View Full Version : Freakin Terrorists

Karried
07-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Once again innocent people get blown to kingdom come because of some idiotic terrorist act... it is so sickening. Realistically, can you even fathom planning and plotting to blow up innocent people and justifying this horrific act? What I can't understand, is what could possibly possess these people to go through with this? Is it plain and simple ignorance mixed with misguided religious zeal or just pure evil at work?

Now they are claiming to have our Navy Seal held as a hostage and are planning on murdering him.

What next?

Curt
07-07-2005, 10:00 PM
What next? We need to pull out and send all the Arabs that are here back so we can get a check on who we have here. We need to stop listening to all the bleeding hearts and go bomb the Fu@k out of the bastards. If you dont agree with me, come and live in Dearborn and see the street signs changing to ARABIC, and McDonalds advertising serving Halal <sp>? meat, just to please the arabs here. Most of the realtors here are all arab, and get their family into housing, when they dont even have a job or credit, one house here has 43 arabs registered to it, how can we let that happen. I better stop now.

Patrick
07-08-2005, 11:12 AM
What happens next? Oil companies decide to raise gasoline prices sky high.

Curt
07-08-2005, 02:03 PM
What happens next? Oil companies decide to raise gasoline prices sky high.
What I cant understand is, why are the prices so high in the first place, when in the Upper Penninsula they were $1.85 a gallon during the holiday weekend.