View Full Version : New Girl Here

JustaGirlOKC
07-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi all,
Just found this forum. Thought I would skim through it and see what people have to say.
I am 37, female, and almost all of my friends are married. I have never been married, no kids, lots of freedom. I find that I am completely bored!
What single options exist around here?

JustagirlOKC

mranderson
07-07-2005, 12:33 PM
On behalf of the single people here, we welcome you, justa girl. Please feel free to place your picture in the singles gallery and contribute on this and the other forums.

A lot of us singles have had rough experiences as of late, and we have a lot of threads that are advise threads and "spill our guts" threads. We welcome your input.:congrats:

:welcome5:

dirtrider73068
07-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi welcome aboard,
There are some singles here somwhere, I am kinda single well seprated at the moment. What are some things you like to do? I am kinda a homebody like to watch movies or hang out and "veg" in front of the tv. I have two kids myself 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. Enjoy the freedom its nice, wish I had freedom but still love my kids.

travich
07-07-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm recently divo'ed and I enjoy my newly found freedom. No kids. Two dogs though...

JustaGirlOKC
07-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Thank you much for the warm welcome. I also have 2 dogs, and a yellow barn cat. Recent interest in motorcycles as well. Bought a Honda and have discovered a group of folks I can ride with-some single, most not. Bummer, but fun! As for the pic on the forum, need to figure out how to do that. I tried to *look* at pics and it wouldn't let me. Do I have to be a paying member to view pics? Not sure. Oh well, will tinker with it more tomorrow or this weekend!

Curt
07-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the board, pull up a chair and relax. Jump in and post, there are alot of good people here to talk to.

Leon
07-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Wellllllllllllll.......If there's one thing that always draws Leon's attention, it's a new lady in the area, Hi.

Actually, you could say I'm new to the singles' scene.