View Full Version : Hip-Hoppers Arrested in OKC

Pages : [1] 2

ljbab728
08-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Maybe these kind of drug glorifying groups will start boycotting OKC. Perish the thought. :D

UPDATE: 11 arrested after 2 Chainz tour bus pulled over in Oklahoma City | News OK (http://newsok.com/update-11-arrested-after-2-chainz-tour-bus-pulled-over-in-oklahoma-city/article/3874561)

Achilleslastand
08-22-2013, 10:44 PM
If only......

And last I heard they refused to open and/or leave the bus so the did the they tow the bus with them in it or?

ljbab728
08-22-2013, 10:54 PM
If only......

And last I heard they refused to open and/or leave the bus so the did the they tow the bus with them in it or?

This, according to the article:

The driver got off the bus, but the door closed and locked behind him. Wardlow said the rest of the men on the bus refused to exit.

Police towed the bus with the men still aboard to the police training center at 800 N Portland Ave. while they got a search warrant. After officers got the warrant about 9 a.m., the men got off the bus and were arrested.

RadicalModerate
08-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Since drugs were found on the bus can it be seized and sold?

I'm not sure the OKCPD know who they were messin' with.
This guy is like another Ralph Waldo Emerson or Dr. Samuel Johnson . . .
http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/author/2_Chainz/

The first one is particularly ironic in a humorous sort of way.

Achilleslastand
08-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Since drugs were found on the bus can it be seized and sold?

I'm not sure the OKCPD know who they were messin' with.
This guy is like another Ralph Waldo Emerson or Dr. Samuel Johnson . . .
2 Chainz Quotes | Quotes by 2 Chainz (http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/author/2_Chainz/)

The first one is particularly ironic in a humorous sort of way.

Remember the sad thing in this is that people actually paid money to hear his "music" and to witness it live in concert.
Its sort of impressive isn't it?
He made these four words rhyme...
Hereditary
February
Neveruary
Cemetery

Darwin would be so proud...............

RadicalModerate
08-22-2013, 11:35 PM
So would Ogden Nash and Dr. Seuss.

OKCisOK4me
08-23-2013, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't waste my money on a rap concert, but there's nothing wrong with listening to it. I listen for the beat and 2 Chainz has good beats. I don't give a crap about his personal life. It's just too bad it happened here and I have to write about something I could give two hoots about.

bandnerd
08-23-2013, 05:09 AM
Hip hoppers? I think someone is showing their age...I don't think anyone says hip hoppers, unless they also say whipper-snappers.

And, oh my god, someone in the music industry does drugs? Illegally? WHAT A SHOCKER.

okcboomer
08-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Hip hoppers? I think someone is showing their age...I don't think anyone says hip hoppers, unless they also say whipper-snappers.

And, oh my god, someone in the music industry does drugs? Illegally? WHAT A SHOCKER.

You mean you don't realize this is a new problem started by the black rappers? Those old, white country singers never did drugs or drank too much.........duh

onthestrip
08-23-2013, 06:32 AM
They were obviously targeted by the police in what I consider a total waste of time and resources. But cops are incentivized to bust these people when they can seize their property for themselves.

RadicalModerate
08-23-2013, 06:41 AM
Wanna bet the wannabees cooling their jets down there in the hoosgow in Duncan are big fans of Titi Boi (2Chainz's aka)?
As the ol' timers usta say . . . GIGO.

Dang. Where's my Purple Drank . . .

Just the facts
08-23-2013, 07:13 AM
According to Two Chains, he gets pulled over at least 1 time a week. They were arrested in Maryland on drug charges back in February. Personally, I would prefer they not be doing drugs while driving down the highway in a 40' 20,000 lb. vehicle, but that's just me.

bradh
08-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Dang. Where's my Purple Drank . . .

as a Houston kid, this warms my heart :)

RadicalModerate
08-23-2013, 07:25 AM
OK . . . So I was wrong.
Obviously, change has come and it's all been for the better.

