View Full Version : Hibdon's on Air Depot

TaoMaas
08-11-2013, 09:36 AM
What happened to the Hibdon's that was on Air Depot a little south of Reno? It always seemed packed with customers so I can't imagine that lack of business was a problem. Did they relocate somewhere else in the MWC area?

BuddhaSkoota
08-11-2013, 10:19 AM
We used that Hibdon's a lot before it closed. It was always busy, but customer service was great and they always fixed our flats for free. At first we heard the store was going to be remodeled, but that was months ago and it seems like it is closed for good. We've since started using the Hibdon store on Tinker Diagonal near Sooner Rd.

MWCGuy
08-11-2013, 11:00 PM
They closed because of structural issues it was discussed in another thread. I will be really surprised if they open another location. As it was the Tinker Diagonal store had plenty of open bays that were not being used when the Air Depot store was open. It looks like they moved all the people over to the Tinker Diagonal store. I took the wife's car up there a couple of weeks ago they were busy and efficient as ever. Very friendly staff and they installed tires in less than 30 minutes.

bombermwc
08-13-2013, 06:38 AM
They took the "coming soon" sign down at the air depot location. Doesn't look like they'll be rebuilding. I wish they would clear the lot though.

MWCGuy
10-16-2013, 09:24 PM
They are finally getting it torn down. M&M Wrecking started working on it this week.

bombermwc
12-11-2013, 07:01 AM
So now that it's been gone, there has been nothing to indicate anything at all is going back in. But no for sale sign on the property either....