View Full Version : I never........

Faith
07-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I thought it might be interesting to list some things you have never done before. Or maybe something you wanted to do but haven't, or maybe you didn't want to. Either way..

I will start...

I never -- Have been to a drive in movie, skinny dipped, been to jail, had a threesome, scuba dived, or sang in front of people!

Keith
07-08-2005, 09:34 PM
I thought it might be interesting to list some things you have never done before. Or maybe something you wanted to do but haven't, or maybe you didn't want to. Either way..

I will start...

I never -- Have been to a drive in movie, skinny dipped, been to jail, had a threesome, scuba dived, or sang in front of people!
Great idea...this will be fun. I have never....ridden in a limousine, picked up a hitchhiker, rode in an ambulance, or been in a bar or nightclub.

Curt
07-09-2005, 12:31 AM
I have never been in jail, have never had a threesome, have never done drugs, have never scuba dived either.................I have skinny dipped in Torch Lake, and it was cold I might add, would try the threesome, but dont want to try jail. I have never beeen married, but would try it, if I could find a willing female. There are alot of things I would be willing to try given the right opportunity.

By the way OKCGODDESS, good thread here. I hope you get to try the things you want to someday.

osupa05
07-09-2005, 08:05 AM
I have never... been drunk, broken a bone, or gotten a speeding ticket (I wonder how many times I will get stopped before my luck will change?!?)!

Curt
07-09-2005, 08:30 AM
I have never... been drunk, broken a bone, or gotten a speeding ticket (I wonder how many times I will get stopped before my luck will change?!?)!
Just dont get the ticket speeding while drunk :)

mranderson
07-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Have been in jail (came close once or twice), owned my own buisness, been married, had "relations" with a blonde, done a standup comedy routine in front of an audience, been really thin.

Leon
07-09-2005, 09:03 AM
I've done all this except jail and a threesome.....I sure don't wanna threesome in jail. LOL

I never slept with someone the same day I met them, been in a fistfight, been handcuffed (not by police),

Faith
07-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey this is fun. Wow Leon I guess You have almost done it all! J/K!

I Have had several speeding tickets. So I had to learn the hard way to drive the speed limit all the time. I don't take the chance anymore after all the tickets!

Karried
07-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I have never jumped out of an airplane, scuba dived, bungee jumped, never been arrested, or in handcuffs ( by the police anyway :-) ), never a threesome, never had a serious illness or been in the hospital for more than a day or two, never lost someone really close to me, never smoked, never been across the Atlantic, never been in an auto accident, never broke a bone....

hmm, great, I have a lot to look forward to.. never say never. I don't want to grow up.