Imagine filling your head up with this syrupy sweet saccarine nonsense . . .
NaNzxniXxYE

As compared to gettin' real. Foshizzle.
NttlPwNKd_M

I trust that the ladies (that is, the "bitches" and "hos") in the audience were particularly impressed with the second clip.
As well as the gentlemen (aka the "niggahs" and "wiggahs") with daughters.

Anonymous.
08-23-2013, 07:26 AM
Am I the only one who has a problem with the charges?

Obstructing? What a joke.

Refusing search of you and your property is not obstruction, it is your right.

Just the facts
08-23-2013, 07:32 AM
They weren't charged for not allowing a search, they were charged for not getting out of the vehicle when asked.

RadicalModerate
08-23-2013, 07:37 AM
Obstructing? What a joke.
Maybe they were doing 40 in the passing lane on the Interstate . . .
(with a broken taillight)

Personally, I appreciate the quick and professional police work in this case.
Especially if they get to keep the bus and leave these scofflaws walking down the side of the highway "singing" a hip hop take on this classic tune:

L2XHYKWLGTg

Hopefully doing some roadside maintenence as they shuffle, shuck and jive along down the boulevard . . .
(including cleaning up the taillight lens fragments left by a police baton)

BoulderSooner
08-23-2013, 08:27 AM
They weren't charged for not allowing a search, they were charged for not getting out of the vehicle when asked.

is a tour bus with beds a vehicle or a "home"

ThomPaine
08-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Now, if there were only a way to get the Kardashians, Anthony Weiner, Glenn Beck, and everybody else I don't like on that bus, and tow it off a cli.... Sorry, that's just not right.

Anonymous.
08-23-2013, 09:15 AM
Stopping for a simple infraction and probing further for additional "crimes" is not a police officer's job.

Officer will start by asking if there is "anything illegal inside etc."
Then it becomes, "mind if I take a look around?"
Then it becomes, "look we can get a dog out here and he will mark on scent of drugs"
Then they bring a dog out and since the general public does not really know how a drug dog search operates, the officer will claim the dog "hit"
This has been documented more and more now that civilians are recording police encounters on video and the number of fake drug dog hits is shocking.
Now that they have the fake dog hit, they can easily claim "probable cause". (granted if they haven't already lied about being able to 'smell' something as their probable cause)

Notice they did not press drug charges or even disclose what drugs were found in the bus etc? Seems too convenient.

Until you have experienced it first-hand, you won't understand the problems that do exist withthe majority of today's police system.

Achilleslastand
08-23-2013, 10:35 AM
You mean you don't realize this is a new problem started by the black rappers? Those old, white country singers never did drugs or drank too much.........duh

Im sure if Johnny Cash were alive today his quotes and saying page would like like this.
2 Chainz Quotes | Quotes by 2 Chainz (http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/author/2_Chainz/)

I think DEVO called it correctly when they said mankind is starting to regress aka de-evolution.

rezman
08-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Stopping for a simple infraction and probing further for additional "crimes" is not a police officer's job.

Officer will start by asking if there is "anything illegal inside etc."
Then it becomes, "mind if I take a look around?"
Then it becomes, "look we can get a dog out here and he will mark on scent of drugs"
Then they bring a dog out and since the general public does not really know how a drug dog search operates, the officer will claim the dog "hit"
This has been documented more and more now that civilians are recording police encounters on video and the number of fake drug dog hits is shocking.
Now that they have the fake dog hit, they can easily claim "probable cause". (granted if they haven't already lied about being able to 'smell' something as their probable cause)

Notice they did not press drug charges or even disclose what drugs were found in the bus etc? Seems too convenient.

Until you have experienced it first-hand, you won't understand the problems that do exist withthe majority of today's police system.

If you are stopped for a traffic infraction, the officer already has probable cause.

rezman
08-23-2013, 10:46 AM
I wonder who the Police rookie was that was lucky enough to get the job of straining the holding tank to catch what ever got flushed after being stopped. :)

Just the facts
08-23-2013, 10:48 AM
is a tour bus with beds a vehicle or a "home"

It has a license plate and is registered at the DMV. But even if it is a house, you still have to come out if the police ask you to.

