View Full Version : Singles chat

mranderson
07-12-2005, 12:40 PM
We have been having a Tuesday night singles chat, however, due to low participation, we stopped.

If we resume, how soon would you want to start? What day and time is best for you?

We have more singles now, and many are active, so I think we may be able to have a better chat.

Faith
07-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Why not just have the chat available everyday? That way when people are logged on they can visit it. I don't think I have ever seen anyone in the chat room here. Is it ever used?

mranderson
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Why not just have the chat available everyday? That way when people are logged on they can visit it. I don't think I have ever seen anyone in the chat room here. Is it ever used?

Yes. We have had organized chat times for singles on Tuesday nights, and general chat on Thursday nights. By planning a time, people know when it is. If it is at random, it may be a person or two. The idea is for all of us to chat together.

Intrepid
07-12-2005, 03:26 PM

I'm going to start keeping the chat window open when I'm online.

Faith
07-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah thanks for doing so Intrepid. Me too. It was nice chatting with you!

Intrepid
07-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah thanks for doing so Intrepid. Me too. It was nice chatting with you!

Nice chatting with you as well. take care.