View Full Version : What kind do you avoid?

Leon
07-12-2005, 06:02 PM
OK.....this may be a touchy subject, I hope I don't get banned from OKCTalk for it. It's been said that you cannot judge a book by it's cover, and that's true.......FOR BOOKS.....Books don't design their own covers. But my life experiences have taught me that 99% of the time you CAN judge a person....Not ALWAYS by apearance, but typically, you'll have an opinion of someone within the first few minutes of seeing or interacting with them. And being wrong 1% of the time is not bad.

For instance a wealthy businessman sees a rough biker dude, he probably wont try to interact with him and visa versa.....not that either of them are bad people, they're just different, which is OK. Because you CAN get an idea of a person's lifestyle and values based on their outward appearance, again MOST of the time. The way one looks tells people more about them than they realize.

Let's limit this discussion to views of the opposite sex. What kind of people do YOU avoid?....Base this on appearance, personality, everything....Who would you NOT want to take to a friend's home for a BBQ with many of the folks you know....Who would you not want to be seen with by people you know? Who would you not want to be seen with as a 'partner'?

I'll hold my own answer for a few days, so as maybe to get some replies before the Leon-bashing starts.

mranderson
07-12-2005, 06:21 PM
OK. I will start. I avoid women that make me hurl when I look at them.

Also, women who are TOO attractive. This type of woman will act like you are the only man on earth until Stanley Stunning comes along, then they will instant message you and start by saying "I need to tell you something..." Then they drop that dreaded bomb... Dump city. They do not care, nor do they give you a reason.

In addition. Women that look like they charge $20.00 for an evenings entertainment, if you get my drift. Women who just want money, live with other guys, are married, smokers, and too much perfume (I am highly allegric).