Anonymous.
08-23-2013, 11:04 AM
If you are stopped for a traffic infraction, the officer already has probable cause.

Except a taillight infraction is not grounds for probable cause.

My guess is it went down exactly how I typed above. Officer either said he smelled something, saw something, or requested a K9.

Being stopped is not grounds for anything and everything about your business and vehicle. You can literally sit there and not say a word to the officer the entire encounter.

Simply provide your license and/or insurance proof and wait for the citation/warning. You are taught as an officer to get someone talking as to incriminate themselves. "where you headed?" "where you comin from?". While it may sound like friendly banter, the LEO is trying to get a feel for your character. It is wrong.

Mr T
08-23-2013, 11:14 AM
It is the marijuana exception to the bill of rights, or what little is left. "Because marijuana" covers a multitude of sins, because marijuana.

OKCRT
08-23-2013, 11:25 AM
It is the marijuana exception to the bill of rights, or what little is left. "Because marijuana" covers a multitude of sins, because marijuana.

It's the devils drug.....:Smiley122

MustangGT
08-23-2013, 11:29 AM
You are taught as an officer to get someone talking as to incriminate themselves. "where you headed?" "where you comin from?". While it may sound like friendly banter, the LEO is trying to get a feel for your character. It is wrong.

Nope it is called good police work. Multi-tasking. While the driver is worrying about the potential ticket ask questions.

RadicalModerate
08-23-2013, 11:30 AM
. . . and leaving a trail of these bottles along the highway wasn't probable cause neither.
http://promethwithcodeinesyrup.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/65084_05-073.jpg?w=300&h=300

In addition to the police baton broken taillight shards they need to be picking up all this litter too . . . as they walk along the side of the road after being left busless by De Man.

WilliamTell
08-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I don't like the music, but tying up that amount.of tax payer resources over a tail light and then arresting everyone on board?

Just to let them go an hour later? Isn't there something about unreasonable search and seizure in some document somewhere?

The rappers did the best thing that they could legally do and in the end this will just cost you and my tax dollars that could be going towards tax breaks or our stellar education programs

okclee
08-23-2013, 01:00 PM
In related news ..... Oklahoma Smoking Rate Drops

Oklahoma now ranks 39th among all states for adult smoking, a significant improvement from last year’s ranking of 47th.
Oklahoma's smoking rate dropped -- no, really | News OK (http://newsok.com/oklahomas-smoking-rate-dropped-no-really/article/3875198)

Just the facts
08-23-2013, 01:09 PM
I don't like the music, but tying up that amount.of tax payer resources over a tail light and then arresting everyone on board?

Just to let them go an hour later? Isn't there something about unreasonable search and seizure in some document somewhere?

The rappers did the best thing that they could legally do and in the end this will just cost you and my tax dollars that could be going towards tax breaks or our stellar education programs

Are you suggesting the cops only pursue law breakers that put up little to no resistance? If you want to be mad at someone who is costing you taxpayers dollars take it up with 2 Chains. If they would have just gotten out of the RV and cooperated with police on the scene they could have been on their merry way with nothing more than a fix-it ticket for the light and wouldn't have wasted any taxpayer dollars.

rezman
08-23-2013, 01:10 PM
I believe it had to do with something that happened prior to the traffic stop. Either during the show or shortly after, and the burned out tail light was just an easy way to pull them over.

I liked the comment from some girl interviewed on the news who said "that is a quarter million dollar bus, why would it have a broken taillight".

As if a tail light assembly should know the value of the vehicle it's attached to.

Just the facts
08-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I believe it had to do with something that happened prior to the traffic stop. Either during the show or shortly after, and the burned out tail light was just an easy way to pull them over.

I liked the comment from some girl interviewed on the news who said "that is a quarter million dollar bus, why would it have a broken taillight".

As if a tail light assembly should know the value of the vehicle it's attached to.

Some people think everyone has pride of ownership, but everyone doesn't.

rezman
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Some people think everyone has pride of ownership, but everyone doesn't.

The bus is probably leased anyway.

