View Full Version : The Bricktown Dungeon special for OKC Talk

Patrick
07-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Hey guys, for a limited time, the Bricktown Dungeon, better known as "The Dungeon Haunted Ride in 3D" in Bricktown, is offering members of OKC Talk a special deal. If you go and ask for the Dungeon Master, and tell him you're a member of OKC Talk, members in your party will get $1 off plus $0.50 for each person will go towards operating expenses at OKCTalk. This is a great way to help out a fellow member of OKCTalk, plus help out OKCTalk.

I know all of you are wanting to go to the new Dungeon Ride in Bricktown. It's the newest thrill in Bricktown. Now we're offering you an opportunity to help OKCTalk as well as seeing this great new attraction.

For more info, send me a PM or PM Dungeon Master.

Todd will be posting a banner ad at the top of the site where you can print off $1 off coupons. I encourage everyone to go support this great Bricktown attraction, and at the same time help out OKCTalk.

When you go, just make sure to tell them you're from OKCTalk so we can get the reward.

By the way, the Brictown Dungeon Ride is located at the northeast corner of the canal and Oklahoma Ave., right across from Bourbon Street Cafe.

fromdust
07-12-2005, 07:58 PM
thats a really cool thing to do dungeon master. i'll think i'll be chekin the place out!

Patrick
07-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah, by the way, I'd like to personally thank Dungeon Master for offering to do this to help out this site. If you go, simply ask for the Dungeon Master when you enter. Once you meet him, tell him you're from OKC Talk. You'll get a $1 off discount, plus 50 cents per person will go towards OKC Talk.