. This may tarnish oSu after a long investigation by the NCAA at a later point in time, but I'm not going to sit here and spank these current college players and coaches for having absolutely nothing to do with what went on inconsistently over a 10 year period.

I was just commenting on the fact that you agreed with Dean that the statute of limitations was the "biggest thing". It sounded to me like as long as OSU couldn't be punished you weren't worried about all of these awful allegations. That's sad if true. If this were my alma mater I would be mortified.

OKCisOK4me
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM
I was just commenting on the fact that you agreed with Dean that the statute of limitations was the "biggest thing". It sounded to me like as long as OSU couldn't be punished you weren't worried about all of these awful allegations. That's sad if true. If this were my alma mater I would be mortified.

Like most OU fans and their beloved university, I didn't graduate from oSu, but at least I did attend school there fore two years ;-)

On a more serious note, I have no control over whether or not they happened and it wasn't under my watch so it can't very well be sad for me if I think they're invincible. Just have to wait and see what happens. If the final hand out of punishment is stripping a couple of scholarships away from the program, then I'm not horrified. If the final judgement is taking away bowl victories and/or conference titles then, yeah, it's a bad deal. But once again, it didn't happen to me, so I'll just have to live with it. I'm sorry I can't be as emotional and sentimental about all of it as you seem to be.

catcherinthewry
09-09-2013, 07:06 PM
If the final hand out of punishment is stripping a couple of scholarships away from the program, then I'm not horrified. If the final judgement is taking away bowl victories and/or conference titles then, yeah, it's a bad deal.

Wow! You're more worried about the punishment than the violations! That speaks volumes about you. If my alma mater committed academic fraud to help out the football program, I'd be calling for heads to roll and be embarrassed to show my school colors. You, on the other hand, seem to be saying "if the repercussions aren't bad I don't care what they did". That says a lot about your character.

You could take a lesson from your AD. Mike Holder spoke at today's press conference and is handling the situation with class and is willing to accept responsibility.

KenRagsdale
09-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Take a deep breath and relax. I'm a graduate of The University of Oklahoma (A&S, '73). I have no dog-in-this-fight. Let's wait and see the report and the response of the administration and Board of Regents and go forward.

bluedogok
09-09-2013, 07:40 PM
I think there should be either state or federal laws that holds a booster criminally liable if they violate the rules.
There is in some states and some states have agent/college-eligible player tampering laws as well.

BoulderSooner
09-09-2013, 08:44 PM
There is a four year statute of limitations but Mike Holder and Mike Gundy were elevated to their current positions in 2004/05, so at least some of this would have been on their watch if proven to be true.

If it is continuing behavior from mid 2000's ending in 2011 the 4 year limit does not apply

ljbab728
09-09-2013, 09:16 PM

Not impossible, but not 100% either.