Stew
08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
What a great publicity coup for 2 chainz. I never heard of the guy until this incident. Hope this run in with the law makes it onto his next album.

jerrywall
08-23-2013, 02:15 PM
And then there's this...

Lil Wayne / 2 Chainz / T.I. -- Entourage Member Allegedly Breaks Girl's Jaw | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/23/lil-wayne-2-chainz-ti-tour-bus-entourage-police-report-fan-broken-jaw-girl/)

Bunty
08-23-2013, 02:16 PM

Maybe we'd be surprised by the number of Oklahomans who wish Toby Keith would sell his mansion and get out of Oklahoma for smoking pot with Willie Nelson. But then, I'm not sure, maybe if it was Toby Keith's tour bus in Oklahoma, the cops would have just told him about the tail light and let him keep going down the road.

Anonymous.
08-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Nope it is called good police work. Multi-tasking. While the driver is worrying about the potential ticket ask questions.

Sadly, this is the view of many Americans...

Bunty
08-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Except a taillight infraction is not grounds for probable cause.

My guess is it went down exactly how I typed above. Officer either said he smelled something, saw something, or requested a K9.

Being stopped is not grounds for anything and everything about your business and vehicle. You can literally sit there and not say a word to the officer the entire encounter.

Simply provide your license and/or insurance proof and wait for the citation/warning. You are taught as an officer to get someone talking as to incriminate themselves. "where you headed?" "where you comin from?". While it may sound like friendly banter, the LEO is trying to get a feel for your character. It is wrong.

But a lawyer on KFOR said today that a taillight out is grounds for a search. An expired license tag is, too.

After being stopped by the cops, you can try refusing a request to do a search of your car. But the cops can get around your refusal by getting you to take a sobriety test. They flunk you, even though you know full well you're sober. So the cops arrest you for DUI, cuff you, put you in the back of the patrol car and then go about their merry way searching your car. Later, if your blood test checks zero for drugs or alcohol, at least you won't have to worry about a DUI. However, if your advice as to what to do, instead, is legit, it would sure save a lot of money and grief from just getting handed a speeding ticket and not have to deal with wrecker and lawyer charges, plus an overnight stay in jail.

Anonymous.
08-23-2013, 03:21 PM
But a lawyer on KFOR said today that a taillight out is grounds for a search. An expired license tag is, too.

100% incorrect. That lawyer should have bar license revoked. Do you know who this was?

RadicalModerate
08-23-2013, 04:03 PM
I think it was David Prater? Or Sam Waterston?

I still can't believe they didn't seize the bus. Leased or not.
It was used for illegal purposes. Transporting Thug Clowns Across State Lines for Immoral "Music"-Making Purposes.

RadicalModerate
08-23-2013, 04:05 PM
What a great publicity coup for 2 chainz. I never heard of the guy until this incident. Hope this run in with the law makes it onto his next album.

I dunno . . . It's pretty tough to rhyme anything with O-K-C.

Jeepnokc
08-23-2013, 04:41 PM
100% incorrect. That lawyer should have bar license revoked. Do you know who this was?

I saw the interview and I know the lawyer. It was Garvin Isaacs who is a legendary criminal defense attorney. It appeared to me to be an editing issue the way the sentence was cut off. I have appeared numerous times on CourtTv as well as local news channels and there have been what appeared to be incorrect statements of law made by me but was because they didn't include the remainder of the sentence or framed it incorrectly. A broken tail light is probable cause.................for a stop. If you are talking about a search and I say that line and you edit out the end...it appears to be an incorrect statement of the law when it wasn't before it was taken out of context.

Mel
08-23-2013, 06:41 PM
He's a noob. Willie has him beat on pull overs.

Anonymous.
08-23-2013, 09:22 PM
I saw the interview and I know the lawyer. It was Garvin Isaacs who is a legendary criminal defense attorney. It appeared to me to be an editing issue the way the sentence was cut off. I have appeared numerous times on CourtTv as well as local news channels and there have been what appeared to be incorrect statements of law made by me but was because they didn't include the remainder of the sentence or framed it incorrectly. A broken tail light is probable cause.................for a stop. If you are talking about a search and I say that line and you edit out the end...it appears to be an incorrect statement of the law when it wasn't before it was taken out of context.

