View Full Version : Little Rock?

bchris02
08-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Anyone here ever spent much time in Little Rock? I think being the capital of a neighboring state and having lived there, its interesting to compare them to OKC.

OKC's Bricktown was a major influence on them when building their River Market district downtown. There are a few things they are ahead on such as high-rise residential and they've also already built their streetcar. They have a 22-mile Arkansas River nature trail as well. There are some things they are very behind on as well. They are still demolishing historic structures for surface parking for one. Also, life there seems to still be suburb-centric. You'll find larger crowds on a Friday or Saturday night around a Chili's bar than you will at any downtown establishment. Their CBD still needs quite a bit of help outside of their gentrified River Market district. They also have a much bigger NIMBY problem than OKC does. For instance they fought and killed an assured W hotel downtown at a prime location and built a surface lot instead. I am not sure what their reasoning was but they wanted that parking lot. Their Quapaw Quarter is very similar to Heritage Hills.

One thing nice about Little Rock is their full-strength beer and the fact bars can stay open until 5am. That creates a different nightlife culture than in most other cities I've lived in. They also have outstanding natural scenery, basically being in the eastern fringes of the Ouachitas.

So anybody here have any thoughts on Little Rock?

Bunty
08-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Maybe Oklahoma state legislators need to travel a little more and become better acquainted how more sensible alcohol laws can be in other cities, like Little Rock, though it might be too much to expect a legislator to be in an out of town bar at 2am, surprised it's not closing. People who are in the lead by not getting out more, especially out of state, are going to be in the dark as to knowing how much better living conditions can be now that the 21st century is well underway.

bluedogok
08-02-2013, 10:36 PM
I spent some time there off/on from the mid-90's to 2000, had some friends who lived there and NWA, I would have moved there at the time. My sister and (then) husband lived there for a year. I still prefer NWA.

bchris02
08-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Maybe Oklahoma state legislators need to travel a little more and become better acquainted how more sensible alcohol laws can be in other cities, like Little Rock, though it might be too much to expect a legislator to be in an out of town bar at 2am, surprised it's not closing. People who are in the lead by not getting out more, especially out of state, are going to be in the dark as to knowing how much better living conditions can be now that the 21st century is well underway.

Little Rock and Arkansas' liquor laws are more liberal than most states, even California, as long as you live in the right county. The only thing you won't find is hard liquor in grocery stores, which in my opinion is understandable. I've always thought Oklahoma should model its liquor laws after Arkansas. That way the more rural, conservative counties could vote themselves strict laws or even complete prohibition if they so wanted without OKC and Tulsa having to suffer. Arkansas as a whole is more religious and conservative than Oklahoma so I think their model would work well here.

I spent some time there off/on from the mid-90's to 2000, had some friends who lived there and NWA, I would have moved there at the time. My sister and (then) husband lived there for a year. I still prefer NWA.

NWA vs Little Rock is remarkably similar to the OKC/Tulsa rivalry, except I would say NWA = OKC and Little Rock = Tulsa. NWA is the up and coming, new money, booming economy area. NWA is where you go if you want to make money and its where most young professionals want to be. Little Rock is more of an old money, historic city with the state's most significant arts scene. It also has a shockingly large divide between the upper class and the poor without much of a middle class. NWA's metro area isn't as far behind Little Rock as it used to be. The one thing it is lacking though is a true urban core. NWA has no skyline and no 'downtown.' To me, that gives it a strange feel. Dickson St in Fayetteville is cool though and its nightlife completely puts Little Rock to shame especially if you are college aged.

rlewis
08-03-2013, 09:12 AM
My parents lived in Little Rock for 2 years, and I spent a summer break there during college in the 1990's. My sister continued to live there another 5 years after my parents moved to Texas (ironically she eventually moved to Fayetteville), so I also visited the city a couple of times a year while she lived there.

The city was just not my cup of tea. It had a very dangerous vibe to it during those years. There was a constant media barrage of murders, rapes, and burglaries at that time. It made a lot of people paranoid there. I think that has had a lingering effect on the downtown area to this day. It was Dodge City at night time down there.