I found the video Skip to around 1:50

?2 Chainz? released from jail after police discover narcotics on tour bus | KFOR.com (http://kfor.com/2013/08/22/authorities-working-to-search-tour-bus-in-okc/)

The reporter must have misquoted because they clearly state the taillight is probably cause for searching a vehicle. Which is absurd.

It is possible they cut off Mr Isaacs before he was able to say "...for stopping a vehicle". Which is still the misuse of "probable cause". Probable cause by definition is pretty much exclusively for attaining search and seizure rights and eventual detaining and arresting. So effectively a taillight can never be probable cause for anything.

The probable cause in this case is an LEO's/K9's discretion about smelling/seeing/hearing the use of drugs.

Achilleslastand
08-23-2013, 09:34 PM
I found the video Skip to around 1:50

?2 Chainz? released from jail after police discover narcotics on tour bus | KFOR.com (http://kfor.com/2013/08/22/authorities-working-to-search-tour-bus-in-okc/)

The reporter must have misquoted because they clearly state the taillight is probably cause for searching a vehicle. Which is absurd.

It is possible they cut off Mr Isaacs before he was able to say "...for stopping a vehicle". Which is still the misuse of "probable cause". Probable cause by definition is pretty much exclusively for attaining search and seizure rights and eventual detaining and arresting. So effectively a taillight can never be probable cause for anything.

The probable cause in this case is an LEO's/K9's discretion about smelling/seeing/hearing the use of drugs.

This is the funniest bit of the whole article....
"“2 Chainz” is a Grammy-nominated artist"

My God how standards have fallen.
The bell curve.............

WilliamTell
08-24-2013, 03:52 AM
This is the funniest bit of the whole article....
"“2 Chainz” is a Grammy-nominated artist"

My God how standards have fallen.
The bell curve.............

Found out some information on this boy 2 Chains who came spreading devil music to our nice city. This boy also cheated in school because how else did he graduate 2nd in his class from a Atlanta suburb; just look at him, F'n Thugs. He was offered multiple scholarships (thanks obama!) and then he went to ASU on a basketball scholarship and graduated after 4 years with a 4.0 gpa; so obviously he kept on cheating.

Since he wont work like the rest of us (big surprise, you know how they are) he makes millions of dollars putting out low IQ music to our pure children here in okc - not in my town!

F'n THUGS are out of control and its only getting worse!!!!!!

(espn, music publications, etc have quite a bit of info on his hs/d1 career-search his real name Tauheed Epps )

After reading news 9 comments this isnt far off. I'm still amazed at peoples inability to see anything besides what they want to see; after some research this morning it turns out quite a few of the multimillionaire rappers have college degrees and/or were star athletes. But i guess when you have people in our state being constantly riled up by someone like rush limbaugh, who is a known drug addict, failed out of college, fired from numerous real jobs, had affairs, married and divorced numerous times the world may look like a very dangerous and scary place.

And i found some stuff that he was on law and order- crazy

RadicalModerate
08-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Found out some information on this boy 2 Chains who came spreading devil music to our nice city.

"Sounds like Tauheed is trespassing on my turf . . ."
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/16968101/Marilyn+Manson+172.jpg
"But I'm a better actor and although it may be heresy for a cracker, like me, to get involved in a FUBU music show,
I've been hired to host "Roots o' Rap and HipHop." Here's a blast from the past that I'm sure you will enjoy.
Oh! And don't be offended by the language because it is authentic and from the streets."

8M5W_3T2Ye4

WilliamTell
08-24-2013, 06:10 AM
I did get a laugh when researching the guy. So we have police helicopters, news helicopters shut down a interstate, detain them for 9 hours, drug dogs, police in tactical gear, tow the entire tour bus with people on it to a secure location....and in another state after and officer smelled marijuana...

The cops asked to take a picture with him

Achilleslastand
08-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Found out some information on this boy 2 Chains who came spreading devil music to our nice city. This boy also cheated in school because how else did he graduate 2nd in his class from a Atlanta suburb; just look at him, F'n Thugs. He was offered multiple scholarships (thanks obama!) and then he went to ASU on a basketball scholarship and graduated after 4 years with a 4.0 gpa; so obviously he kept on cheating.

Since he wont work like the rest of us (big surprise, you know how they are) he makes millions of dollars putting out low IQ music to our pure children here in okc - not in my town!

F'n THUGS are out of control and its only getting worse!!!!!!

(espn, music publications, etc have quite a bit of info on his hs/d1 career-search his real name Tauheed Epps )

After reading news 9 comments this isnt far off. I'm still amazed at peoples inability to see anything besides what they want to see; after some research this morning it turns out quite a few of the multimillionaire rappers have college degrees and/or were star athletes. But i guess when you have people in our state being constantly riled up by someone like rush limbaugh, who is a known drug addict, failed out of college, fired from numerous real jobs, had affairs, married and divorced numerous times the world may look like a very dangerous and scary place.

And i found some stuff that he was on law and order- crazy

You forgot this bit......

At the age of 15 Epps was convicted of felony cocaine possession.[32] On February 14, 2013, Epps was arrested in Maryland en route to a concert at UMES for marijuana possession. Epps was then cited and released.[33]

On June 11, 2013, Epps was arrested while on board a departing flight at LAX airport for possession of a controlled substance after TSA agents found that his checked bag contained marijuana and promethazine. He was booked and charged with felony narcotics possession. Later that day he posted $10,000 bond and was released. He is due back in court on June 21, 2013.[34] Two days previous, he was reportedly robbed at gunpoint outside a medical marijuana dispensary in San Francisco

WilliamTell
08-24-2013, 10:44 AM
You forgot this bit......

He was a bright, but confused kid in highschool and went on to graduate 2nd in his class; then went on to play D1 bball and graduate with a 4.0 ?

And that he gets his medical marijuana legally?

webmd

Promethazine is in a group of drugs called phenothiazines (FEEN-oh-THYE-a-zeens). It works by changing the actions of chemicals in your brain.

Promethazine also acts as an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in your body.

Promethazine is used to treat allergy symptoms such as itching, runny nose, sneezing, itchy or watery eyes, hives, and itchy skin rashes.

Promethazine also prevents motion sickness, and treats nausea and vomiting.

Promethazine is not for use in treating symptoms of asthma, pneumonia, or other lower respiratory tract infections.

Promethazine should not be given to a child younger than 2 years old. Promethazine can cause severe breathing problems or death in a child younger than 2. Carefully follow your doctor's instructions when giving this medicine to a child of any age. Do not use this medication if you have severe asthma, emphysema, or other breathing problem, or if you are allergic to promethazine or other phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Permitil), perphenazine (Trilafon), prochlorperazine (Compazine, Compro), thioridazine (Mellaril), or trifluoperazine (Stelazine).

If you have certain conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely use this medication. Before you take promethazine, tell your doctor if you have:

a history of seizures;

heart disease or high blood pressure;
liver or kidney disease;

severe asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or other breathing problem;

sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep);

glaucoma;

a stomach ulcer or digestive obstruction;

bone marrow depression;

adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma);

enlarged prostate or problems with urination;

low levels of calcium in your blood (hypocalcemia); or

if you have ever had a serious side effect while using promethazine or any other phenothiazine.

kevinpate
08-24-2013, 11:20 AM

You've hit on the main reason when I was with the administration in a state agency for many years my preference was to gladly speak to a reporter if asked, but off camera (handwritten notes eliminate most soundbites.) However, my biggest issue was the camera lights were just extremely uncomfortable on my not so great eyes. While I realized they needed the illumination, I also knew I didn't need, or have to endure, the discomfort. So with rare exception, I didn't. Besides, when you reduce it down to paper and pen, interviews tend to move along more quickly so they can get on out of there and go find some other footage.