I will say that there were some positives about the place. The people there were very friendly in an old southern charm sort of way. Also the west side of Little Rock, which is where my parents lived, was pretty nice. They had a beautiful view of Pinnacle Mountain from their apartment. The other thing that I liked was taking day trips to Hot Springs. The bathhouses and the Arlington Hotel were neat to visit, and it was fun going to the horse races at Oaklawn Park every spring.

It appears that the city has changed a lot in the last 10 years. Conway, which was a dump back in the 90's, has now become a boom town. The west side of Little Rock has exploded with development. Chenal Parkway did not have any development on it when I lived there. Cantrell Road's development pretty much ended just to the west of my parent's apartment complex next to the old Alltel headquarters. The Arkansas River area was pretty much ignored back then.

I'll give them credit for what they've accomplished over the last decade, but I still wouldn't want to move back there. It's amazing what they've done for such a small city. The power brokers (the Clintons, Warren Stephens, and the multitude of Wal-Mart millionaires) there have managed to do a lot of things without the Little Rock's dysfunctional city government's help (much like George Kaiser in Tulsa).

bchris02
08-03-2013, 09:32 AM
My parents lived in Little Rock for 2 years, and I spent a summer break there during college in the 1990's. My sister continued to live there another 5 years after my parents moved to Texas (ironically she eventually moved to Fayetteville), so I also visited the city a couple of times a year while she lived there.

The city was just not my cup of tea. It had a very dangerous vibe to it during those years. There was a constant media barrage of murders, rapes, and burglaries at that time. It made a lot of people paranoid there. I think that has had a lingering effect on the downtown area to this day. It was Dodge City at night time down there.

I will say that there were some positives about the place. The people there were very friendly in an old southern charm sort of way. Also the west side of Little Rock, which is where my parents lived, was pretty nice. They had a beautiful view of Pinnacle Mountain from their apartment. The other thing that I liked was taking day trips to Hot Springs. The bathhouses and the Arlington Hotel were neat to visit, and it was fun going to the horse races at Oaklawn Park every spring.

It appears that the city has changed a lot in the last 10 years. Conway, which was a dump back in the 90's, has now become a boom town. The west side of Little Rock has exploded with development. Chenal Parkway did not have any development on it when I lived there. Cantrell Road's development pretty much ended just to the west of my parent's apartment complex next to the old Alltel headquarters. The Arkansas River area was pretty much ignored back then.

I'll give them credit for what they've accomplished over the last decade, but I still wouldn't want to move back there. It's amazing what they've done for such a small city. The power brokers (the Clintons, Warren Stephens, and the multitude of Wal-Mart millionaires) there have managed to do a lot of things without the Little Rock's dysfunctional city government's help (much like George Kaiser in Tulsa).

Pretty good assessment.

I always thought the 1994 HBO documentary 'Gang Wars - Bangin in Little Rock' has been a scar on the city's image even to this day. Downtown Little Rock today is no less safe than downtown OKC, but a lot of people are still afraid to go there. West Little Rock - the area west of I-430 out by Chenal Valley and Pinnacle Mountain - feels pretty separated from the core of Little Rock. Conway is a commuter suburb even though its separated from Little Rock by 30 miles. Transplants most of the time will choose Conway, Benton, or Cabot and commute to Little Rock because of the crime perception as well as the huge class divide in Little Rock proper. While I am not as anti-sprawl as a lot of people nowadays, the sprawl in the Little Rock area is of the worst type. Not even typical suburbia, but exurbia and booming towns 30 miles away that don't have the infrastructure to handle all the Little Rock commuters.

You are right though, the city has done a lot of stuff that is amazing for such a small city. Jackson MS is the most similar city in the country to Little Rock, both in size and demographics, and the difference is like night and day. Its a in a beautiful setting, more modest climate than OKC, and if they could just get over the perception of their inner city, I think it could become a more popular place to be.

Spartan
08-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Conway is cool. NWA is way better, and most people here are probably more familiar with that area.

rcjunkie
08-03-2013, 07:38 PM

So you equate "better" living conditions with the ability to purchase/consume strong beer!!!!