Achilleslastand
08-24-2013, 01:50 PM
He was a bright, but confused kid in highschool and went on to graduate 2nd in his class; then went on to play D1 bball and graduate with a 4.0 ?

And that he gets his medical marijuana legally?

webmd

LOL I give up dude.....
And being that he does make such positive contributions to society he should therefore be awarded the nobel peace prize.
Happy?

ljbab728
08-27-2013, 11:49 PM
An update.

Affidavit details 2 Chainz arrest in Oklahoma City | News OK (http://newsok.com/affidavit-details-2-chainz-arrest-in-oklahoma-city/article/3876583)

One of those arrested was 2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, 35.

Epps made two comments about the incident on his Twitter feed after he was released on bail Aug. 22 from the Oklahoma County jail.

The first said: “Don't ask me ask OKC police department what they found on the bus,,,,u won't get an answer because nuthn was found.”

The second included expletives and said, in part, “our bus gets pulled 1 a week and they always say I smell weed I need to search ur bus.”

Hmmm? I wonder why? :)

Achilleslastand
08-28-2013, 12:07 AM
An update.

Affidavit details 2 Chainz arrest in Oklahoma City | News OK (http://newsok.com/affidavit-details-2-chainz-arrest-in-oklahoma-city/article/3876583)

Hmmm? I wonder why? :)

Heres the funny part.........
"But when one of the people on the bus was ordered to open the door, he refused and held a small copy of the U.S. Constitution up to the window, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Monday. All 11 people on the bus, including the driver, were arrested on obstruction complaints"

LOL jeesh.....im going to start carrying around a copy of the constitution in my car for the next time I get pulled over.

And to answer my earlier question....I guess they did tow the bus with them on it lol
Hahaha this was a nice laugh before bed.

ljbab728
08-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Heres the funny part.........
"But when one of the people on the bus was ordered to open the door, he refused and held a small copy of the U.S. Constitution up to the window, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Monday. All 11 people on the bus, including the driver, were arrested on obstruction complaints"

LOL jeesh.....im going to start carrying around a copy of the constitution in my car for the next time I get pulled over.

And to answer my earlier question....I guess they did tow the bus with them on it lol
Hahaha this was a nice laugh before bed.

Evidently it's standard procedure now on a band bus to carry a copy of the constitution just in case someone forgets what it says. ;)

MWCGuy
08-28-2013, 12:38 AM
The tour bus they were driving are like many I see being used by various music groups and celebrities. Most are leased and I am sure the driver is a contract professional driver. I know this because my wife deals with many celebrities through her job at a local hotel.

The better drivers will park the buses at the hotel and make arrangements for hotel security to watch their buses because they don't want anything happening to the bus, on the bus for fear of losing a VIP client.

I drove commercial vehicles off and on for the last 18 years and every day I was required to do safety inspections before I operated the vehicle especially if I was going to drive a long distance. This check consisted of lights, tires, fluids, wipers, belts, hoses and any other thing that might malfunction or cause an issue while on the road. If there was a discrepancy we corrected it or called a 24 hour repair service to make the repairs.

If I were 2 Chains, I would have fired the driver on the spot. After all these are $300,000 buses they are using they are not broke down retired greyhound buses. Had the driver done his job there would not have been a traffic stop in the first place. Any professional driver knows if you take care of your vehicle, it will take care of you in many, many ways.

Anonymous.
08-28-2013, 07:38 AM
I saw the bus parked in the lot by the Amtrak station on EKG that evening before the concert.

I find it interesting they had a constitution with them on board. That shows they know their rights. Obviously since they get pulled over "1 a week" - they know their 4th Amendment thoroughly.

However, I still feel they had their rights violated despite the warrant they got signed hours later.

Jersey Boss
08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
I saw the bus parked in the lot by the Amtrak station on EKG that evening before the concert.

I find it interesting they had a constitution with them on board. That shows they know their rights. Obviously since they get pulled over "1 a week" - they know their 4th Amendment thoroughly.

However, I still feel they had their rights violated despite the warrant they got signed hours later.
Did you see any "broken" taillights?