Spartan
08-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Makes sense to me. Give the people what they want.

bchris02
09-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Conway is cool. NWA is way better, and most people here are probably more familiar with that area.

Agreed. NWA seems to have strong ties to Tulsa and Fort Smith seems to have strong ties to OKC. That entire area has much stronger ties to Oklahoma than it does to the rest of Arkansas. When I lived in Fort Smith, people would go to Tulsa or OKC all the time but would rarely ever go to Little Rock.

Little Rock has stronger ties with Memphis and Mississippi. Personally, for Arkansas I prefer Little Rock to NWA, simply because Little Rock is a real city with a downtown. NWA is unique in that its a moderate sized metro area but lacks a real downtown and is virtually all sprawl.

Mississippi Blues
09-27-2013, 05:09 PM
...Little Rock has stronger ties with Memphis and Mississippi...

I agree with this. Memphis & Little Rock seem to mix a lot like Oklahoma City & Tulsa, & as someone with strong ties to Mississippi & is in the state a lot, it seems that Mississippians embrace Little Rock even though it's not incredibly close to the state like Memphis, New Orleans, & Mobile are. Plus the state capitol, Jackson, feels a lot like Little Rock except Jackson is slightly smaller & not quite as developed, although they're both going in the same direction.

bchris02
09-27-2013, 06:14 PM
I agree with this. Memphis & Little Rock seem to mix a lot like Oklahoma City & Tulsa, & as someone with strong ties to Mississippi & is in the state a lot, it seems that Mississippians embrace Little Rock even though it's not incredibly close to the state like Memphis, New Orleans, & Mobile are. Plus the state capitol, Jackson, feels a lot like Little Rock except Jackson is slightly smaller & not quite as developed, although they're both going in the same direction.

I agree that Jackson feels a lot like Little Rock. I've always thought them to be very similar cities. I disagree however the Memphis and Little Rock are like OKC/Tulsa. There really isn't the type of rivalry between Memphis and Little Rock that you see between OKC and Tulsa. Little Rock and NWA are more like OKC and Tulsa, and OKC/Dallas is like Little Rock/Memphis.

Mississippi Blues
09-27-2013, 07:11 PM
I disagree however the Memphis and Little Rock are like OKC/Tulsa. There really isn't the type of rivalry between Memphis and Little Rock that you see between OKC and Tulsa. Little Rock and NWA are more like OKC and Tulsa, and OKC/Dallas is like Little Rock/Memphis.

I'm not talking about that little rivalry stuff, I'm talking about just general aesthetics. Memphis & Little Rock aren't in the same state trying to be top dog, so the rivalry isn't going to be as intense or heated if a rivalry exists, which I don't think one does exist between them. I was just making the comparison between the two & OKC/TUL because it's somewhat similar. Memphis is superior to Little Rock similarly to how Oklahoma City is superior to Tulsa is what I was getting at.

bchris02
09-27-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm not talking about that little rivalry stuff, I'm talking about just general aesthetics. Memphis & Little Rock aren't in the same state trying to be top dog, so the rivalry isn't going to be as intense or heated if a rivalry exists, which I don't think one does exist between them. I was just making the comparison between the two & OKC/TUL because it's somewhat similar. Memphis is superior to Little Rock similarly to how Oklahoma City is superior to Tulsa is what I was getting at.

True. With the rivalry thing though, nobody in Little Rock is going to try to say Little Rock is superior to Memphis. People in NWA though say all the time that they are superior to Little Rock, much like people in Tulsa say they are superior to OKC. NWA has also been able to land attractions and retail that has made Little Rock a bit jealous, like Tulsa sometimes does to OKC. OKC and Dallas however know their place just like Little Rock and Memphis do.

Mississippi Blues
09-27-2013, 07:55 PM
True. With the rivalry thing though, nobody in Little Rock is going to try to say Little Rock is superior to Memphis. People in NWA though say all the time that they are superior to Little Rock, much like people in Tulsa say they are superior to OKC. NWA has also been able to land attractions and retail that has made Little Rock a bit jealous, like Tulsa sometimes does to OKC. OKC and Dallas however know their place just like Little Rock and Memphis do.

I don't know much about NWA, I'm much more familiar with Ft. Smith & Little Rock. In that regard about NWA, I imagine Little Rock & OKC are similar cause they're both big brother in their respective state despite little sister having a bigger mouth & distorting reality a bit to pump up their name. I agree with OKC & DAL knowing their place just like Little Rock & MEM.

bchris02
09-29-2013, 09:02 AM
I don't know much about NWA, I'm much more familiar with Ft. Smith & Little Rock. In that regard about NWA, I imagine Little Rock & OKC are similar cause they're both big brother in their respective state despite little sister having a bigger mouth & distorting reality a bit to pump up their name. I agree with OKC & DAL knowing their place just like Little Rock & MEM.

As a former resident, I think one thing hurting Little Rock is its lack of importance outside of its immediate area (along with the crime paranoia). Even in most of Arkansas, you usually go to a city in a neighboring state rather than Little Rock. I spent the last two years of high school and college in Fort Smith, and in school you only went to Little Rock for state competitions. "The city" was OKC, not Little Rock. Personally, given Little Rock's stunning natural beauty in the Ouachita Mountains and its scenic river front, I am surprised its not a more desirable place.

BG918
09-30-2013, 11:22 AM
I was in Little Rock last week for the first time in a few years. What I noticed on the short trip:
Airport
The airport has some parts that are new and modern and others that are old. I couldn't tell if there was a plan to eventually rebuild/remodel those areas. It reminded me somewhat of Tulsa's airport in that regard, though they are finally renovating the concourses at TUL. OKC is one of the nicest regional airports in the country IMO. Much more limited air service than OKC and TUL.

Downtown
Really enjoyed the River Market, which is something OKC has nothing like. The entire strip there between the River Market and Clinton Center is great, lots of restaurants and several shops, and seemed to be the center for nightlife. The midrise condos nearby are really cool, and then seems to be a lot of new residential. The rest of downtown was not very impressive.

Hillcrest
Loved this area about 5 miles west of downtown. There is a mix of local shops and restaurants along Kavanaugh Blvd amongst really hilly neighborhoods with old homes. This would be a great place to live, so many trees and hills. Tulsa has similar neighborhoods but this area was even hillier, and there was a huge park nearby with trails and bluffs. One part further west had homes overlooking the river valley, very Austin-like but even prettier.

It was a brief trip but I enjoyed it. LR has a much smaller city feeling and much more Southern but has an enviable natural setting especially compared to OKC.

bchris02
09-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Double post please delete! Thanks!

bchris02
09-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Glad you enjoyed Little Rock. If I miss one thing about the place it's the natural setting. As far as the River Market, it has its perks being next to a real, natural river but I personally find it inferior to Bricktown in most ways. I do like their mid-rises though and wish OKC could get some built. Most of downtown LR though is still rotting especially on the south side of the CBD.

As for Hillcrest, it is the hipster, artsy district of Little Rock and a definite gem. The Paseo is the closest equivalent in OKC but it is smaller and lacks some of the amenities like the beautiful parks and trails and the full service grocery store that Hillcrest has.

Looking at Little Rock's growth patterns though, it's still very evident that the '90s crime wave is still taking its toll. Compared to Little Rock, OKC doesn't have a sprawl problem.

LRSooner
09-30-2013, 02:12 PM
Not sure I agree with a lot of the sentiment on LR. I'm an OKC guy through and through but have lived in Little Rock the past nine years and work downtown and can say the core of the city is actually pretty strong. Not sure where the "rotting" description comes from when describing downtown. Lots of conversion going on on Main St. and the River Market has been very organic in its growth. For a city our size (metro of around 500,000) the amount of highrise residential is pretty shocking. In just the last five years, there's been at least three residential towers of around 20 stories constructed to go along with a couple low risers in the River Market area alone. There's a great downtown park on the river with an amphitheater that features big name concerts and a vast streetcar system that hits all major points downtown and across the river to North Little Rock.

Like any downtown, it has it's pockets that could be better, but all in all, is comfortable, clean and safe. Does have an Austin feel to it no doubt with the river slicing right through the heart of the city and downtown.

I agree, Hillcrest, The Heights and Argenta are great burrows (I live in suburbia however, but we make it out to these areas often). These are spots I truly hope OKC can better develop in time. Walkable hoods intertwined with great parks, boutique shops, coffee shops and some really awesome restaurants.

As far as being "the city" to places like Fort Smith, I'd agree there's somewhat a disconnect. Largely because LR is truly a "southern city" in both feel and culture. Ft. Smith is more western in nature and resonates better with OKC (similar to NW Arkansas and Tulsa's connection). The rest of the state however still floods to LR since it's the commerce and entertainment hub of the state. Solid shopping and eats you can't get anywhere else unless you head 7 hrs. south to New Orleans or a couple hours east to Memphis.

There's some sprawl, but mostly westward (where I live). This part of town is exploding and gobbling up land, a four tier interstate exchange currently being built on the edge might worsen it.

It could be because I've been here too long, but I don't sense the crime as any sort of dark cloud. What crime there is is basically confined to the southwest part of the metro, again, not unlike most other decent sized American cities.
All in all, it's pleasant to the eye, mountainous, lush green from downtown on west - river valley to the east. It is really a hidden gem in a lot ways. Most around here want to keep it that way.

bchris02
09-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Not sure I agree with a lot of the sentiment on LR. I'm an OKC guy through and through but have lived in Little Rock the past nine years and work downtown and can say the core of the city is actually pretty strong. Not sure where the "rotting" description comes from when describing downtown. Lots of conversion going on on Main St. and the River Market has been very organic in its growth. For a city our size (metro of around 500,000) the amount of highrise residential is pretty shocking. In just the last five years, there's been at least three residential towers of around 20 stories constructed to go along with a couple low risers in the River Market area alone. There's a great downtown park on the river with an amphitheater that features big name concerts and a vast streetcar system that hits all major points downtown and across the river to North Little Rock.

Downtown Little Rock, especially the River Market, is very impressive for a city its size. I would say it offers more than downtown OKC did ten years ago. It's quite amazing what Little Rock really offers for such a small city. It's kind of like Tulsa in that way in that there is a lot of old money which translates into amenities you may not expect. When I say rotting though, I am speaking more of Main St and the area south of the CBD, before you get to the Quapaw Quarter. I think they recently tore out a theater there similar to the Tower Theater to pave surface parking. Maybe things are on the upswing though.

Like any downtown, it has it's pockets that could be better, but all in all, is comfortable, clean and safe. Does have an Austin feel to it no doubt with the river slicing right through the heart of the city and downtown.

Downtown Little Rock is safe, but when I lived there in 2008 and 2009, the perception of it from most West Little Rockers as well as those from Benton/Bryant was that it was high crime and should be avoided. Maybe that has changed.

I agree, Hillcrest, The Heights and Argenta are great burrows (I live in suburbia however, but we make it out to these areas often). These are spots I truly hope OKC can better develop in time. Walkable hoods intertwined with great parks, boutique shops, coffee shops and some really awesome restaurants.

OKC is getting there, but neighborhoods like Hillcrest are greatly dependent on the natural terrain, something OKC will never be able to compete with Little Rock on. I would say the Paseo is OKC's Hillcrest. Automobile Alley is Argenta. The Heights would be Heritage Hills/Mesta Park.

As far as being "the city" to places like Fort Smith, I'd agree there's somewhat a disconnect. Largely because LR is truly a "southern city" in both feel and culture. Ft. Smith is more western in nature and resonates better with OKC (similar to NW Arkansas and Tulsa's connection). The rest of the state however still floods to LR since it's the commerce and entertainment hub of the state. Solid shopping and eats you can't get anywhere else unless you head 7 hrs. south to New Orleans or a couple hours east to Memphis.

I agree. Little Rock strongly feels like the Southeastern United States in a way Fort Smith, NWA, or anywhere in Oklahoma does not. Little Rock does have some of the best BBQ I've ever tasted. Nowhere in OKC comes close (I haven't tried Back Door BBQ though). As for Little Rock's draw, I know northern Arkansas is more centered around Springfield MO and eastern Arkansas is centered around Memphis. Of course Ft. Smith relates to OKC and NWA relates to Tulsa. I guess Little Rock probably pulls a lot of people from the Southern half of the state.

There's some sprawl, but mostly westward (where I live). This part of town is exploding and gobbling up land, a four tier interstate exchange currently being built on the edge might worsen it.

The sprawl I speak of is all along I-30 all the way to Benton, and then up 67 to Cabot. Then there is Conway, which has become a bedroom community for Little Rock despite its distance. I don't understand how so many people commute from Conway every day. That would be like Shawnee growing to 70,000 people, all commuters clogging up I-40 every day. OKC has major sprawl issues but it is more centralized around its core than Little Rock is.

I do like West Little Rock though, especially the Promenade at Chenal. That is a cool retail development reminiscent of the larger cities in the Southeast. OKC has nothing like it. And oh yeah, I also miss strong beer and Kroger. I also miss Pinnacle Mountain and the greenery of that area.

zookeeper
09-30-2013, 11:15 PM
I think Little Rock is one of the next boom-towns (much to the chagrin of a lot of folks in Little Rock). LRSooner is right, it's a hidden gem. For now.

bchris02
10-01-2013, 09:18 AM
I think Little Rock is one of the next boom-towns (much to the chagrin of a lot of folks in Little Rock). LRSooner is right, it's a hidden gem. For now.

The one major thing I see preventing that is Little Rock doesn't have a rapidly expanding economy. No matter how desirable a place is, economic growth is the primary factor that drives growth in population and services. Their economy is resilient, relying on state government jobs and the telecommunications industry, but there really isn't anything happening that I would foresee driving major growth. Little Rock's airport is smaller than OKC's so if OKC is missing out on corporate relocations due to lacking a hub, I am sure Little Rock is even moreso. It could become a destination for retiring baby boomers, with its low cost of living, scenic environment, and quaint lifestyle.

Bunty
10-02-2013, 11:07 AM
The one major thing I see preventing that is Little Rock doesn't have a rapidly expanding economy. No matter how desirable a place is, economic growth is the primary factor that drives growth in population and services. Their economy is resilient, relying on state government jobs and the telecommunications industry, but there really isn't anything happening that I would foresee driving major growth. Little Rock's airport is smaller than OKC's so if OKC is missing out on corporate relocations due to lacking a hub, I am sure Little Rock is even moreso. It could become a destination for retiring baby boomers, with its low cost of living, scenic environment, and quaint lifestyle.

Such is true. Little Rock has only grown in population since 2000 by 7.3%, compared with 18.4% for Oklahoma City.

bchris02
10-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Such is true. Little Rock has only grown in population since 2000 by 7.3%, compared with 18.4% for Oklahoma City.

Little Rock proper has lacked strong growth for a long time. Most of the metro area's growth is in far out places like Conway, Cabot, and Benton. Like I've said before, OKC has it good in that most of its growth is in the immediate metro area. Even Norman is far more integrated with the whole of OKC than Conway is to Little Rock. One thing that I am not sure I've mentioned is there is a huge class divide in Little Rock. Most of the city is either extremely wealthy or extremely poor. A lot of that, in my opinion, has to do with Little Rock's school district, which suffers from many of the problems OKC's district does. One thing OKC has to its advantage is the presence of alternative school districts (Putnam City, Moore, Edmond, Deer Creek) within its city limits, negating the need for the middle class to flee to places like Shawnee and Chickasha.

bchris02
02-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Downtown Little Rock has a new development called the Arcade. It looks to be pretty cool, sort of like a multi-story version of the Rise on 23rd. Something like this would fit well into Midtown or Uptown OKC.

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/9632/oy43.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8982/lzco.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6131/p1050344.jpg

bchris02
02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Here are some pics of Little Rock from a few years back if I haven't posted them yet.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0272_zpsdf79d6d3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0271_zpsaf484d93.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0269_zpsbd47d048.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0268_zps0a597791.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0257_zps7c11097e.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0243_zps634a7237.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0239_zps7f4cc9f2.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0238_zps59189fbc.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0237_zpsa7376a97.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0236_zpsa2aa1bba.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0235_zps91b77357.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/bchris02/IMG_0234_zps149bd0a2.jpg